剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
How is she? How are my girls? They're fine.
她怎么样 我的孩子们呢 她们挺好
They must be worried sick.
她们肯定担心死了
Yeah, they have been extremely worried,
对 她们之前非常担心
but then I reassured them that you're alive and well.
但我一再跟她们保证你还健在
Where did you tell them that I am?
你跟她们说我在哪儿
Er, I told them that you're having an affair with Tess. Joel...
我告诉她们你跟Tess搞婚外情了 Joel
You fucking...!
你♥他♥妈♥
I was trying to help! She thought you'd killed yourself.
我只是想帮忙 她当时以为你自杀了呢
And now she thinks I'm shagging Tess, which is worse.
现在她以为我跟Tess搞在一起 还不如自杀呢
Thanks for that. Joel, off now!
谢谢哈 Joel 放手
Don't test me.
别试探我
Tess was helping with the e-mails.
Tess还帮忙发了邮件呢
At least she was until she fucked it all up.
至少在她搞砸之前
Fucking aubergine.
该死的茄子
If you're in touch with Kira,
既然你跟Kira联♥系♥上了
can I at least send a message to her?
那我至少可以给她发个信息吧
No. Why the fuck not?
不行 为啥啊
Because you might put some sort of secret code in it
因为你可能会发一些暗码
that will lead the cops here. Secret code?
让警♥察♥找到这儿 暗码
Yeah, like all the first letters of the words join up to say,
对 比如每个词的首字母连起来组成一句
"Joel's kidnapped me, the twat."
"Joel绑♥架♥了我 这蠢货"
So you'd rather have her believe that I'm shagging another woman?
所以你宁愿让她相信我在跟别的女人乱搞
Actually, Tess and I have been talking about
其实 Tess跟我讨论了
fictional you dumping fictional her,
虚构中的你把虚构的她给甩了的情形
so there might be some good news on that front.
所以从这方面看情况可能挺好的
I'm trying to figure out which my personalities traits
我正在考虑我人格的哪一方面
are the most annoying. Right.
是最招人烦的 对
And where are we on our romantic adventure, just out of interest?
那我们是私奔到哪儿了 只是想问一下
The Outer Hebrides.
外赫布里底群岛
Oh, the Outer Hebrides, that's nice.
外赫布里底群岛 很棒
That's nice. Shame that, instead of being in the Outer Hebrides,
很不错 真遗憾我并不是真的在岛上
I'm actually chained up in a cage shitting in a bucket.
而是被绑在铁栅栏里 对着个桶拉屎
It's not a bucket, it's a porta-potty.
那不是个桶 是移♥动♥便盆
Don't be such a drama queen.
别小题大做了
That was great.
跳得真棒
You have got real talent. Thanks.
你很有天赋 谢谢
Are you free later,
你待会儿有空吗
to maybe go see a movie or watch the Bake Off or something?
去看个电影或者烘培大赛之类的节目怎么样
I'm not like a weirdo, I really, really admire what you do,
我不是什么奇怪的人 我真的很欣赏你
I think it is so empowering. I'm a feminist,
我觉得非常有力量 我是个女权主义者
so I fully support sex workers' rights.
所以我全力维护性工作者的权益
I'm a dancer, not a sex worker. Listen, you do you, OK?
我是舞♥女♥ 不是妓♥女♥ 听着 你做自己就好
Doesn't matter that you're probably deeply damaged in some way,
即使你某方面受到过严重伤害也没关系
either drug issues or some kind of childhood molestation trauma
不管是吸毒还是童年遭遇猥亵的创伤
or both.
或两者都有
Look, I get paid to dance,
听着 我是拿钱跳舞的
not to have strangers pass judgment on me, all right?
不是让陌生人来对我妄加评判的 好吗
You need therapy.
你需要治治了
I've done something brilliant. Don't tell me, let me guess.
我♥干♥了件很棒的事 先别说 让我猜猜
You've snorted a huge line of cocaine.
你吸了一大条可♥卡♥因♥
Well, yeah, but more brilliant than that.
好吧 确实 但比那个还要棒
Come on, don't X Factor me. What is it?
快 别考我了 是什么
I've extended the lease on this place for another six months.
我又续了这里6个月的租期
What? Well, how do we know Charlie is really going to be cured
啥 我们怎么确定Charlie是否真的痊愈了
after three months? Why not make it six or 12?
这才3个月 何不观察上6个月甚至12个月
You know, just to be sure.
你懂的 保险起见
You want to keep Charlie hostage for a year?
你想要关Charlie一年
Or maybe even for ever.
甚至关一辈子
He is sort of liking it here. He's sort of fine with it, a bit.
他有点喜欢这儿 他过得还可以呢
And you can write another novel. You could write a trilogy.
而且你可以再写一部小说 出个三部曲
Leaving you free to move in with Kira.
这样你就可以趁机搬去和Kira住在一起了
I don't know about move in,
我还没确定要搬进去呢
but I could stay there most of the week.
但我可以一周大部分时间都待在那儿
Do the old school run and stuff
接送孩子上下学啥的
and then be back here for weekends.
然后周末的时候再回到这儿来
We could do shifts. Oh, you've completely fucking lost it.
我们还可以轮班 你♥他♥妈♥已经疯了
Maybe. Maybe it is a crazy plan, but I miss Kira.
也许吧 这也许是个疯狂的计划 但我很想念Kira
I just miss her way more than I ever miss Nadia.
我思念她远甚于思念Nadia
I think I love Kira.
我觉得我爱上Kira了
Oh, Jesus!
老天
If I cure Charlie, my life with Kira is over.
如果我治好了Charlie 我就不会跟Kira继续了
You don't have a life with Kira.
你跟Kira还什么都没发生呢
Yes, I do. Vegan roasts.
我们有 素食烧烤
Bedtime stories. Tearful hugs.
枕边故事 含泪拥抱
She's crying over the husband you've kidnapped.
她是在为被你绑♥架♥的丈夫哭泣
I know. It's good times. Why can't we have more good times?
我知道 但很美好 我们为何不能有更多的美好时间
Go to bed.
洗洗睡吧
Sleep it off. We'll talk it all through in the morning.
好好睡一觉 我们明早再深入讨论
And my rock bottom was when I ended up in hospital
我的人生低谷是在我最终被送去医院的时候
because I overdosed on methadone.
因为我过量注射了美♥沙♥酮♥
Which is really stupid
那真的很愚蠢
because you can't get properly high on methadone.
因为美♥沙♥酮♥是不会让你嗨起来的
What an arsehole.
真是太混♥蛋♥了
Thank you, Lionel.
谢谢你 Lionel
Are there any newcomers who'd like to share or just say hello?
有新人想要分享或者只是打个招呼的吗
Hello. My name is Nadia.
大家好 我叫Nadia
And I'm an addict.
我是个上瘾者
Hi, Nadia. Hi, Nadia.
你好 Nadia 嗨 Nadia
There's nothing you can say that will shock us.
不管你说出什么我们都不会感到惊讶的
We have heard it all before.
我们各种故事都已经听过了
I guess my rock bottom was when I held this guy hostage
我想我的低谷是当我绑♥架♥一个人
in a basement for two months and force-fed him drugs.
把他困在地下室两个月并强制他用药
And jerked him off against his will.
而且违背他意愿给他打飞机的时候
God!
天啊
Sorry, I cannot even tell you
抱歉 我简直没法形容
how good it feels to say that out loud.
能大声地说出这些是多么爽
Oh, it's really great to be around people that have done
能和这样一群人在一起真是太棒了
the same kind of bat-shit crazy stuff that I have.
你们都跟我一样干过各种烂事
He's here. In the supermarket.
他在这儿 在超♥市♥
What are you talking about? Who? Talbot.
你在说啥 谁 Talbot
The cop, he's tailing me.
那个警♥察♥ 他在跟踪我
He's buying food colouring.
他在买♥♥食用色素
His recipe, it's all a con,
他的食谱 都是骗人的
it's food colouring, not fucking beetroot.
他用的是食用色素 不是该死的甜菜根
Maybe he just happens to live nearby. Yeah, like fuck! It's him.
可能他只是住在附近 他妈的怎么这么巧
Oh, my God, what if he questions me? What am I going to say?
天呐 万一他问我问题怎么办 我怎么回答
I'll probably crack and tell him everything. Calm down.
我很可能会崩溃然后和盘托出 冷静下来
Are you sure it's him? Yes, it's him.
你确定是他吗 没错 就是他
I didn't see his face, but I know it's him.
我没看到他的脸 但我知道就是他
It might be worth checking his actual face.
最好还是确认一下他的长相吧
He's slipped away.
他溜走了
God, he's good. Slippery.
天了 他很厉害啊 够狡猾
I think the net's closing in. Of course you do.
我觉得我们快被发现了 你当然觉得
You'll carry on feeling that way until you run out of cocaine.
你会一直有这种幻觉 直到你的可♥卡♥因♥被吸完
It's not the coke.
不是毒品的原因
All right, maybe it's partly the coke,
好吧 可能有一部分是毒品造成的
but I saw a helicopter this morning.
但我今早看到了一架直升机
Jesus, you're not in fucking Goodfellas!
老天 你又不是在电影<好家伙>里
What's that noise? Nothing, I'm just making coffee. Bye, Joel.
什么声音 没啥 我只是在煮咖啡 挂了
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢您能来
Have you had homoeopathic treatment before?
你之前有接触过顺势治疗法吗
No.
没有
I'm a qualified doctor, so I don't really believe in it.
我是个有资格证的医生 所以我不太信这些
Right. But I'm so fucking desperate
好 但我太他妈绝望了
that I don't give a shit any more.
所以我不在乎这些了
OK, well, I'm sorry to hear that.
好吧 我替你感到难过
Can I ask what's been going on for you?
可以问你经历了些什么吗
I got dumped recently.
我最近被甩了
He was married.
他是个已婚男人
He pretended that he loved me,
他假装很爱我
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表