剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
"Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside."
"外焦 里嫩"
That's an exact quote.
这句我没记错
Time to get up. No.
快起床了 不
We've got the last dose to administer.
我们还得注射最后一剂药
Oh, screw the chemo.
噢 别管化疗了
Just get me some coke and maybe some heroin.
给我拿些可♥卡♥因♥ 或者是海♥洛♥因♥
Forget about the coke, forget about Nadia, forget about Kira
别想可♥卡♥因♥ 别想Nadia 别想Kira
and most importantly forget about yourself.
最重要的是别想你自己了
We're almost across the finish line.
我们马上要到终点线了
I'm on the last chapter of my novel,
我在写我小说最后一章
I never thought I could get a book published or save a man's life.
我从没想过我能出版书或者救人命
Selfpublished. But it turns out I can do both.
自费出版 但是结果我两样都行
We're going to win this war, but first we've got to
我们会赢这场战争 但首先我们得
invade Charlie's immune system with all the battalions we have.
用我们所有的军队去侵略Charlie的免疫系统
OK, here, can you take this?
好了 你能拿一下这个吗
Hm? Joel.
嗯 Joel
Fuck! That's the last vial.
我♥操♥ 那是最后一瓶了
What? We've no more dacarbazine left.
什么 我们没有多余的氮烯唑胺了
I'm hung over.
我宿醉着
I told you to get me some more coke and you wouldn't listen, so...
我让你给我再找点可♥卡♥因♥来 你没听 所以
The final drug of the final dose and you ruined it!
最后一次注射的最后一瓶药 你还搞砸了
Fucking great!
太他妈棒了
Maybe I can source some black-market stuff
也许我能搞点黑市药品回来
from the Silk Road or whatever they're calling it nowadays.
上"丝路" 或者他们现在改了其他名字
Right, hang on.
好了 别急
Hi, Nadia, it's Joel.
嗨 Nadia 我是Joel
We miss you.
我们想你了
Anyway, no biggie, but I wondered whether you could give us a hand
总之没什么大事 但是我在想你能不能帮我们一把
cos we've sort of run out of dacarbazine.
因为我们好像把氮烯唑胺用完了
Yeah, so give us a call back. Bye.
嗯 回我们电♥话♥ 拜
What about the pharmacist?
那个药剂师呢
Shazia? She seemed to basically hate us.
Shazia 她基本上应该是讨厌我们的
Do you have any better ideas?
你还有更好的主意吗
Fine.
好吧
Can you do it?
能你来吗
Fuck.
妈的
Just play it cool, yeah?
淡定一点 行吗
The thing about having a secret hideout is that
如果你有一个秘密藏匿处
if you tell everyone where it is, it's no longer a secret.
要是你告诉别人它在哪 那就不是秘密了
There's nowhere safe to meet. Talbot is following me everywhere.
没有地方能安全交易 Talbot到处跟踪我
I saw him at the Post Office yesterday. Did you?
我昨天在邮局看见他了 是吗
Or did you see a man who resembled Talbot
还是你见到了一个人长得像Talbot
by virtue of having face, arms and a body?
因为别人有脸 手臂和身体
Found the place...eventually.
终于 找到这个地方了
Dacarbazine. Imidazole Carboxamide? Yep.
氮烯唑胺 咪唑羧酰胺呢 带了
Now, can I use your loo?
我能用你们的厕所吗
Yeah. Do you mind if you don't?
嗯 你介意你能不用吗
Oh, real mess in there.
噢 里面真的很乱
We're pigs. Yeah, her, right pig.
我们像猪一样 是啊 她 真是猪
Ten grand, plus two more for the express delivery.
一万 再加两千快递费
Never agreed to that much.
没同意给那么多
That's the outdoor price.
那是室外交易的价格
All right, fine.
好吧 行
Don't suppose you've got any coke while we're at it?
既然我们都在这 我猜你没有可♥卡♥因♥吧
No, and I don't do cashback either.
没 而且我不接受退款
Oh, fuck!
噢 妈的
Hey. Hey. Felt weird not helping you cross the finish line.
嗨 嗨 不帮你走完最后一步总觉得怪怪的
It's like spending months reading a book
就像是你花了几个月读一本书
and then skipping the final chapter.
然后跳过最终章
Have you double booked dacarbazine?
你订了两次氮烯唑胺吗
Well, you know, belt and braces.
你懂的 万无一失嘛
How much are you charging, out of interest?
你要价多少 好奇而已
I was thinking that it might be on the house.
我在想 就送你了
For old times' sake.
看在老交情的份上
How's...Chester?
Chester 怎么样
He's good. Yeah, he's good.
他不错 嗯 他挺好的
Well, that seems like a very reasonable offer.
你的价格好像很合理
Sorry to waste your time, but...
抱歉浪费了你的时间 但是
Everything all right? Yeah.
一切都好吧 没
We've just got some creatures in the basement.
只是我们在地下室养了些生物
Creatures? Not creatures...dogs.
生物 不是生物 是狗
Dogs are creatures, that's why I said creatures.
狗也是生物 所以我才说生物
These guys train and breed dogs.
他们训练并且繁殖狗
Exactly, that's exactly what we do.
没错 那正是我们的工作
Sorry, just going to go muzzle them.
抱歉 我去给他们戴口套
Sorry about the mix-up,
很抱歉搞混了
but don't wait around any longer on our account.
但是你不用为了我们再等在这了
Help!
救命
Help! My name's Charlie Taylor.
救命 我叫Charlie Taylor
I've been kidnapped.
我被绑♥架♥了
Please help me. On second thoughts,
请帮帮我 再三考虑
would you mind staying for a little bit?
你介意再呆一会吗
Grab her phone. What? Grab her phone!
拿她手♥机♥ 什么 拿她手♥机♥
No! No! Hurry.
不 不 快点
I'm sorry about this. The keys. No!
对不起 钥匙 不
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Get the fuck off me!
妈的放开我
Let's tie her up.
把她绑起来
Do you have any spare ropes?
你还有多余的绳子吗
No, I don't have any spare ropes.
没 我没有任何多余的绳子
It's not the most stupid question, you do have some rope.
这又不是最蠢的问题 你确实有一些绳子的
Let me go.... We can pin her down with something heavy.
放我走 我们可以用什么重物压住她
The sofa. What?!
沙发 什么
Pull the sofa away from the wall.
把沙发从墙边拉出来
Could you do it? Yes.
你能拉一下吗 可以
No, no, no, no!
不不不不
For the record, I'm really sorry about all this.
你要知道 我真的对这一切感到抱歉
You're crushing me, let me go. We're not really kidnappers.
你们要压死我了 让我走 我们不是绑♥架♥犯
That guy in the basement, he's actually an old friend of ours
那个在地下室的人 他其实是我们一个老朋友
and we're giving him chemotherapy
我们在给他做化疗
because the NHS turned him down.
因为国家医疗服务拒绝了他
Those dirty bastards. Yeah, I mean, you'd better not tell anyone
那些垃圾畜生 没错 你最好不要告诉别人
because if we do get arrested, then he will die, OK?
因为如果我们被捕了 他就会死 好吗
I won't, I promise.
我不说 我保证
OK, I've taken care of Charlie. Where's Shazia?
好了 我解决了Charlie Shazia在哪
I'm down here.
我在这下面
Oh, for God's sake, let her go.
天哪 放她走吧
We can't just let her go,
我们不能就这么放她走
she'll run straight to the police. No, I won't.
她会直接去找警♥察♥的 不 我不会的
She sells chemotherapy drugs illegally
她非法贩卖♥♥化疗药物
which means she won't be going to the police.
也就意味着她不会去找警♥察♥
Yeah, it also means she's dodgy as fuck and can't be trusted!
这也同时意味着她他妈的很狡猾 我们不能信任她
I'm not going to go to the police, I promise!
我绝对不会去找警♥察♥ 我保证
What are you doing? Get off!
你干什么 滚开
We're prepared to give you five grand
我们准备给你五千英镑
if you promise not to tell the cops. Yes, I promise.
如果你保证不告诉警♥察♥ 好 我保证
She already promised.
她已经作出保证了
why you give her five grand for a repeat promise?
为什么要给她五千英镑让她再作一次保证
Yeah, an envelope full of cash
是啊 一个装满现金的信封
is hardly a legally binding contract.
很难说得上是有法律约束力的契约
What's your plan, then?
那你又有什么计划
Keep her behind the sofa like a pet tortoise?
把她像只宠物龟一样养在沙发后面吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
Double kidnapping?
两次绑♥架♥
Double or quits.
要绑还是退出
No, one kidnapping's fine.
不 一次绑♥架♥还搞得定
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
Doing the double is professional level.
两次就是专业级别的了
There's always another option.
总有别的选择的
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表