剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
老天啊
No, you don't. How do you know?
不 你才不 你怎么知道
Because I just know, OK. And because - you really shouldn't.
我就是知道 好吗 还有就是 你真的不应该
One little nostril-full?
要来吸一下吗
No, I'm out of the game. Retired, undefeated.
不用了 我已经不玩了 退休了 独孤求败
Did Chester tell you to read that book that you've been reading?
是Chester让你读那本书的吗
No.
不是
You've been spending an awful lot of time "Checking on him". I've noticed.
我注意到你花了很多时间来"检查"他
Yep, because I'm a doctor and he's a patient
是啊 因为我是个医生而他是病人
and that's the reason why you're paying me to be here?
这不就是你雇我在这里的原因吗
Are you sure you know what you're doing? I'm snorting coke.
你清楚自己在干什么吗 我在吸可♥卡♥因♥
I don't think you need a medical degree for that!
干这个不需要个医学学位吧
Just pace yourself.
你悠着点
So what's Chester been telling you about me?
Chester都怎么跟你说我的
You're paranoid.
你很多疑
Number three on my list of reasons to stop taking coke.
这在我戒掉可♥卡♥因♥的原因里排第三
Oooh, you've been inducted into the Cult of Chester.
你已经被招进Chester邪教了
Aren't you worried that your charismatic guru
你难道就不担心你那迷人的精神领袖
is in fact a suicidal idiot?
实际上是个想自杀的蠢货
Right. I'm ready to go now. No! No the, the doves?
算了 我要走了 别 别 那鸽子呢
The what?
什么
The what? Release the doves.
那什么 放鸽子吧
"..I wouldn't care if you're a vegetable,"
"我不在乎你是蔬菜"
"A mineral or a plastic drinks carton."
"矿泉水还是塑料饮料盒"
"We're both matter, and you matter to me."
"我们都是物质 你对我来说至关重要"
"I love you and"
"我爱你"
"I don't care what the Galactic Order have to say about it."
"我不在乎星系秩序对此会有什么看法"
It's stupid.
这太蠢了
You hate it. No, I don't, I don't. I like it!
你讨厌它 不 我没有 我挺喜欢的
You're only listening because you're my prisoner.
你会听是因为你是我的囚犯
It's like Misery, if Kathy Bates was also a novelist.
这就像是<危情十日> 如果Kathy Bates是个小说家的话
It's great. It's different and it's witty, it's good.
这很棒 你写的很不一样很有趣 写得很好
So, the female robot... Synthezoid.
所以 那个女性机器人 合成体
Sorry, yep, sorry,
对不起 是的
the female synthezoid who is in love with the male synthezoid,
那个女性合成体和那个男性合成体相爱
but they've never got together...
但是他们却从没在一起
That's you and Joel, right?
这就是你和Joel 对吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
I can make things up. It's called creative writing.
我会进行编造 这叫创作
You don't have to do all this just to please Joel, you know.
你没必要去做这些来取悦Joel 你知道的
I'm not.
我没有
Cos you're your own woman with your own mind -
因为你是有自己想法的独♥立♥女性
and an amazing one at that...
而且你在这方面做得很好
I know that. I'm aware of that.
我知道 我了解的
Well, then, why don't you do the decent thing and
那么 你就不能做件好事
just unchain me and let me go home, Tess?
把我放了 让我回家 Tess
Because then you'd be dead. That doesn't sound very decent to me.
因为那样你会死掉的 在我看来可不怎么好
I'm not doing this to please Joel.
我做这个并不是为了取悦Joel
I'm doing it because, annoyingly, he happens to be right.
我做这个是因为 不得不承认 他恰巧是对的
Do you want to hear the rest of the chapter...?
你想听这章剩余的部分吗
I'll take that as a no. It's the drugs.
我把这当作是拒绝了 这是药物的缘故
Please, please stop injecting me with the drugs?
求你们了 拜托不要再给我注射药物了
The drugs will save your life. I'm feeling worse every day.
这些药会救你的命 我现在感觉每天越来越糟
I feel weaker after every treatment.
每次治疗后我都感觉更虚弱
I know you want to save me, but you're not.
我知道你们想救我 但并非如此
You're just making me worse.
你们只是在让这病更严重
Everyone knows the chemotherapy's horrible, but it works...
所有人都知道化疗很可怕 但是却有效
Look at my lump, my lump hasn't even gone down!
看我的肿块 它一点都没消下去
How can it be working if my lump's not gone down?!
我的肿块一点也没消 这怎么会是有效的
Well, it's not getting any bigger.
可是 它也没有往大了长啊
So I suppose it depends
所以我觉得药效是要看
if you're a lump-half-full or a lump-half-empty kind of person?
你是悲观看待肿瘤还是乐观看待的人
Can you at least get me some natural medicine?
你能至少给我带点天然药物吗
I'll think about it.
我会想想看的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'd better get back to my desk.
我最好回去写作了
You better had, cos I want to know what happens next.
你赶快去 因为我想知道后面发生了些什么
I don't believe you're completely lying.
我不敢相信你完全在撒谎
And it's truly pathetic how encouraging that is.
真的很悲哀我还觉得备受鼓励
Who set that up?
谁做的这个
Andrew Bennett. From sixth form.
Andrew Bennett 高中的同学
Oh, my God, not that self-important misery hound.
老天 别是那只自大的倒霉猎狗
Where the fuck was Andrew Bennett
当Charlie用胡萝卜汁自杀的时候
when Charlie was murdering himself with carrot juice?
他妈的Andrew Bennett在哪
And there's a sponsored yoga marathon
明天要举♥行♥一场赞助的瑜伽马拉松
at Charlie's health centre tomorrow.
就在Charlie的健康中心
To "Raise awareness and funds towards a reward for information".
为了"提高关注及筹款来作为消息的报酬"
Oh, Jesus.
哦,老天
Maybe it's not such a horrible idea?
这个主意可能没有那么糟
I mean, it's good to keep the search for Charlie
我的意思是 公开展开搜寻Charlie的活动
in the public eye.
这是一件好事
It's dropped down the news agenda lately,
这件事最近已经不是新闻话题了
and the police operation seems to be winding down...
警♥察♥那边的工作进度好像也慢下来了
Yes. And that's very, very good news for us.
对 这对我们来说实在是个大好消息
It would be even better
如果这件事
if it slipped off the news agenda completely
在新闻议题里完全销声匿迹
and the police forgot Charlie ever existed.
而且警♥察♥忘记Charlie这个人的存在就更好了
Haven't those hippy arseholes done enough?
那些蠢蛋还没玩够吗
Yeah. Those hippy arseholes.
是啊 那些蠢蛋
Thank you so much for organising all this.
太谢谢你了 组织了这一切
Charlie was there for me when I needed him.
在我需要的时候 是Charlie帮助了我
And the added bonus is that I get to spend more time with you!
附加福利就是我可以和你度过更多的时间
I know you're not a fan of the natural health stuff...
我知道你不喜欢自然养生这些东西
I owe you an apology about that.
关于这个我要向你个道歉
I was ignorant and intolerant.
我既无知又小心眼
I think what you and Charlie were doing was amazing.
我觉得你和Charlie做的事特别棒
I just wish he was here, so you could carry on doing it.
多希望他在这 这样你们就可以继续做下去了
Me too
我也是
You know, I've been leaning on Talbot
你知道吗 我一直靠Talbot
to get the cops to pull their fingers out.
让那些警♥察♥努力搜查
I'm sure they're doing the best they can.
我敢肯定他们已经尽全力去做了
Well, you've seen all the stuff in the press.
嗯 你已经看到了那些报道怎么写了
About Charlie killing himself.
关于Charlie自杀的事
Yeah. Well, the cops are afraid to say it to my face,
看到了 嗯 警♥察♥害怕当着我的面说
but I know they think it's suicide.
但是我知道他们觉得这是一起自杀
Right. Well... they haven't found a body. I mean,
好吧 嗯 他们还没有找到尸体 我是说
who kills themselves and hides their own body?
谁会自杀之后把尸体藏起来
Lord Lucan?
鲁肯勋爵
The guy from the Manic Street Preachers?
还有疯狂街头传教士乐队的那个人
Oh, God, you agree with them... Oh, no, no, no, no,
噢 天哪 你相信警♥察♥的 不 不是这样的
I was just... Everybody thinks he's killed himself...
我只是觉得 所有人都认为他是自杀的
Excuse me, are you Charlie's wife?
不好意思 你是Charlie的妻子吗
Er, yes... Yes, I am.
是的 我是
I read about your story and I'm a psychic.
我读了你的故事 我是一个灵媒
Oh, for fuck... I don't want to offend anyone,
噢 妈的 我不想冒犯任何人
I just wanted to let you know I've received
我只想告诉你 我收到了
a message from Charlie. A message?
Charlie发来的一则消息 一则消息
What message? Don't listen to her. She's a mental banglist.
什么消息 别听她乱讲 她精神有病
He's on the other side now.
他在世界的另一边
He wants you to know he's fine, he's where he needs to be.
他希望你知道他一切都好 他在他应该在的地方
All he wants is for you
他希望你
and your girls to move on with your lives.
和你们的女儿继续好好地生活下去
Oi, Mystic Meg.
嘿 神婆梅格
If you're going to make up some bullshit,
就算你要编一些屁话
at least make up some nice bullshit?
至少编一些像样的屁话吧
I hope you find some peace.
希望你能找到内心的平静
She's all right for peace, thank you, we're fine.
她已经很平静了 谢谢你啊 我们很好
Oh, hey, it's chemo time!
嘿 现在是化疗时间
So...
嗯
I collared the postie.
我拦住了邮递员
Hoxsey Therapy,
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表