剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
我学习了两个密宗性♥爱♥课程
so I have complete mastery over my inner winds.
所以我可以完全掌握我内心的风波
The gloves are off, my friend.
手套已经脱了 我的朋友
I call that move "Le Twirl".
我管那招叫"极乐之圈"
This really isn't OK.
这真的不好
Non-consensual sex is definitely not OK.
非自愿的性行为绝对是不行的
Not on paper.
理论上不行
But... We should stop them. We should go in there.
但是 我们应该阻止他们 我们应该进去
Thanks, but Charlie's erect cock is not an image
谢谢你 但是我可不想让Charlie勃起的画面
I want burned on my brain for ever. I'm going in there.
在我的脑海里永远镌刻下来 我要进去
What? You're going in there to murder his third child?
什么 你要进去然后谋杀他的第三个孩子吗
That's nice of you.
你可真好心
I'm going in there to stop a sexual assault!
我要进去停止性侵行为
I guess there's a tiny chance his offspring will turn out to be Hitler,
我猜有那么一丁点可能他的后代会变成希♥特♥勒♥
and you'll be a hero.
然后你就会成为一名英雄
But there's a much bigger chance
但是有更多的可能是
they'll be just absolutely lovely.
他们会非常可爱
It's...not...going...to...happen.
这 不会 发生
Charlie Junior seems to have other ideas.
可是小Charlie看上去有不同的意见
No. No.
不 不
You haven't won. Cos I'm not enjoying it!
你还没有赢 因为我不喜欢这样
The body never lies and I diagnose you with a massive hard-on.
身体从不撒谎 我从你那坚硬的勃起就能诊断出
Oh, God. Oh, God. And the great news is, it's a freebie.
哦 天啊 哦 天啊 好消息是 这次是附赠品
You can tell your wife, "I had no choice.
你可以告诉你的老婆 "我没有选择"
"They tied me down, they jerked me off against my will."
"他们把我绑了起来 并且违背了我的意愿给我撸了管"
So you're covered.
这样你就清白了
Lie back, just go with the flow.
躺回去 不要挣扎了
Oh, wait. We are about to have lift-off.
哦 等等 我们要发射了
Houston, we do not have a problem. No, I withdraw consent!
休斯顿 我们没有问题 不 我完全不同意
I withdraw consent! This is a non-consensual ejaculation!
完全不同意 这是一次非自愿的射♥精♥
Well done, mate.
干得不错 朋友
I think, by the sound of it you just missed your moment.
我想 通过这个声音判断你错过了时机
Ding dong.
笨蛋
**Back once again with the ill behaviour*
*带着不良行为卷土重来
**Can you feel it? Feel it?*
*你能感受吗 感受吗
**Nothing can save me*
*我已经无可救药
**Back once again with the ill behaviour*
*带着不良行为卷土重来
**With the ill behaviour*
*带着不良行为
**With the ill behaviour*
*带着不良行为
**With the ill behaviour*
*带着不良行为
**Ill, ill, ill*
*不良 不良 不良
**Back once again with the ill behaviour*
*带着不良行为卷土重来
**Back once again, back once again*
*卷土重来 卷土重来
**Back, back, back*
*重 重 重
**Back once again with the ill behaviour*
*带着不良行为卷土重来
**Can you feel it? Feel it?*
*你能感受吗 感受吗
**Nothing to save me*
*我已经无可救药
**Back once again with the ill behaviour*
*带着不良行为卷土重来
**Can you feel it? Feel it?*
*你能感受吗 感受吗
So the book's actually going really well.
现在我写书进展地非常好
Uh-huh?
嗯哼
Wrote a great scene this morning, if I say so myself.
要我说 今天早上写了一个很棒的场景
One of the synthezoids
一个合成人
discovers for the first time she's not human.
第一次发现她自己不是人类
It was so moving, I actually cried a little bit.
这段很感人 我还哭了一会儿
I could read you some later... Is this the sexy robot book?
过会儿我可以读一点给你听 这是本性感的机器人的书吗
Synthetic humanoids.
合成人型机器人
And there is a love story, but it's not sexy per se, it's more...
这是一个爱情故事 但本质上不是性感 而是更加
Is that difficult to write?
这个写起来很难吗
Well, there are a lot of philosophical issues
好吧 有很多哲学上的问题需要解决
to address about what it means to be human,
关于它对于变成人类的意义
while at the same time...
与此同时
No, I mean, is it difficult to write
不 我的意思是 这个在你
when you're crying and masturbating?
一边哭一边手♥淫♥的时候写起来会不会很难
Sorry.
不好意思
Oh, sorry!
哦 对不起
So how did you end up in this cellar, exactly?
所以你到底为什么会在这个地窖里
I can't imagine it was part of your career plan.
我无法想象这是你职业规划中的一环
Oh, I don't have plans, I just do what I feel like.
哦 我没有规划 我只是做我想做的事
I'm a girl that just wants to have fun. Yeah?
我只是一个想要找乐子的小女孩 是吗
How's that "Fun" Working out for you?
那你的这个"乐子"找得怎么样啊
Great, thank you. You don't find that all the
棒极了 谢谢你 你不觉得那些
booze, the drugs and the casual sex
酒精 毒品 和滥交
just gets a bit boring after a while?
在事后都会让人觉得空虚无聊吗
No. Never. It's all great.
不 从不 这些都很棒
I bet all your friends are all married with kids,
我打赌你所有的朋友都已经结婚生了小孩
but you don't give a shit because
但是你压根不在乎因为
you're having it large, 24/7? Exactly.
你每时每刻都无比充实 正是如此
Because what you really love is waking up alone day after day,
因为你真正所爱的是每一天都独自醒来
year after year.
年复一年
It's surprisingly rare for me to wake up alone.
对我来说一个人独自醒来是非常罕见的情况
Oh, no, sure, sure, there's a human body next to you.
哦 不 当然 当然 在你枕边有个人
Sometimes more than one, am I right? Mm... Yeah.
有的时候还不止一个 我说对了吗 嗯 没错
Except the more people you sleep with, the more lonely you feel.
但你和越多的人睡觉 你就越觉得孤单
Which is ironic, isn't it? Who are you, Shithead Sherlock?
这真是讽刺 不是吗 你当自己是谁 混♥蛋♥夏洛克吗
No, I'm just a recovering alcoholic.
不 我只是一个正在戒酒的酒鬼
I can smell the disease a mile off.
我可以隔着一英里都闻到这病的味道
I used to get pissed and high
我以前过着醉酒嗑药的日子
every single day. It's kind of who I was.
每天如此 我以前就是这样的人
You know?
你知道吗
I was fun Charlie. Sounds fun.
我以前是有趣Charlie 听上去很有趣
Mm. That was ten years ago.
嗯 那已经是十年前的事了
I fought a battle against my own compulsions - and I won.
我和自己的冲动抗争 最后我赢了
And my message from the battlefield is, so can you.
并且我从这个战场带回来的消息是 你也可以
What makes you think I would want to?
是什么让你觉得我会想要这样
Every single thing about you?
关于你的每一件事
OK, I see what you're trying to do here. OK?
好吧 我知道你在这里是要做什么了 好了吗
Turning the tables on me and winkling away at me
你居高临下 然后朝着我眨巴眨巴眼睛
until you can find my weak spot.
直到你可以找到我的弱点
Well, you can take your little winkle-picker
好吧 你可以拿着你的尖头鞋
and you can shove it up your ass.
把它推进你的屁♥眼♥里
And today,
今天
the community has came out in force...
社区正在大举搜寻
..After Charlie's disappearance.
失踪的Charlie
It's probably a waste of time, but it's the last place he was spotted,
这也许是浪费时间 但这里是他出现的最后一个地点
so you never know...
所以永远不知道
Well, you may be going through hell,
好吧 你也许感到十分困苦
but you're not going through it alone, OK?
但是你不是一个人 对吗
Thanks, Joel.
谢谢你 Joel
They've started. Hmm?
他们已经开始了 嗯
The line.
这搜索线
Oh. Yep.
哦 对
Joel? Joel Jordan?
Joel 是Joel Jordan吗
Yeah?
没错
Andrew Bennett.
Andrew Bennett
I was at St Brendan's, with you and Charlie?
我以前在圣布兰登学院 和你还有Charlie在一起
Oh, yeah. Andrew. Great. Great to see you. How are things?
哦 对 Andrew 太棒了 很高兴见到你 最近怎样
Well, not so good. Considering. Hmm?
好吧 其实并不好 考虑到 什么
Oh, Charlie?
哦 Charlie
Yeah. God, it's terrible, isn't it? It's fucking terrible!
没错 天啊 这真是太糟糕了 不是吗 太他妈糟糕了
What the hell could have happened to him?
他到底是经历了什么事呢
It's like a... It's like a really weird mystery.
这就像是 这就像是一个诡异的谜团
Yeah, I live in the Midlands now,
没错 我现在住在中部地区
but as soon as I heard, I thought, yep, get back and help.
但是我一听到这事 我就想 好吧 我得回来伸出援手
I didn't know you and Charlie were that close?
我并不知道你和Charlie原来这么亲近
Well, we haven't spoken in a while, but, yeah, we used to be.
好吧 我们有一段时间没说话了 但是 没错 我们过去很亲近
Right. No. Yeah. Well, it's good that you've got the time...
好吧 不对 真好 很高兴你有空闲时间
to come down. I don't have the time. I actually made the time.
过来 我没有空闲时间 实际上我是硬挤出的时间
Right, yeah. It's great.
好吧 耶 这真是太棒了
Guess we'll find out the truth soon enough, won't we? Truth?
我猜我们马上就会找到真♥相♥的 对吗 真♥相♥
What do you mean, "The truth"?
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表