剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
第 一 季 第 一 集
Come on, get down!
快点 下来吧
The fire brigade are on their way.
消防队正在赶来的路上
Meet me there and we'll see if we can...
在那儿等我 我们看看能不能
Yay!
耶
Hey, Steph! It's Joel.
嗨 Steph 我是Joel
Er, just wanted a chat, you know, talk things through.
我就想聊聊 你懂的 把事情说明白
It's not every day you get divorced. Er...
人可不是天天都能离婚的 嗯
Or maybe, in a way,
或者说 从某种角度讲
this whole weird thing has brought us closer together.
这整件怪事拉近了我们的距离
It's possible.
有可能
Call me back. Bye!
记得打回来 拜
Hey, man. Hey!
嘿 哥们 嘿
How's it going? I'm good, yeah. You?
怎么样啦 我挺好的 你呢
Yeah, not bad. Can't complain.
还不错 没什么可抱怨的
Not dangling off a railing. Good, good stuff.
至少没在栏杆上悬着 很好 好极了
I can't help but notice
我不禁注意到
you're chucking quite a lot of money over the balcony. Yeah.
你从阳台上扔了不少钱 是呀
Just wondering if you'd thought about maybe stopping doing that
我只是好奇你有没有想过别这样扔钱了
and coming to the pub with me and Tess.
然后和我还有Tess一起去酒吧
Now you mention it, I haven't.
既然你提起来了 我还真没这么想过
Come on, Joel.
拜托 Joel
Come inside and put the money away...
进屋里来 把钱放一边去
into a bank account, maybe.
或许 放进银行账户里吧
It's my money,
这是我的钱
I can do what I want with it.
我想怎么用就怎么用
Just come in off the ledge.
就从窗台上下来吧
Oh, come on, man.
拜托 哥们
Not the ring.
别扔戒指啊
Don't chuck the ring.
别把戒指丢掉
Come on, you're not Frodo.
拜托 你又不是弗罗多
This is an intervention! It's for your own good.
这是干预措施 是为了你好
If I want to be a dick, let me be a dick!
我就想当个混♥蛋♥ 就让我当去吧
I'm not going to let you be a dick because you're not a dick.
我不会让你当个混♥蛋♥的 因为你不是
I am, I'm a total dick!
我是 我就是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
There's nothing you can do about it.
你帮不上忙的
So, how much did you get in total?
所以你总共得了多少钱
Mmm...
嗯
Two million.
两百万
Like, there or thereabouts.
差不多 这个数左右吧
Wow.
哇
It's like I'm in the First Wives Club, it just feels wrong,
感觉自己像在<前妻俱乐部>里一样 很奇怪
and like I haven't done anything to deserve it.
好像我什么也没做 根本配不上这笔钱
Well, that's true.
这倒是真的
Still took it, though, didn't you?
你还是收下了 对吧
Two million's nothing to Steph,
对Steph来说两百万算不上什么
her hedge fund's going through the roof.
她买♥♥的基金涨得特别高
It was just a payoff to make her feel better about dumping me.
这钱只是让她甩了我之后能安心点的代价罢了
She said that she wanted a husband who'd achieved something.
她说过她想找个有所成就的丈夫
Well, if she had told me what she wanted me to achieve
要是她能告诉我 想让我有什么样的成就
then I would've achieved it. I'm not sure it works like that.
那我早就能做到了 我可不确定有这回事
We got you a cake. Ooh!
我们给你买♥♥了个蛋糕 哦
Happy divorce day, mate.
离婚日快乐 伙计
It's a separation sponge.
一块庆祝分离的海绵蛋糕
Come on, guys, too soon.
拜托 你们俩 太早了吧
Why? It's the best thing that ever happened to you.
为什么 这可是你身上发生过的最好的事
What?
什么
Steph wasn't good for you.
Steph配不上你
Are you saying that neither of you liked my wife?
你意思是 你俩都不喜欢我老婆吗
You pretended to like my wife for, what, ten years?
你们假装喜欢我老婆 假装了 十年
We couldn't tell you how we really felt about her.
我们没法告诉你 我们对她的真实感受
What if you ended up spending your lives together?
万一你们一辈子都要生活在一起呢
You probably wouldn't have talked to us ever again.
你可能再也不会和我们说话了
What did you not like about her?
你们不喜欢她身上哪点
I'd tell you, but I've got to be back at work in 17 hours.
我本想告诉你 但是我十七小时后要去工作
Getting disinvited from your wedding
我没收到你们婚礼的邀请
because I'm married to someone
就仅仅因为我同某个
you went out with for a month in sixth form is happy memory.
你在高中约会过一个月的人结婚了 这事真是愉快的回忆
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
So...
所以
does everyone feel the same way?
每个人都这么觉得吗
This is horrible!
这太可怕了
No, it's brilliant because you never have to see her again
不啊 这好极了 因为你再也不用见到她了
and neither do we.
我们也不用
I have fucked things up so fucking much.
我把这些破事都他妈搞砸了
I've wasted ten years - no marriage, no house, no kids.
我浪费了十年 没有婚姻 没有房♥子 没有子女
Nothing. Well, if it makes you feel any better,
什么都没有 要是能让你感觉好点的话
I've got no marriage, no house, no kids
我也没有婚姻 没有房♥子 没有孩子
and I don't even have two million quid.
而且我甚至没有两百万英镑
Kira. Yep, it's me.
Kira 没错 是我
Bit of a rescue mission, erm...
还在个救援任务中
I've got to check Joel out of this hotel.
我得帮Joel从酒店退房♥
Can you make up a bed?
你能铺个床吗
It's been two weeks.
都两周了
Yeah, but I said he could stay here
是啊 但是我说过他可以住在这儿
until he got his shit together.
直到他振作起来为止
So I guess he'll be here for ever, then.
那我猜他要永远呆在这儿了
Look, I love Joel too, but there's got to be a limit, OK?
听着 我也很爱Joel 但是这事总有个限度 好吗
And I think maybe we reached it
而且我觉得已经触及了这个底线
when he finished the second tub of caramel ice cream.
当他吃下那第二桶焦糖冰激凌的时候
Ok.
好吧
Hey, dude.
嘿 老兄
Back To The Future's about to start.
<回到未来>快开始了
We must've seen that 100 times in sixth form.
咱们在高中时肯定看了有一百遍
You fancy making 101? That sounds fun.
你想再看第101遍吗 听起来很有趣
Listen, it has been great to have you here,
听着 有你在这真的很好
it's been really great, but... Are you kicking me out?
真的很美好 但是 你是在赶我走吗
It's more like I'm gently but firmly
更像是我在温柔但坚定地
pushing you back into your life.
将你推回生活正轨
I don't have a life. Well, you could get a life.
我没有生活 那就去开始新生活呀
Where from, the life shop?
去哪儿开始啊 "生活商店"吗
Look at the positives.
看看积极的一面
You're loaded and you can start again.
你现在有钱 而且可以重新开始
Like, find somewhere nice to live, meet someone new.
比如找个好地方住 见见新的人
Do you mean date?
你是指约会吗
I don't date, I'm not a dater.
我可不去约会 我可不是个爱约会的人
Well, according to your dating profile, you are.
从你的约会资料上看 你就是
"Trip-hop enthusiast."
"电音舞曲爱好者"
You've got that Massive Attack CD.
毕竟你有那张"大举进攻"乐队的CD
You set this up months ago,
你几个月前就弄好了这个
before Steph and I even split up.
甚至在Steph和我分开之前
Yeah, sometimes wishful thinking pays off.
是啊 有时候愿望也能成真的
Look at that, you've got a match
瞧瞧 你有个匹配对象
and you've invited her out for dinner. That is so nice of you.
而且你还请她吃晚饭 你可真是太好了
This is identity theft. It'll be fun!
这是身份盗窃 会很有趣的
No, it'll be incredibly awkward.
不会 这会尴尬得要死
Yes, but luckily there's a widely available awkwardness cure called booze.
是 但是幸好有种很好使的化解尴尬的灵药叫酒精
Just play it cool,
就放轻松点
don't tell her this is your first-ever internet date
别告诉她这是你有史以来第一次网络约会
or that you just got divorced.
或者你刚刚离婚
This is actually my first-ever internet date,
这其实是我第一次网络约会
just got divorced.
我刚离婚
So you're a rebounder?
所以你是寻求慰藉
Kind of.
差不多
But not really, no.
但不全是 不
Totally over it.
这事完全翻篇了
No feelings for your ex?
对前任没有感觉了吗
Well, look, I did have feelings for her
这个 我确实对她有感情
but I talked to some friends and realised that
但是我和一些朋友聊过了 然后发现
those feelings may have been somewhat misplaced.
这些感情可能用错地方了
They pointed out what a psycho you'd married.
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表