剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
I'm actually making a cup of tea, so why don't you take a seat
我正在泡茶 不然你坐一会
and I'll bring it through?
然后我把茶端过来
Do you bake?
你烘焙吗
No, I don't actually.
不 其实不的
I enjoy it. I find it relaxing.
我很喜欢 我觉得很放松
Yeah? Red velvet cake's my speciality.
是吗 红丝绒蛋糕是我拿手的
Great, it's a great cake.
挺好的 这蛋糕不错
If you get a shop-bought red velvet cake,
如果你在店里买♥♥个红丝绒蛋糕
it's usually full of food colouring.
通常它全是食用色素
I prefer to use beetroot.
而我倾向于用甜菜根
Beetroot? You can use paprika,
甜菜根吗 你可以用辣椒粉
I prefer beetroot.
我倾向于甜菜根
Here we go.
来了
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
I wanted to give you an informal briefing of where we are.
我想给你一个关于现在进展的非正式通报
There's an officer in the Hebrides looking for Charlie and Tess.
赫布里底的一位警官在找Charlie和Tess
No sign of them yet. No sightings on any of the ferries
目前没有他们的迹象 也没有看到他们在任何渡轮上
or in the hotels or...
旅馆里
..The wild places.
野外也没有
Sadly, we don't have infinite resources
不幸的是 对于失踪人口的案件
for missing persons cases,
我们没有过多的资源
but I wanted to give you my personal assurance.
但我想给你我的个人保证
We will find Charlie...
我们会找到Charlie
wherever he is.
不管他在哪
Thank you.
谢谢你
Shall I be mother?
我能来斟茶吗
What the hell are you doing? Check out my lump album.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 看我建的肿瘤相册
Sexier than a Kardashian selfie.
比卡戴珊的自♥拍♥还要性感
Now you see it...
你现在能看见它
..Now you don't.
然后就没了
It's gone. Melted away like butter on a hot fucking griddle.
它不见了 就像在热煎锅上的黄油融化了
And me and Tess can administer the medicine perfectly well
我和Tess可以把药配得刚刚好
without any help from Dr Evil.
而不需要邪恶博士(医生)的任何帮助
Maybe it's worked a bit
或许它有丁点帮助
or maybe the Hoxsey Therapy's just kicked in.
又或许霍克锡疗法刚好起作用了
No, it was blasted out of your system
不 这玩意能从你的身体中消失
using a carefully administered regimen of chemotherapy.
全靠精心管理的化疗方案
Face it, chamomile brain - science beats mumbo jumbo.
接受吧 你满脑子都是菊花 科学战胜了妖魔
You are being cured by good old-fashioned, cutting-edge medicine,
你是被经典的尖端药物治愈的
and you can't handle it.
你只是没法接受
We'll see.
咱们瞧吧
Because maybe it'll come back, maybe it's just temporary.
因为可能它又会回来 可能这只是暂时的
Bullshit. Admit it, you were wrong. I was right.
乱讲 承认吧 你错了 我是对的
You've been sussed, twanged and thrown out the window.
你已经清楚 明白 心知肚明被打脸了
All right, fine, maybe...
好吧 行 可能
Maybe I will admit that it's good news.
可能我会承认这是个好消息
Good news?
好消息
It's the best fucking news of all time.
这他妈是最棒的消息了
Look at you, you look great.
看看你 你看起来棒极了
Well, you'd look better with hair, but still.
你有头发看着更好点 但也不错了
I do feel a bit better.
我确实感觉好点了
Yeah, of course you do, because I have cured your fucking cancer.
当然了 因为我他妈治愈了你的癌症
I win, you lose.
我赢了 你输了
But also win.
但也是赢了
Does this mean I get to go home?
这是不是意味着我要回家了
One last dose?
最后一次剂量
I admit it - I was wrong, you were right.
我承认 我错了 你是对的
You've saved my life.
你救了我的命
I owe you everything.
我欠你太多了
Now, I promise I will take that next dose in hospital
现在 我保证我回家之后会在医院
when I get home.
接受下一次剂量
Yeah, I'd do exactly the same if I was you.
是啊 如果我是你 我也会这么做
I'd say whatever I needed to say to get out of my cage.
为了逃出这笼子 我什么都能说
Fine, you're not saving me.
好吧 你不是在救我
You're killing me.
你是在杀死我
You think a hero, you're not.
你觉得你是个英雄 但你不是
You're not, you're actually a murderer.
你不是的 你其实是个杀人犯
Great, the truth, that's more like it. Why are you doing this?
好了 这才是事实 就是这样 你为什么要这样做
Why are you so obsessed with poisoning me?
为什么你这么热衷于对我下毒
Because I love you, you dick!
因为我爱你 你这个混♥蛋♥
Do you? Do you really? Is that it?
是吗 是真的吗 是这样的吗
Or is it just because you're a total fuck-up
或是是不是因为你根本就是个大♥麻♥烦
and I am the only friend you've got?
而我是你唯一的朋友
Joel...
Joel
Joel, I just want to see my girls.
Joel 我只是想见见我的女儿们
"Thus did a poor student conquer the glass mountain.
"这样一个穷学生翻越了玻璃山"
"And by his wits accomplish what many brave knights
"他用自己智慧完成了很多勇敢的骑士"
"Failed to do by their strength."
"都没有能力做到的事"
Your audience is unconscious.
你的听众已经没意识了
I have that effect on people.
我对人们有这样的魔力
Thanks for reading to them. Are you sure it's OK?
谢谢你读书给她们听 你确定这样合适吗
I don't want to cramp your style.
我不想破坏了你本有的风格
I don't think I have a style that runs the risk of being cramped.
我觉得我拥有一个不会被破坏的风格
You are a very stylish individual.
你是个非常有风格的人
Your whole hippy housewife vibe.
有着嬉皮家庭主妇气质
It's a very happening look.
现在非常流行这样
You know, the girls really love having someone around
你知道 姑娘们真的很乐意身边有你这样
that Charlie's so close to.
与Charlie这么亲近的人
You know, never in a million years I thought he would do this.
你知道 我压根没想过他会这样做
I bet you wouldn't do something like this to your wife.
我打赌你不会对你的老婆做这样的事
Of course not.
当然不会了
Especially if I was married to you.
尤其如果我是娶了你的话
I mean, I don't want to bad-mouth the guy,
我是说 我不是想说这个男人坏话
but what a selfish dick.
但他真是个自私的混♥蛋♥
Oh, God.
噢 上帝啊
It's Charlie.
是Charlie
Really? At this time of night?
真的吗 都这么晚了
This doesn't make any sense.
这根本不合理
What is it? He says he's eating aubergines.
怎么了 他说他在吃茄子
He hates aubergines, why would he be eating aubergines?
他讨厌茄子 为什么他会吃茄子
That is a bit weird, isn't it?
这有点奇怪 不是吗
Half of this doesn't even sound like Charlie.
有一半的内容根本就不像是Charlie说的
What the hell is going on?
到底发生什么了
I'm calling Talbot. No, don't. Why?
我要给Talbot打电♥话♥ 不 别啊 为什么
Because it's not enough evidence, is it?
因为证据不足 不是吗
You'll be wasting valuable police time.
你会浪费宝贵的警♥察♥时间
But none of this is right.
但这一切都不对
It hasn't felt right from the start, Joel.
从开始的时候我就感觉到不对 Joel
I don't know about that.
我倒是不觉得啊
It felt pretty much on the money, at least to begin with.
感觉非常正确 从开始的时候就是
Look, I know how much you want to believe
听着 我知道你有多想相信
that Charlie's coming back.
Charlie会回来的
I want to believe it too,
我也想这么相信
but we both have to face up to the fact that maybe he isn't.
但我们都得承认也许他不会回来
Detective Talbot, it's me, Kira.
Talbot警探 是我 Kira
Aubergines?
茄子
When have you ever seen Charlie eat a fucking aubergine?
你♥他♥妈♥什么时候见过Charlie吃茄子
I'm sorry, I screwed up. Yeah, damn right you screwed up.
对不起 我搞砸了 是啊 你的确是搞砸了
Kira's going out of her mind.
Kira都要疯了
I know Talbot suspects me.
我知道Talbot在怀疑我
What?
什么
The other night, he told me in detail,
有一晚 他非常详细地告诉我
how to make a red velvet cake.
怎么做红丝绒蛋糕
Right.
好吧
That sounds...nice.
这听起来 挺好
No, you weren't there.
不 你不在那
He said he puts beetroot in the mix.
他说他调料里放了甜菜根
Beetroot.
甜菜根
It was code.
这是暗号♥
He was letting me know
他是在告诉我
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表