剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
他们很想这么干的 只是 总局不让
Look, relax! It's going to be fine.
听着 放松点 会好起来的
Just think of it as an adventure holiday.
就当这是个冒险之旅
An illegally administered chemotherapy,
一场非法执行的化疗过程
enforced incarceration holiday?
以及强制监禁假期吗
Yeah. Exactly.
对 正是
Kind of like Center Parcs.
类似于中心公园度假游
I know you.
我认识你
You're Nadia, Joel's date from the cafe.
你是Nadia Joel约会的那位 咱们在咖啡厅见过
I don't know to what you might be referring.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, the scent of Silk Cut's a giveaway.
得了吧 丝卡烟的味道已经出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Fine.
好吧
I just pissed blood.
我刚才尿血了
You're killing me.
你这是在谋杀我
That's just the doxorubicin.
那只是阿霉素的作用
It dyes your piss red for 48 hours.
它会让你的尿液变红两天
I should have warned you, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise.
我应该提醒你的 但我不想破坏这个惊喜
What kind of doctor injects an unconscious patient
什么样的医生才会对无意识的病人进行注射
against their will? I guess it's like being a vet.
并且违背他们的意愿 我想兽医会这么做
You know, you don't ask dogs to sign consent forms
你懂的 不能让狗去签同意书
cos they're too stupid to know what they mean.
因为它们太笨 不知道表格上写的什么
Except I'm not a dog. No, you're stupider...
然而我不是狗 对 你比它们还笨
because you should know better.
因为你本该懂得更多的
Oh, is that what you do for a living, you know better?
你就是靠这个谋生的吗 因为你懂得更多
Just like Blair knew better about invading Iraq?
就像布莱尔对于入侵伊♥拉♥克♥懂得更多一样
I didn't invade Iraq. Well, you invaded my body
我没有入侵伊♥拉♥克♥ 你入侵了我的身体
which is my own personal Iraq.
也就是我个人的伊♥拉♥克♥
Want to know what I do for a living?
想知道我靠什么谋生吗
It is called being a qualified doctor.
我靠的是做一个合格的医生
You study for years,
学习了很多年
you save people's lives
救助了很多生命
and everybody agrees you're fucking awesome.
大家都觉得这他妈棒呆了
And does the Hippocratic oath cover tying your patients up
那么你的医生誓约里也包含把患者绑起来
and poisoning them? I'm pretty sure the Hippocratic oath
并对他们下毒这条吗 我很确定医生誓约
is something to do with offering your soul to Apollo.
的内容是把灵魂献给太阳神之类的
You're not a doctor. You're a medical mercenary.
你不是医生 你是个江湖郎中
How much of Joel's divorce dividend is he paying you?
Joel拿出了多少他的离婚财产付给你
What's wrong with getting paid?
拿钱有什么不对吗
What's wrong with being a needle for hire?
受雇帮人扎针有什么不对吗
I don't know what your story is,
我不知道你经历了什么
but it's clear that you took a wrong turn at some point in your life.
但很显然 你在人生的某个转折点走错了路
Have you considered therapy? No. Have you?
你考虑过接受治疗吗 没 你考虑过吗
Besides, I don't need that shit because...
而且 我不需要听你的废话 因为
I have a real cure for any problem, big or small.
我有万能神药 大病小病包治
Prescription single malt.
处方纯麦芽威士忌
Dude! Look what I got.
老兄 看我买♥♥到了什么
Adult nappy!
成人尿不湿
Oh, my God! It's the slacker dream!
天呐 这可是懒人利器
No more stupid bedpan
再也不必用烦人的便盆
or going all the way to the bathroom to take a dump, for you.
或者帮你费劲地去洗手间上厕所了
Just let me go.
放过我吧
I feel sick.
我觉得很不舒服
That's just the bleomycin kicking in. Oh... No mask?
那只是博来霉素在起作用 怎么没带面罩
Mm. It's too much like work.
嗯 那搞得太像正经工作了
What's...?
这是
Oh, shit.
我去
Oh, my God. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Uh...
天呐 等等 等等
Oh, my God...
天呐
That's... That's not good.
这可不是好现象
That's not supposed to happen.
不应该是这样的
Just calm... Calm down, OK?
先冷静 冷静下来 好吗
That's not supposed to...
不该这样的
Er... Call an ambulance.
叫救护车
Oh, my God! Call... Call an ambulance!
天呐 叫 去叫救护车
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait...
等等 等等 等等 等等
I'm just fucking with you. That's just...
我逗你玩呢 这只是
That's just a muscle spasm.
这只是肌肉痉挛而已
A tremor, we call it. It's all good.
小颤动 专业术语来说 没事的
It's not all good!
这可不是没事的
It's not all good. That's not all good!
这并不是没事 这是有问题的
Ah, she got us good there. Good old Nadia.
她骗得我们一愣一愣的 调皮的Nadia
Phew! You've got to admit, she... She got us there.
你得承认 她 她真的骗到我们了
Dude, you've got to relax.
老兄 你得放松点
Just take your mind off everything.
就什么都别去想
Right, if you agree to play a bit of Xbox,
对了 如果你愿意玩一会儿游戏
maybe I could loosen your straps one relaxing notch?
或许我可以把你的绑带放松一格
Fuck off. Oh, come on, mate.
滚 拜托 朋友
You're not going anywhere. You might as well enjoy it.
反正你哪儿都去不了 不如试着玩得开心些
Enjoy it?
玩得开心
Why not?
为啥不呢
Hey, when do guys our age
咱们这个年纪的男人
ever get a chance just to hang out like this?
上哪找这种一起玩耍的机会啊
We haven't kicked back and just had a bloody good laugh in ages.
我们已经好久没放松下来 这样开怀大笑了
I just want to go home.
我只想要回家
I just want to see Kira and Phoebe and Megan.
我只是想见到Kira Phoebe和Megan
OK. Well, if you don't want to play a game,
好吧 如果你不想玩游戏
then we can always watch a movie.
那我们还可以看电影
I've got Captain America... Planet Of The Apes?
我这儿有<美国队长> <决战猩球>怎么样
This is just an excuse for you
这些都只是你的借口
to regress to your adolescence, isn't it?
你只是想回到你的青春期 对不对
It's like your insane flat.
这地方就像你的疯狂公♥寓♥
Well, excuse me for trying to make this a little bit fun for you
好吧 原谅我在忙着救你命的同时
while I'm busy saving your life.
还试着让你开心起来
Well, my idea of fun is
然而对我来说 开心意味着
being at home with my family, getting well.
待在家 跟我的家人一起 慢慢养病
Oh, wow, that sounds thrilling.
哇 听起来真棒呢
Look, I know this all seems a little bit cruel,
听着 我知道这一切看起来有点残忍♥
but it's for your own good. Right?
但这都是为了你好 对不对
It's friendly fire.
这是来自友军的炮火
Friendly fire is when
友军的炮火指的是
a soldier gets shot by his own army, you dick!
一个士兵被他自己的军队打中了 你个混♥蛋♥
All right, friendlier than that.
好吧 那就比那种更友好点
Charlie hasn't been seen since he left his Bristol address,
Charlie自从离开布里斯托尔的家之后就消失了
and we are becoming increasingly concerned for his safety.
我们越来越担心他的安全
I think I'm running out of respawn...
我觉得我的复活用完了
Heads up, we've got a new guy on the team! What's up, new guy?
注意 我们队加入了一位新人 新人你好
Yeah! So, new guy,
好 新人
you going to help us take down these swarm fuckers or not?
你倒是帮我们拿下这群笨蛋啊
Head shot!
爆头
Yes! Forget about him.
好 别管他了
We've got bigger things to worry about.
我们还有正事要干
I just want to make it clear. I will fuck you, but that's it.
我只是想说清楚 我会跟你上♥床♥ 但仅此而已
Absolutely.
当然
You got that. Sick! Aw, I blowed it, man!
你搞定了 厉害 啊我打偏了 哥们
No, it's that way. That way! That way!
不 是朝那边 那边 那边
Yeah, come on, then.
对 加油
And even though we're living together,
还有 虽然我们住在一起
we're not, you know, actually LIVING together. Of course, yeah.
我们并不是在同居 当然
I'll probably pass out in your bed after I come,
我很可能会在高♥潮♥后昏倒在你床上
but do not take that personally.
但并不是针对你的
Oh, yes, man! I got him! Where are you?
好 哥们 我拿下他了 你在哪儿
Oh, my God, it's happening.
天呐 这真的发生了
It's the holiday of my dreams.
这正是我所梦想的假期
Is anybody there? Is anybody there?
有人吗 有人吗
Where you been, man? What's going on?
你去哪儿了 老兄 什么情况
Come on, we're getting slaughtered over here.
快 我们在这边被虐了
Oh, bastard!
混♥蛋♥
I've been kidnapped! I'm in a house somewhere in the country.
我被绑♥架♥了 我在乡下的一栋房♥子里
They're giving me chemotherapy against my will!
他们违背我的意愿对我进行了化疗
That sounds pretty fucked up. Are you serious?
听起来很糟糕 是真的吗
Mate... That was my shot!
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表