剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
that he'd got to the root of what is going on
他已经追溯到了现正发生的这件事的根部
and that he was going to beat me at my own game.
而且他会在我的游戏里胜过我
He knows something. Maybe everything.
他知道些什么 也许全部都知道
Maybe he just knows everything about how to make red velvet cake.
也许他只是了解所有关于做红丝绒蛋糕的事
Oh, bullshit! You can't dye a cake with beetroot.
噢 放屁 你不能用甜菜根给蛋糕染色的
I think maybe you can. I can't go back to Kira's now, can I?
我觉得也许可以 我不能回Kira那对吧
Everything's on a knife edge,
现在事态无比紧张
I might say or do something that will tip her off to the truth.
我也许会说或者做些什么 把真♥相♥透露给她了
Which is exactly why I told you
这就是为什么一开始我告诉你
not to go round there in the first place.
不要去她那的原因啊
You had to send that e-mail late at night, didn't you?
你非得在深夜发那封邮件 是吗
When you knew that I would be with Kira.
你还知道那时我会和Kira在一起
Were you discussing what colour to paint the shed
你们是在讨论给棚子涂什么颜色
or what schools to put the twins down for?
还是给双胞胎报什么学校啊
All right, maybe I do have a remnant of feeling for Kira.
好吧 也许我的确对Kira还有一点残余的感觉
A pretty big remnant, an overwhelming remnant. Yes.
很大的残余部分 巨大的残余部分 是
I was on the sofa
我在沙发上
having a glass of wine with Kira
和Kira喝着红酒
but nothing happened.
但什么也没发生
First it was talking, now it's wine.
开始是谈谈心 现在是喝酒
Wine is not a crime. All right.
喝酒不是犯罪 好吧
You've been cock-blocking me for months, haven't you?
你几个月来一直在阻止我和别人发♥生♥关♥系♥ 是吧
I bet you egged Charlie on to get together with Nadia.
我猜你怂恿Charlie去和Nadia在一起
You were probably dripping poison
你可能给他灌毒药
into his ear as well as his arm.
不仅灌到手臂里 还灌进耳朵里呢
Don't be ridiculous. You were matchmaker for Charlie and Nadia
别无理取闹 你在帮Charlie和Nadia牵红线啊
and now you are match-breaker for me and Kira.
然后来剪断我和Kira的红线
I didn't match-make or match-break anyone.
我从不帮任何人牵红线或者是剪红线
Matchbreak isn't even a word. Admit it.
剪断红线根本就不是个词 承认吧
You were lobbying against Nadia from the moment she got here.
从Nadia刚来这儿时你就一直在排斥她
Of course I was, because it might surprise you to discover
我当然在啊 因为也许你会很惊讶地发现
that I actually give a shit about you and couldn't stand by
我其实是在乎你的 而且我不能忍♥受
and watch you fall in love with a cock-addicted garbage head.
你爱上一个对男人♥大♥屌♥上瘾的垃圾货色
No. You're just jealous.
不 你只是嫉妒罢了
Because you haven't had any for years
因为你好几年都没有云雨过了
and you couldn't bear to watch anyone else get some.
所以你无法忍♥受看到别人得到滋润
Yeah, you got me, I'm jealous.
是 你猜对了 我是嫉妒
You didn't notice me 20 years ago and you still don't notice me.
你20年前没有注意过我 你现在依然不会注意我
Well, I'm worth noticing, I'm noticeable.
我是值得被注意的 我是能被注意的
Sorry, what?
对不起 什么
I thought this might be a chance for us to get together.
我以为这可能是我们能在一起的一个机会
Like we never did.
可我们从来没有过
But you always screw it up by humping someone terrible.
你一直上一些糟糕的人来破坏一切
You get together with lunatics like Steph or Nadia
你和Steph或Nadia那样的疯子在一起
or you try and fuck your best friend's wife.
或者你试图上你最好朋友的妻子
Is that why you wanted to come here in the first place?
这是你一开始愿意来这里的原因吗
So we could...
为了我们可以
I don't know.
我不知道
Sort of, maybe.
也许 大概吧
I don't want to talk about this any more.
我不想再聊这个了
**lying very strange cargo*
*躺在奇怪的货舱
背景音乐
**Our soul ships pass by*
*我们的灵魂飞船飞过
**Solo trips to the stars*
*通往星星的单程旅行
**In the sky*
*在天空中
**Gliding so far*
*滑行得很远
**That the eye cannot follow*
*目光无法触及
**Where do they go?*
*他们去哪了
**We'll never know.*
*我们永远也不会知道
Russia invading Afghanistan.
俄♥罗♥斯♥入侵阿富汗
History tragically repeating itself.
历史悲剧地重演了
Afghanistan? Yes.
阿富汗 是啊
That's heavily fortified. Why not Scandinavia?
这太强硬了 为什么不选择斯堪的纳维亚呢
Scandinavia's a pushover.
斯堪的纳维亚是个软蛋
Well, maybe I don't want to attack Scandinavia
嗯 也许我不想侵略斯堪的纳维亚
because of its progressive attitude towards social security.
因为他们对待社会治安的态度激进
You're not taking the game seriously.
你没有认真对待这个游戏
Just attack Scandinavia, that's the sensible move.
快攻击斯堪的纳维亚吧 这是理智的选择
Who are you, Himmler all of a sudden?
你是谁 突然变成希姆莱了吗
海因里希·希姆莱 纳粹首脑之一
You know what? I'm just going to surrender. Turn in.
算了 我投降吧 缴械
You can't just surrender when I'm about to win, that's cheating.
你不能在我快要赢的时候投降 这是作弊
It really isn't.
这真的不是
Your turn.
到你了
You can force me to be here,
你可以强迫我待在这儿
you can't force me to play a bloody board game.
但你不能强迫我他妈玩这种桌游
Oh, I can't, can't I? No, you can't.
噢 我不行是吗 不 你不行
D'you know what?
你知道吗
I just want to have a little bit of fun with my two best friends
我只是想和我两个最好的朋友开心一下
in my last two weeks of freedom before I go to prison.
在我将要进监狱前的最后两周自♥由♥时间里
Is that too much to ask? Actually, yes, it is.
这要求太多了吗 事实上 是的
Oh, OK.
噢 好吧
Oh, for fuck's sake!
噢 我的天呐
By starting this game, you both signed implicit verbal contracts
开始游戏时 你们都签署了不明确的口头合约
to see it through to the end.
来好好完成这个游戏
I am ordering you to invade Scandinavia.
我在命令你入侵斯堪的纳维亚
It's a shame people don't just do what you want, isn't it?
人们并不都按你想的办事真是太可惜了 是吧
Because it would be so much easier
因为一切都会变得简单了
if they were all just like your little plastic board game army
如果人人都像你的塑料桌游军队这样的话
and you could push them across Asia whenever you felt like it. Yes!
只要你想就随时可以把他们推过亚洲 是啊
People should take their medicine.
人们应该吃自己的药
And when they start fucking you,
当他们开始上你后
they should carry on fucking you.
他们应该继续上你
And when they've been your friend for 20 years,
当他们成为你20年的朋友后
they shouldn't suddenly reveal that they actually fancy you.
他们不应该突然透露他们其实喜欢你
Put the crossbow down, you dickhead. Why shouldn't I shoot him?
把弩放下 你个傻♥逼♥ 我为什么不能射他
He doesn't want us to cure him,
他不想让我们治好他
so why the fuck are we curing him?
那我们为什么还要治他
If he wants to die so much, let me put him out of his misery.
如果他这么想死 那让我结束他的痛苦吧
Calm down.
冷静
And just stop pointing a lethal weapon at my head.
别用致命武器指着我的头了
Because I don't want to die. Oh, you don't want to die.
因为我不想死 哦 你不想死啊
But you don't mind killing my dreams.
但你不在意杀死我的梦想啊
What? First with Kira, then with Nadia...
什么 一开始是和Kira 后来是和Nadia
You stole them both off me.
你从我这儿偷走了她俩
Oh, my... Look, I think it's great,
噢 我的 听着 我觉得这挺好的
it's great that you're trying to get over your mental ex-wife
你想要忘记你的精神病前妻
and find someone new, but if it doesn't work out,
并找个新欢 但如果你好事没成的话
you can't just blame me. Of course I can blame you.
你不能就怪我 我当然怪你
Cos you tricked Nadia into falling in love with you
因为你骗Nadia爱上了你
and now she's gone and it's all your fault.
但她现在走了 这都是你的错
I didn't trick her, we just had...
我没有骗她 我们只是
We just had some good conversations.
只是进行了场不错的谈话
Just because you lucked out with Kira
你是从Kira那里侥幸得逞了
doesn't mean that you can ruin it for everyone else.
不意味着你可以毁掉别人的感情
I didn't luck out with Kira.
我不是侥幸得到了Kira
She's my life.
她是我的生命
She's a life that I worked bloody hard for.
她是我为之拼命努力的生命
Yeah?
是吗
Well, she doesn't need you.
但她不需要你
She's getting on perfectly well without you.
她没有你也过的很好
What?
什么
I mean, she misses you, a bit.
我是说 她是有点儿想你
But her whole world didn't collapse the moment you left
但你离开时 她的世界并没有崩塌
as much as you'd love to think it would.
至少不是像你想得那样
She's fine. Joel...
她很好 Joel
Have you spoken to Kira?
你跟Kira聊过吗
I've spoken to her, yeah.
我跟她聊过 对
Have you seen her? I've...
你见到她了吗 我有
..Been to see her...
去见过她
once or twice.
一两次
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表