剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
Please! You don't have the balls to kill her. Kill me?
得了吧 你才没胆子杀了她 要杀我
I just wiped my last victim's blood off my crossbow.
我刚擦干净弩上上一个牺牲品的血迹
I reckon Bowno could do with some fresh meat. Jesus Christ!
我想我的宝弩需要些新鲜血肉 天哪
First you ruin everything by fucking off with Charlie,
首先是你瞎搞Charlie毁了一切
then you ruin everything by fucking up his last dose.
接着是你 搞砸最后一剂药毁了一切
I am the only one keeping this sinking ship afloat
只有我一个人 让这艘下沉的船还能浮在水面上
and now you want to add murder to our problems?
你现在还想搞个谋杀增添我们的麻烦
You are such a pair of twats!
真是两个蠢蛋
Look, I am the only one
听着 我是唯一一个
who is prepared to do whatever it takes to save Charlie.
做好付出一切的准备去救Charlie的人
Your brilliant plan is to let the witness walks into the cop shop
你伟大的计划就是 让证人走进警局
with a pocket full of my money. Your exwife's money.
口袋里还装满我的钱 你前妻的钱
Fuck you! Fuck you! She was the one who helped Charlie escape!
操♥你♥妈♥的 操♥你♥妈♥ 她曾经帮过Charlie逃脱
I may have helped him escape
我可能帮助他逃脱了
but at least I didn'trun off with him to Scotland.
但我至少没有和他一起逃到苏格兰
What? How did you...?
什么 你怎么知道
A little bird told me.
一只小鸟告诉我的
A little bird with lovely feathers by the name of Kira.
一只有着漂亮的羽毛 叫Kira的小鸟
You went to see Kira? Yeah, she's smoking hot.
你去见了Kira 是的 她美得不行
I can totally see why you wanted to sneak off and bone her.
我完全可以理解为什么你想偷偷溜走去搞她
Oh, jealous. Please! I did not sneak off and bone her!
喔 吃醋了 我没有偷偷溜走去搞她
She told me all about your little visits.
她把你那些小小拜访全告诉我了
They sound lovely.
听起来真有爱
Look, Kira needed someone. I was there for her. I get it.
听着 Kira需要有人陪着 我就在那陪着她 我明白了
She's the Madonna, I'm the whore.
她是圣母玛利亚 我就是个婊♥子♥
You wanted me to suck your cock while she baked you spelt bread.
你想要我吸你的屌♥ 让她给你做粗麦面包
No, I didn't!
不 我没有
I don't even know what spelt bread is.
我甚至都不知道 粗麦面包是什么
It's bread that tastes of lies. Oh, it's perfect for you, then.
就是尝着全是谎言味的面包 噢 那么它太适合你了
No, actually, I prefer delicious truth loaf! Guys.
不 事实上 我更喜欢美味的真话面包 朋友们
What?! Shazia!
怎么了 Shazia
Shit. Fuck! Forget her.
妈的 操 让她去吧
Let's get on with saving Charlie.
我们继续去救Charlie
First things first. Right.
要事第一 没错
Fuck! I wasn't going to run her over,
操 我不是想碾死她
I was trying to frighten her.
我只是想吓唬吓唬她
I was going to swerve, I was going to swerve! Oh, shit!
我本来是要来个急转弯的 是要急转弯的 妈的
I am not going to be an accessory to murder.
我可不想成为谋杀罪的从犯
Well, you will be when she runs straight to the cops
你会的 一旦她直接跑去找警♥察♥
and they bust us and
他们会逮捕我们
Charlie doesn't finish his treatment and dies.
Charlie没有完成他的治疗 然后死掉
It'll take her hours to run back to civilisation. Yeah?
她回到城里得要上好几个小时 是吗
Well, better use those hours to bleach the fuck out of Charlie
最好用这些时间漂干净Charlie身上的癌细胞
before the cops haul us away to the gallows. The gallows?
否则警♥察♥就把我们拖上绞刑架了 绞刑架
Who do you think you are? The Dick Turpin of chemo?
你以为你是谁啊 化疗计划的迪克 特平
Yes.
没错
Well, guess a party's not a party...
我想 派对还不算正经派对
till the cops show up and somebody's getting injected with illegal drugs.
直到警♥察♥出现 发现有人被注射非法药物才算
You're looking well. Yeah, I know.
你看起来气色不错 我知道
Don't think it's all thanks to you and your amazing wisdom.
别把这一切归功于你和你惊人的智慧
I don't need your help. I know you don't.
我不需要你的帮助 我知道
Well, good.
那好
There's a car driving up. I think it's a police car. What?
有辆车开过来了 我觉得是辆警车 什么
That bitch must have called them
那个婊♥子♥肯定一发现电♥话♥亭
as soon as she found a phone box!
就打电♥话♥叫了警♥察♥
I knew it. I'm going to kill you.
我就知道 我会杀了你的
As soon as we've saved this twat's life.
只要我们救了这个蠢蛋的命
I'm going home.
我要回家了
I'm actually going home.
我真的要回家了
Get the drugs in him while I hold them off.
给他注射这些药 我去拖住他们
Hold them off?
拖住他们
Let's finish this.
让我们结束这一切
This is an outlaw hospital and you do not have an appointment.
这是家违法的医院 你们没有预约
Shit! Don't shoot, I've got kids!
操 别射我 我有孩子
Oh, kids, kids! Everyone's got fucking kids!
孩子 孩子 每个人都他妈的有孩子
As if that instantly makes you a worthwhile human being!
好像孩子马上就让你成了一个有价值的人
Go, go, go! Into position!
走 走 走 就位
Support!
支援
Joel...
Joel
..Come down.
下来
This has got to end.
这场闹剧该收尾了
Now.
就现在
No!
不要
I'm finally doing something good with my life.
我终于用我的生命做一些好事
You're not going to ruin it!
你不能毁了这一切
Give me my husband back, you fucking arsehole!
把我的丈夫还回来 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm trying to!
我就在这么做
That's the whole idea!
这就是一切的宗旨
I'm trying to give him back to you as good as new!
我在试着把他完好如初地还给你
Shit, my hand is fucked.
妈的 我手不行
You fucked up my hand with your driving!
你她妈的开的破车 把我手弄坏了
Let me do it.
让我来吧
I am the doctor. I'm going to save him.
我是医生 我来救他
It's over, Joel. Come down.
一切都结束了 Joel 下来吧
Yeah, come down, Joel. Jump!
是啊 下来吧 Joel 跳啊
You know you deserve it, jump!
你知道你罪有应得 跳下来啊
Charlie would be dead if it wasn't for me.
如果不是因为有我 Charlie早就死了
If anyone's the villain around here, it's not me! It's you!
如果这里有恶人的话 绝对不是我 是你
And just because I've put you through hell
仅仅因为我令你遭受痛苦
and you're beautiful and I am madly in love with you
还有你这么漂亮 我又这么疯狂爱着你
doesn't mean you're not a deluded,New Age lunatic
并不意味着你不是个受蒙骗的 新时代的疯子
with blood on your hands!
双手还沾满鲜血
Are you drunk? No, I'm sober as a fucking judge.
你喝醉了 没有 我他妈的像个法官一样清醒
Right, well, you're going to mess up everything so give it to me.
你会把一切都搞砸的 把东西给我
Fuck off!
滚开
Open up!
开门
Just give it to me, please! I can do it!
就把它给我吧 求你了 我能行
Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开
For God's sake, let me do it!
看在上帝的份上 我自己来吧
What?
什么
You were right.
你是对的
The drugs are curing me,
这些药在治愈我
I want to see my girls grow up,
我想看着我的女儿们长大
just let me do it.
就让我自己来吧
Open up!
开门
We are armed police.
我们是武警
Put down your weapons.
放下你们的武器
We don't have any weapons.
我们没有武器
No body has any weapons!
我们没有任何武器
No weapons. No weapons at all.
没有武器 什么武器都没有
Zero weapons, officer!
一件武器也没有 警官
It's OK, Mr Taylor, you're safe now.
好了 Taylor先生 你现在安全了
You're going to be OK. Yeah. I am.
你会没事的 我会的
Tess.
Tess
Tess, is it in?
Tess 注射进去了吗
It's in! It's done!
注射进去了 完成了
Kira, I'm so sorry about everything. Hi, Kira.
Kira 我对发生的一切很抱歉 嗨 Kira
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Except for what I said about homoeopathy.
除了我对于顺势疗法的说辞
It's total bullshit.
那都是在放屁
Did you hear that?
你听见了吗
The drugs are in his system
药物进了他的身体
and there's nothing you can do about it.
对此你无能为力
I made it, Ma - top of the world!
我做到了 妈妈 世界之巅
Armed police, put the weapon down.
我们是武警 把武器放下
Charlie! Charlie!
Charlie Charlie
Such a shame about Andrew Bennett topping himself.
真可惜Andrew Bennett自杀了
Well, he liked all that.
他喜欢那样
The grim darkness.
阴冷黑暗
So, how would you rate Wormwood Scrubs on PrisonAdvisor?
你准备在监狱点评网上给苦艾监狱多少分
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表