剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
但也别自欺欺人
To Nadia, you're just the easiest available man meat
对Nadia来说 你只是最容易上手的一个男性肉体
because she forgot to pack her vibrator.
而她恰好只是忘带了震动棒而已
I've stopped throwing up.
我已经不吐了
Hm, so the Ondansetron did the trick. Yay, medicine!
嗯 所以昂丹司琼起作用了 耶 医学真棒
I feel terrible, exhausted, like I don't want to move, ever.
我特别难受 精疲力尽 感觉再也不想动弹了
Of course you do, you're having chemo, idiot!
当然你会难受了 你在进行化疗呢 傻瓜
You can't make a cancer cure omelette without breaking a few Charlie eggs.
舍不得Charlie这孩子 套不着治愈癌症这个狼
Oh, that's reassuring. Thanks, Doc.
哦 这话真叫人省心 谢谢了 医生
All right, look. I'm not going to bullshit you.
好吧 你看 我不想跟你瞎扯
What we're doing to your body, it's brutal.
我们现在对你身体所做的事 是野蛮的
We're frying the fuck out of you.
我们正让你煎熬得死去活来
The cancer's in your lymphatic system, so pretty much
癌是在你的淋巴系统里 所以基本上
all of you is cancerous,
你整个身体都布满癌细胞
so we've got to bleach it out.
所以我们要把它全漂洗干净
We basically kill you every two weeks
基本上我们每两周就把你杀死一次
and then hope that your body fights back.
然后期望你的身体奋起反击
That sounds fun and relaxing.
这听起来还真是有趣又轻松呢
Word to the wise - the best anti-nausea cure,
给你个忠告 最好的止吐良药
good old-fashioned Mary Jane.
就是传统老派的一支大♥麻♥
No, haven't taken a drink or a drug in ten years.
不 我十年里都没喝过酒吸过毒了
I'm not about to start now. Fine, do it the hard way.
我不准备现在破戒 好吧 选那条难走的路吧
Can I at least go outside?
能最起码让我出去走走么
You could chain me to a stake like a pit bull.
你可以把我像个斗牛犬一样拴在个柱子上
Forget about going outside.
别想着去外面了
Your UV tolerance is shot to shit.
你现在的紫外线承受能力就是渣
Just think of yourself as Count Dracula,
把你自己想象成德古拉伯爵就行
chilling in your castle basement.
在你的城♥堡♥地下室里呆着
Then I want an organic diet.
那我想要吃有机食品
I want no meat, no dairy.
我不想吃肉 奶制品
It's going to be boring enough being trapped down here for months.
在这地方被困几个月就已经够无聊了
You really want to make it that much worse?
你真的要把事情搞得更糟糕吗
Look, I've done this before, you haven't.
跟你讲 我以前做过这事 你没有
So my professional advice is to eat what you want
所以我的专业建议是想吃什么就吃
and drink what you want
想喝什么就喝
and take as many drugs as you want,
然后想吸多少毒就吸
let your body get very slowly better
然后让你的身体慢慢变好
so we can all get the fuck out of here.
这样我们他妈的就能全部离开这了
I want to help my body heal itself.
我想帮助我的身体自愈
I want to take a holistic approach.
我想用一个整体性的疗法
God! You're not on a "Cancer journey", are you?
天呐 你不会正在进行一次"癌症之旅"吧
We're all on a journey, just some of us
我们全都在人生的旅途中 只不过
are going forward and some of us are going in reverse.
有的人在向前走 有的人在后退
So you were away when Charlie went missing?
所以Charlie失踪的时候你在外地
Yeah, I'd just got divorced,
对 我刚离婚
thought I'd take some time for myself - road trip, camping.
觉得要给自己放个假 公路旅行 野营那些
Fucking love the outdoors.
我太他妈爱户外了
So the last time you saw Charlie
所以你最后一次见Charlie
was in this cafe with Tess Dyson?
是在这个咖啡店里 跟Tess Dyson一起
Mm, that's right. Did he seem agitated, depressed?
嗯 是的 他看起来很焦虑吗 抑郁吗
Not really. Charlie's all about the power of positive thinking.
没有 Charlie是一个充满正能量的人
So no signs of suicidal feelings at all?
所以没有任何自杀倾向的表现吗
Maybe once. In his eyes, I saw something.
可能有过一次 在他眼睛里 我看到一些东西
What do you mean? It was quite a long time ago,
这话什么意思 那是很久以前了
but we were walking over this bridge
那天我们走过一座桥
and he looked over, and I think he was thinking about it.
他望下去 我认为他在想那个
You know, jumping.
你懂的 跳下去
You get to know a person after 20 years.
直到认识20年之后 才真正开始了解一个人
I mean it was just a look.
我是说 他只是看了一眼
And I wouldn't say any of this to Kira,
而且这些我是不会跟Kira说的
but if we do find out he's killed himself, God forbid,
但万一我们真发现他自杀了 老天保佑不会
I wouldn't be completely shocked.
我是不会太惊讶的
Which bridge? What?
哪座桥 啥
Which bridge were you walking over? It was... It was Tower Bridge.
你们当时走过的是哪座桥 是 是伦敦塔桥
Tess Dyson resigned from her job
Tess Dyson先是辞职了
and disappeared a few days before Charlie went missing.
后来在Charlie失踪前几天也不知所踪
Do you know where she is? No. No idea.
你知道她在哪么 不 不知道
Do you think that Charlie and Tess
你觉得Charlie跟Tess
might have been having an affair?
有可能是在搞婚外恋吗
Um... Not as far as I know.
嗯 据我所知是没有的
This is funny to you? No. Oh, no, no, no.
这对你来说很好笑吗 哦 不不不
Um... Sorry. It's just...Charlie and Tess...
呃 抱歉 只是 Charlie跟Tess
..Is a bit funny. But not really. Sorry.
有点好笑 但也不是 抱歉
Eat up your peas, Phoebe. I want to save them for Daddy.
把你的豌豆吃完 Phoebe 我想把它省给爸爸吃
Why don't you make a small plate of peas and
为什么你不把豌豆放在小盘子里
we can keep them in the fridge until Daddy gets back,
再把它放在冰箱里呢 就等爸爸回来后吃
which I'm sure will be very soon?
我相信他很快就回来了
Hi, Joel. I just heard. I'm so sorry.
嗨 Joel 我刚听说 真是遗憾
You must be going out of your mind.
你肯定都急疯了吧
Yeah, it's been hard, really hard.
没错 这段时间确实困难 非常难
It's just so... He was getting better, you know? Er, yeah.
这真是太 他本来都在好转了 你知道吗 呃 是
So why would he just run off?
他为什么就要逃走呢
I have no idea,
我不知道
but I'm absolutely sure that there is an explanation
但我相信绝对有一个解释
that will make everything all right.
可以让所有事都合乎情理
Joel, why are you parked outside? Oh...
Joel 你为什么把车停在外面 哦
Well, I didn't want to bother you. Come inside, you maniac!
好吧 我本不想打扰你的 给我进来 你个疯子
Yeah, I'd love to. I mean, I really...
好 我很乐意 我说 我真的
I've double-checked.
我再三确认了
Charlie's right - we need to take a sperm sample to freeze now
Charlie是对的 我们需要现在取样冷冻一个精♥子♥样本
before the chemo does any lasting damage.
就在化疗造成任何持久损害之前取
Do you see what you're doing to me? It's a sideeffect.
你看看你这是要对我做什么 这是副作用
The chemo doesn't mean to do it.
化疗并不是故意要这样做的
He's right -
他是对的
it's worth taking out a white and sticky insurance policy.
提取出一份白色粘稠的保险是值得的
If you need porn, just shout.
如果你需要黄♥片♥ 尽管说
That's what mates are for.
这就是好哥儿们存在的意义
I'm not fucking doing it!
我他妈才不会这么做
At the end of the day, it's up to him.
归根结底 这还是取决于他
Why is one thing up to him and not another?
为什么是取决于他 而不是别人
What are we supposed to do? Take a sperm sample by force?
那我们要怎么做 用暴♥力♥来搞一份精♥液♥样本吗
That's an option.
那是一个选择
Rather you than me.
那你来
OK. Fine.
成啊
Fuck it, no NHS rules and regs, no litigation.
不管了 去他的职业守则和规范
This is an essential and appropriate medical procedure
这是一个必要的和适当的医疗程序
and I'm actioning it. Sorry. What are you saying?
并且我在实施它 不好意思 你在说什么
I'm saying if he doesn't want to give,
我说 如果他不愿给
then we take.
那么我们来取
Are you going to...rape him?
你是打算 强♥暴♥他吗
It's not rape, it's sexual assault.
这不是强♥暴♥ 这是性侵
And it's for a good cause.
并且这是为他好
Are you sure you're not doing this just for fun?
你确定你不是因为觉得好玩才这么做的吗
OK, that's really low.
好吧 这话真的差劲
I don't need to jerk off cancer patients to get my kicks. Jesus.
我不需要通过给癌症患者撸管来找乐子 天啊
Ow! OW!
哦 哦
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干嘛 你在干嘛
Everything's going to be fine. What's going on?
一切都没事的 到底怎么回事
What's going on? I'm here to preserve your DNA for posterity.
发生了什么 我过来为你的后代保存你的DNA
No! By any means necessary.
不 必要时不择手段
You're quoting Malcolm X?
你这是在引用Malcolm X的话?
You're trying to equate this with the Black Liberation struggle?
你是想把这种事等同于黑人解放斗争吗
I am liberating your genetic code.
我是在解放你的遗传基因密♥码♥
You can't take my sperm against my will.
你不能违背我的意愿得到我的精♥液♥
Are you sure about that? Oh, yeah.
你确定吗 哦 是的
Yeah, actually, I'm very sure.
没错 事实上 我非常确定
You really think that your willpower can overcome my arm power?
你真的以为你的意志力可以战胜我的手活吗
I don't just think it. I know it.
我不是以为 我确认
I admire you for trying, but you've got no chance.
我佩服你的努力 但是你是不会成功的
I've done two tantric sex courses,
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表