剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
第 一 季 第 三 集
We've got two choices.
我们有两个选择
We sit back and watch Charlie die or we kidnap him
不然我们就坐看Charlie死 不然我们就绑♥架♥他
and give him chemo until he's cured.
然后给他化疗直至痊愈
Guess we'll find out the truth soon enough, won't we?
猜我们很快就能找到真♥相♥ 是吗
What do you mean, the truth?
你什么意思 什么真♥相♥
Well, the truth about where Charlie is.
关于Charlie在哪的真♥相♥
Cos nobody knows.
因为没人知道
He wouldn't kill himself.
他不会自杀的
But what other explanation could there be? He's in Scotland.
但又能有其他什么解释呢 他在苏格兰
What? He's gone off with Tess.
什么 他和Tess私奔了
How about we use some of your incredible computer skills
我们用你高超的电脑技能
to fire off some e-mails from Charlie?
来伪造些Charlie写的邮件怎么样
I'm not really sure this is good for your sex addiction sobriety.
我不太确定这对你戒掉性瘾有好处
It's not sex addiction if it's with someone you love.
如果这是和某个你爱的人 那就不是性瘾
I think I love you too.
我觉得我也爱你
I need evidence that you are not using me
我需要证据 证明你不是在利用我
like some kind of escape horse.
把我当成什么帮助你逃跑的坐骑
I see you!
我看到你了
Hey, come back here.
嘿 过来这边
Oh, my God.
我的天
Charlie?
Charlie
I'm so sorry.
我真的太抱歉了
Charlie?
Charlie
Oh, thank Christ!
感谢老天
Are you all right? No, of course I'm not all right!
你还好吗 不 我当然不好
You fucking shot me, you arsehole!
你♥他♥妈♥射我 你这个混♥蛋♥
My sperm, you smashed my sperm.
我的精♥液♥ 你毁了我的精♥液♥
Well, it's your own fault,
那是你自己的错
you shouldn't have stolen it in the first place.
最开始你就不该偷它
You stole it from me!
是你从我这儿偷走的
Crossbowing a bleeding cancer patient. Nice!
用弩射一个流血的癌症病人 真棒
Help me get it out. No problem.
帮我把箭拔出去 没问题
God, no, don't. Don't. That kills. Everything fucking kills.
天哪 别啊 痛 怎么弄都痛
Does it? Does it really? That kills, don't fucking do that, please.
是吗 真的吗 要命啊 别他妈那么做 求求你
Cos it's incredibly hard to know when you're faking!
因为要辨别你是不是在假装实在太难了
"I've given up fucking."
"我已经不做♥爱♥了"
Given up fucking me, more like.
更像是不和我做♥爱♥了
You're a liar and a traitor. You just shot someone.
你这个骗子 叛徒 你刚拿弩射人啊
Yeah, by mistake.
是啊 失误了
Nadia was just trying to... Oh, shut up!
Nadia只是试着 快闭嘴吧
You stole her away from me.
你把她从我这里偷走了
No, I was just encouraging her to make some healthy life choices.
没有 我只是鼓励她做些健康生活的决定
Oh, you mean dumping me like a bag of hot shit?
噢 你是指把我像一泡屎一样扔掉吗
I bet you're happy. In fact, you probably helped him.
我打赌你很开心 事实上 你可能还帮了他
You never liked Nadia. I wouldn't say that.
你从没喜欢过Nadia 我可不会这么说
I would. This is probably
我会 这大概是
the longest conversation we've ever had.
我们之间最长的的一段对话
We just don't have much in common.
我们只是没有太多共同点
Because you're incredibly boring.
因为你是实在是极其无趣
I thought it was more cos you're so self obsessed.
我觉得更可能是因为你太自恋了
If I were that self obsessed,
如果我有那么自恋
I wouldn't have noticed how boring you are.
我就不会注意到你有多么无趣了
You didn't really think that he had feelings for you, did you?
你不是真的觉得他对你有感觉 是吗
He must have used his training to hypnotise me.
他肯定是用了他的催眠术来催眠我
I'm a hypnotherapist, I'm not a hypnotist.
我是催眠治疗师 不是催眠师
Give me a break. Like there's a difference!
饶了我吧 就像有什么区别一样
You raped me and thought I loved you,
你强♥奸♥了我 还觉得我爱你
you're more delusional than I thought.
你比我想的还要痴心妄想
It was only hand rape.
我只是用的手啊
It was for a good cause.
而且是出于一个好的目的
Joel.
Joel
Aah! Get out of my...
啊 滚出我的
It's my car!
这是我的车
Come back!
回来
Fuck! That's that then.
卧♥槽♥ 然后就那样了
She's going to go straight to the police, we're fucked.
她会直接去找警♥察♥ 然后我们完蛋了
She's not going to go to the police. She's an accomplice.
她不会去找警♥察♥的 她是个共犯
We are going to use whatever time we have left to save your life.
我们会用剩下的所有时间来救你
Whether you like it or not, you total fucking bastard!
不管你喜不喜欢 你这个该死的杂种
Do you have any idea how much I've spent on curing you?
你知道我为了治愈你花费了多少吗
Would a little gratitude be too much to ask? And why now?
一点感谢是要求太多了吗 而且为什么现在才逃
There's only two doses to go, you twat.
只剩两次的剂量了 你这个笨蛋
Well, being cured...it's no thanks to you and your poisons.
被治愈 才不是因为你和你的毒药
It's because of Tess and her herbal remedies.
这多亏了Tess和她的草药治疗
Tess's what?
Tess的什么
Just a bit of horse paste to take the edge off.
只是一点马膏想减轻他的痛苦
Et tu, Little Miss Turncoat? Fuck you!
是你啊 你个小叛徒 去你的
Oh, great, now when he's all better,
太好了 当他完全康复的时候
he's going to give the credit to some fucking herbs.
他会归功于什么狗屁草药
Looks like you're living in a nest of traitors.
看起来你活在一窝叛徒中
Or rather a nest of people who have my best interests at heart. Yeah?
或者一群把我的最佳利益放在心上的人中 是吗
Prisoner privileges have been revoked.
囚犯的特权已经被取消了
You are going to be behind bars for the next four weeks.
接下来的四个星期你将会被关在监狱里
And don't try seducing either of us.
而且不要试着引诱我们中的任何一个
What do I look like - Slaphead Casanova?
我看起来像什么 光头的卡萨诺瓦
卡萨诺瓦 意大利冒险家 以风流而著称
It was Nadia who was doing the seducing, not me.
Nadia才是那个勾引别人的人 我不是
Yeah? You didn't mind it though, did you?
是吗 但你并不介意 是吗
Didn't mind a little bit of hand relief, admit it.
并不介意来点手活 你就承认吧
I am sorry that you have feelings for her,
我很抱歉你对她有感觉
but she is a drug addict,
但她是个吸毒的瘾君子
an alcoholic and sex addict and you could do so much better.
一个酒精和性成瘾的人 而你可以找到更好的
A - the truth is you loved it.
第一 事实是你喜欢这样的
And B...
第二
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
No doubt you were bullshitting about my book.
毫无疑问 你是在乱讲我的书
Trying to keep me sweet so you could get your herbs.
让我喜滋滋地 这样你就能拿到你的草药了
It's a good book.
它是本好书
It's got great characters, it's funny, it's gripping, it's sexy.
有着很棒的角色 很有趣 很吸引人 很性感
Do you want me to go on?
你想让我继续吗
Yes.
想
Charlie's latest e-mail.
Charlie最新的邮件
Ok.
好
Well, at least he's having a nice time.
至少他过得很愉快
Although it doesn't seem like he's having THAT nice a time.
虽然他也没有那么开心
Well, where is he getting his medicine
在那些偏远的地方
in all these remote places?
他从哪得到的药啊
He doesn't mention his health at all.
他一点也没有提过他的健康情况
Yeah, that's true, he should probably mention that more.
对啊 真的 大概他该多提点这个的
It is a bit weird, isn't it? But Charlie's alive.
有点奇怪 不是吗 但Charlie还活着
I mean, that's the big picture, that is the headline, right?
我是说 那是重点 那是最重要的 对不
That butternut squash was so...
刚才那道南瓜实在太
He's known Tess as long as he's known me.
他认识Tess和认识我一样久
Have they been together all of that time?
他们那时候就在一起了吗
No, no, I'm sure it's a very, very recent thing.
不 我确定这是最近的事
But why would he get together with her now when he gets ill?
但为什么他会现在生病的时候和她在一起呢
It doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通
A lot of us have secrets.
我们很多人都有秘密
Talking of secrets, how did you get that sauce so...?
说到秘密 你从哪得到的酱汁那么
Oh, Detective Talbot.
Talbot警探
Hello, Mrs Taylor, sorry to come by unannounced.
你好 Taylor太太 抱歉没有通知就来了
Hope it's not a bad time.
希望不是个糟糕的时间
No, no, no, it's fine. Come on in.
不不不 没问题 请进
Hi, Mr Jordan. Hello...Detective.
嗨 Jordan先生 你好 警探
We're just finishing dinner.
我们刚吃了晚饭
I've got the perfect pudding if you're not too full.
如果你们不是太饱的话 我带了一个特别棒的点心
Red velvet cake. Baked it myself.
红丝绒蛋糕 我自己烤的
Oh, my God, that's so kind.
天哪 真是太好了
I don't live too far away, thought you might enjoy it.
我住得不是太远 想着你可能会喜欢
Well, it's perfect.
真是太好了
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表