剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
我拿了你的一信封钱然后全花光了
You spent the whole 20 grand? Mm.
你花了整整2万英镑 嗯
You can buy a great night out for 20 grand.
2万英镑可以让你一夜爽翻
I think the low point was probably falling off that podium.
我觉得就是从表演台上摔下来有点扫兴
Ugh! My biggest mistake was going into work the next day.
嗯 我最大的失误就是隔天就去上班了
I got called into the principal's office.
我被叫到院长办公室了
Oh, no! What for?
噢 不 为什么
I did this stupid chest drain a couple of weeks ago,
我前几周做了一个很蠢的胸腔引流手术
but I was kind of high
但我有点磕嗨了
so I fucked it up and the asshole nearly died.
所以我他妈弄砸了 结果那个傻♥逼♥差点死了
Oh, my God. Also, I slept with a few patients.
哦 我的天 还有就是 我睡了几个病患
Right.
行吧
Not the one I nearly killed, these were different ones.
不是那个我差点弄死的 是其他人
The upshot is, I'm suspended, and I might even get struck off.
最终结果是 我被停职了 而且我甚至可能会被开除
This is so fucking unfair.
这真♥他♥妈♥不公平
Yeah, that's really unfair.
是啊 这真不公平
So, I am currently a gun for hire,
所以 我现在是待雇佣的枪手
if you can imagine a medical gun that sprays health bullets.
如果你想象出一把能发射健康子弹的医疗大枪
OK... Great.
好的 太好了
It is great, it's great timing, actually.
是很好啊 实际上 正是个好时机
It's almost like the universe is finally looking out for me, for once.
可以相当于说 老天终于对我开眼了一回
Everything is coming up Nadia!
Nadia一切终于走上正轨了
So you'll do it? Sure. Brilliant!
所以你答应了 当然 好极了
For 100 grand. Oh...
要10万英镑 噢
Please just let me go.
拜托让我走吧
I can't.
不行
I need my acupuncture.
我需要做我的针灸
I need...my juice.
我需要 我的果汁
Yeah, you really don't.
不 你真的不需要
Look, I'm sorry about all this.
听着 我对所有的这一切感到抱歉
If you're sorry... why don't you just let me go?
如果你真的抱歉 为啥你不让我走
Well, I'm not sorry we kidnapped you.
嗯 我并不抱歉我们绑♥架♥了你
I'm just sorry it's so horrible.
我只是抱歉搞得这么糟糕
What did you think it would be like?
你还觉得能是怎么样
A nice funfair ride?
像坐游园车一样有趣吗
Magic Chemo Mountain?
奇妙化疗游乐园
I'm back.
我回来了
Who's this?
这是谁
Dr Cool?
神酷医生
No, it's a Scottish doctor friend.
不 是个苏格兰医生朋友
I'm here to administer your medicine.
我到这儿来作为你的主治医生给你用药
What is it? Extremely fake Highland shortbread?
是什么 特假的苏格兰高地短胡须
Right... No!
好了 不行
You can't give him another dose of that.
你不能再给他来一剂那玩意儿了
Er, lorazepam?
嗯 氯羟去甲安定
That takes, like, an hour to dissolve. Here. Let's try...
那些要 大概 一个小时才能溶解 来 我们试试
ketamine. Ketamine?!
氯♥胺♥酮♥ 氯♥胺♥酮♥
Dissolves in the mooth.
在嘴里就可溶
Good old sublingual absorption.
舌下腺吸收是好用的老办法
Come on, give us a hand.
来吧 帮个小忙
Fuck off! Fuck off.
滚远点 滚远点
Fuck off, fuck off, please.
滚开 拜托 快滚
Isn't ketamine illegal?
用氯♥胺♥酮♥合法吗
In case you hadn't noticed,
为防你没注意到
everything we're doing is fucking illegal.
我们做的所有事都是他妈犯法了
That is quick.
这次真快啊
This place is something else.
这地方不一般啊
Did you read Josef Fritzl's guide to building a dungeon?
你读了Josef Fritzl的指南来建这座地牢吗
No, of course not.
没 当然没有啦
Although I did check out Ariel Castro's excellent website.
不过我有研究了下Ariel Castro超棒的网站
And that, my friend, is that.
然后 朋友 这就成了
Let the flavour flood in.
让这滋味涌进去吧
Er...should you be smoking?
你可以抽烟的吗
He's already got cancer.
反正他已经得癌症了
Yeah, I just thought it needed to be sterile?
嗯 我以为应该要在无菌的环境中治疗呢
Mm-mm.
没有
Only when you're preparing it.
除非你是做好准备的
In fact, he's better off here than in a hospital, honestly.
其实 他在这儿比在医院好多了 真的
Less risk of infection
少了很多感染的风险
from one of the living dead, as I like to call them.
被某个"活死人"感染 我一般这么叫他们
Erm, do you have to head off so soon?
你这么快就要走了吗
It's late. There's...there's plenty of spare bedrooms.
很晚了 屋里有很多空房♥间的
Nah, I just want to go home and sleep for a year.
不了 我只想回家睡上个一年
Then maybe drink for a year,
再喝上个一年
then, I don't know, sleep for another year.
然后谁知道呢 说不定再睡一年
So...
所以
Envelope.
信封
Oh, yeah. Er...
噢对
This doesn't look like 100 grand.
这看着不够10万啊
I was thinking, you know,
我想着吧
rather than giving you all the money up front,
与其先把全部的钱都给你
we could use... A system of instalments.
我们不如采用 分期付款
Instalments? Yeah, like, one payment after every dose?
分期付款 对 比如每打完一剂付一次
What, you don't trust me, or something?
什么意思 你不相信我还是怎么着
You think I'm going to take the money and fuck off to Mexico?
你以为我会拿着钱跑到墨西哥去吗
No... That is actually what I was planning on doing,
没有 其实我原先是这么计划的
but not until I get it all, so...fine.
但要等拿到所有钱之后 所以 好吧
All right. Instalments.
好 分期付款
See you in two weeks.
两周后见
Or, you know, you could, er... You could stay here with us.
或者 你可以 你可以 呃 和我们待在一起
Why would I want to do that?
我为什么要那么做
It might be fun.
可能会很有趣
Right. But, more importantly,
好吧 但更重要的是
what if something happens to Charlie?
万一Charlie有什么紧急情况发生呢
Then you give me a call.
那你就给我打电♥话♥
What if you don't get here in time and he dies? He won't.
万一你没有及时赶到 他死了呢 不会的
Yeah, but he might. Please... You know, just stay.
对 但还是有可能的 拜托了 就留下来吧
No. What if...
不 如果
I double your money?
我付你双倍的钱呢
Triple.
三倍
Are you sure about this?
你确定这么做对吗
Bit late for that, isn't it?
现在说这个有点晚了 不是吗
Unless you want to suck
除非你想从他胳膊里
the chemo out of his arm, like snake venom.
把化疗剂吸出来 像吸出蛇毒那样
I meant Nadia. What choice do we have?
我是说Nadia 我们还能怎么办
She was already in on it, so...
她已经入伙了 所以
Just seems like a massive fucking liability. Fine.
但她就像个巨大的累赘 好吧
Let's just scan through your database
那我们来从你的数据库里
of qualified black market doctors.
找找合格的黑市医生
I hacked Charlie's answerphone.
我黑进了Charlie的答录机
Ok...
好吧
Getting all News Of The World on his ass? Just listen.
看看他那儿有什么世界新闻 你听
Charlie, please call me back. We're really worried about you.
Charlie 拜托回电♥话♥ 我们很担心你
Charlie, where are you?
Charlie 你在哪儿
You've been gone seven hours. Please call me.
你消失7小时了 拜托回电♥话♥
I've called the police.
我报♥警♥了
Wherever you are, OK, don't worry. We're coming to get you!
无论你在哪儿 没事 别急 我们去救你
Well, on the bright side,
好吧 好消息是
she has no idea what happened to him, so...
她不知道发生了什么 所以
Great, I feel so wonderfully carefree and happy
太棒了 我真是感到无忧无虑呢
now that you've said that. Look...
因为你说了这些话 听着
We are only keeping him captive until he is cured.
我们只把他关到治愈为止
Tube in the arm twice a month for three months.
只需要每月打两针 坚持三个月
Three months. Jesus.
三个月 老天
I can't believe we're actually...kidnappers.
不敢相信我们真的成了 绑♥架♥犯
We are not kidnappers.
我们不是绑♥架♥犯
We are just...
我们只是
..Extreme doctors.
极端的医生而已
We've got somebody chained up in the basement.
我们把一个人绑在了地下室
You don't get them doing that on Embarrassing Bodies.
<疑难杂症>上都没这么干过
Oh, they'd love to, though, it's just...Ofcom.
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表