剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
他们指出了你老婆就是个神经病
No. Well...
不是的
She was just very busy and tired
她只是很忙又很累
and angry. Hm.
而且愤怒 嗯
I'd be angry if I was that busy and tired.
我要是那么又忙又累也会发火
Probably wouldn't throw stuff so much,
可能不会乱扔那么多东西
but she paid for it so I guess she's entitled to throw it.
但是毕竟是她买♥♥的 所以我想她有资格扔
Yeah, well, we've all had our fair share of psychos.
是啊 我们都遇见过够多的奇葩了
My ex, he used to hack my e-mails, voicemails and texts every single day.
我的前任 他每天都会黑进我的电子邮件 语♥音♥信箱和短♥信♥
God, that is awful. I know.
天呐 这太可怕了 对吧
Yeah, he was convinced that I was sleeping around on him,
是的 他很确信我到处出轨
which, I mean, I was sleeping around on him, but still.
虽然我确实在出轨 但是他这事做得
Yeah, there's a principle. Exactly. Yeah.
是 这也是有原则的 没错
Thank you.
谢谢你
No offence, but I can't help noticing that you are American.
无意冒犯 但我不禁注意到你是美国人
Yeah. I moved here for college.
是的 我搬到这来上大学
Cigarettes are cheaper so I never went back.
这里香烟更便宜 所以我再也没有回去
Oh, you've got a pager.
哦 你还有一个传呼机
I'm a doctor.
我是一名医生
Oncologist, so pager makes it that
肿瘤医生 所以传呼机
little bit harder for them to get in touch with me.
让他们会更难联♥系♥到我一些
So, no emergency?
所以 没有紧急情况吗
I guess we'll never know.
我猜我们不会知道了
What game are you in?
你在做什么工作(游戏)
I don't really have a game, unless you count Call Of Duty,
我没什么工作 除非你算上<使命召唤>
which isn't exactly a career, although I am fucking good at it.
这其实不是一个职业 虽然我他妈玩得特厉害
And you're new to the whole dating game?
你对约会这事没什么经验吧
Yeah, pretty much.
是的 差不多
Rule one, weed out the marrieds and the marry-ers.
规则一 剔除那些结过婚和要结婚的人
Right, at the end of the day,
好吧 最后到头来
it's just meant to be a bit of fun,
这不过是找点乐子罢了
isn't it? Exactly, no strings.
是吧 正是 没有约束
Yes, bloody strings, getting caught up in everything.
是啊 该死的约束 让人陷入种种事情
Strings are for guitars and...
约束(弦)是用在吉他和
..Vests.
背心上的
Anyway, I am totally up for anything.
不管怎样 我已经准备好了做任何事了
Are you sure about that? Absolutely.
你确定吗 当然
Ok.
好吧
Why not? Let's do it.
为什么不呢 咱们来吧
Ready?
准备好了吗
Ready for what, exactly?
准备好什么了
Well, I mean, are you ready to fuck?
我的意思是 你准备好来一炮了吗
My shifts, they're all over the place
我的工作 排得满当当的
so I really need to take advantage of
所以当机会出现的时候
these opportunities as they come up.
我真的需要好好利用它们
Well, we haven't even ordered yet.
可我们还没有点菜啊
Right, well, then, I suppose you have to ask yourself,
好吧 那么我想你必须问问你自己
what is it that you want out of life?
在人生里你想要什么
Do you want wild boar ragout
你想要野猪肉杂烩呢
or do you want dirty, filthy sex
还是想要来上肮脏又下流的一炮
in the hopefully quite clean public rest room?
就在但愿是比较干净的公共厕所里
Well, should we order first?
那我们应该先点单吗
It might be here by the time we're finished.
没准咱们结束时就能端上来了呢
That's it.
就这样了
I guess I should probably take this one.
我想我应该接这个
But, erm...
但是
I haven't finished yet.
我还没做完
Well, go for it, dude.
那就继续啊 老兄
Plenty of loo paper.
这儿厕纸多的是
Then she just wiped and walked.
然后她擦擦之后就走人了
Well, that's what friends are for -
这就是朋友的作用
making you do things against your will
逼你做你不想做的事
that end with you having sex in a public toilet.
直到你能在公共厕所里打了一炮
And then, when it was over, I just felt really guilty,
然后结束之后 我只是感到很内疚
like I've been unfaithful to Steph. Oh, God.
就像我对Steph不忠一样 哦 天啊
But after I had some pappardelle and a think,
但当我吃了些宽面又想了想之后
I mainly just wanted to do it again. Yay!
我主要还想再做一次 好极了
Right.
好了
What?
怎么啦
Welcome to the pleasure dome.
欢迎来到极乐天堂
Something familiar.
有种熟悉的感觉
The posters...
这些海报
..The music...
音乐
..The PS2.
这个PS2
It's a tribute to Marshfield Street, remember?
这是对马什菲尔德街致敬 记得吗
The flat we shared the summer we left uni.
我们在离开大学那个暑假一起住的公♥寓♥
It's amazing, huh?
很棒吧 对吗
Wow, you actually did this. I know!
哇 你真这么做了 我知道
This is properly, properly mental.
这简直完全 完全是疯了
It's like a time capsule of the best three months of our lives.
这就像是时间胶囊 装着我们人生中最好三个月
That was just before I got into AA and cleaned up my act.
这只是我在加入匿名戒酒会改过自新前的一段时间
Those were my lost years.
是我失败的时光
What, do you mean cos of all the times you lost me at footie?
怎么 你这么说是因为你一直在足球游戏里输给我吗
Oh, it's like that, is it?
哦 是这样吗
You know, when I said you needed to get a life,
当我说你得重新开始生活时
I didn't mean the one you had 15 years ago.
我不是指开始15年前的生活
Why not? I was really happy then.
为什么不 我那时是真的开心
Why can't I go back? Cos you can't.
为什么我不能回到过去 因为你不能
You've got to move on, man. Live in the now.
你得朝前看 活在当下
Well, it's easy for you to say, your now is incredible.
你说着容易 你的当下可精彩了
Got an amazing house, a beautiful wife, gorgeous kids.
有特好的房♥子 漂亮老婆 还有超棒的孩子们
Must be great being a dad.
当爸爸一定很赞吧
Yeah, it is.
是啊
But it's tough, it's knackering.
但是那也挺难的 很累的
But it is amazing.
不过确实很赞
We're actually trying for a third.
实际上我们在准备生第三个
Oh, that's great.
噢 那很棒啊
Don't know how soon we'll manage it, though.
不过不知道我们什么时候能成功
I haven't been feeling super well lately.
我最近一直感觉不对劲
Touch of paradise syndrome?
生活接近天堂综合征
That is... Itchy skin and night sweats
就是 皮肤痒 晚上盗汗
and just feeling knackered all the time.
随时都觉得筋疲力尽
Yeah? Yeah.
是这样吗 嗯
Have you been to see a doctor? Yeah, I have, actually.
你去看过医生吗 我去过了
They reckon it's Hodgkin's lymphoma.
他们说是霍奇金淋巴瘤
Hodgkin's...
霍奇金
Isn't that cancer?
那不是癌症吗
We don't like to use that word.
我们不爱用那个词
It's so negative.
听着太消极
Yeah, guess it is quite negative.
是 那大概是挺消极的
So what did the doctor say?
那医生怎么说
Strongly urged me to start chemotherapy as soon as possible.
强烈建议我尽快开始化疗
Fuck.
我♥操♥
God, that's going to be tough,
天呐 那一定很困难
but you're still pretty young and healthy and...
但是你还挺年轻 健康 而且
I'll be there for you. We all will.
我会支持你的 我们都会
I'm not going to do it.
我不准备做化疗
You're not?
你不做
No, I've discussed it with Kira, I'm going to heal naturally.
嗯 我和Kira讨论过 我要依靠天然疗法
Ok.
好吧
Yeah, I've started acupuncture, daily enemas.
我已经开始针灸 每日灌肠
I'm on a macrobiotic diet.
还有粗粮素食法
Juice fasting. Oh, wow. That sounds... delicious.
只喝排毒果汁 哇 那听起来很 美味
I just wonder, talking off the top of my head,
我只是觉得 我就随口一说
but whether it would be better to see the fruit juice
但是只把果汁当美味的佐菜
as a tasty side dish to the main meal of... chemotherapy?
而正餐是化疗 不会更好吗
Joel, just relax,
Joel 放轻松
I've got the most amazing team of natural healers looking after me.
有一群最棒的天然疗愈师在照顾我
They're experts in their field,
他们是这个领域的专家
I'm getting the best possible care.
我得到的是最好的照顾
I'm going to be fine.
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表