剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
but it turns out that he was only using me.
结果他却只是在利用我
He got me sober.
他帮我戒了瘾
I didn't even know what sober looked like before I met him.
我遇到他之前甚至不知道清醒的感觉是怎样的
Yeah, my husband, he got clean
对 我的丈夫就是
after years of struggling with alcoholism.
他在抗争多年之后终于戒除了酒瘾
And he says you only need three things -
而且他说戒酒只需要三样东西
honesty, open-mindedness and willingness.
开诚布公 开放思想 自发自愿
Yeah, I've heard...that.
对 我听说过这些
He sounds like a really nice guy.
他听起来是个很不错的人
Your husband.
你丈夫
Yes, he is.
对 他是
Well, what kind of stuff do you guys like to do together?
那你们平时在一起都干什么呢
Well, um...we both like cooking.
嗯 我们都喜欢下厨
What kind of TV shows do you like to watch?
你们喜欢看哪种电视节目
Er...don't know really, um...
好像没什么特别的
Game Of Thrones?
<权力的游戏>
Game Of Thrones, it's so... It's great.
<权力的游戏> 确实很棒
Isn't it, Game Of Thrones?
是吧 <权力的游戏>
Loose lips sink ships.
祸从口出
What the fuck? You're a snitch, you're a stool pigeon.
什么鬼 你是个告密者 你个叛徒
Joel! You've ratted me out.
Joel 你彻底背叛了我
You have sent Charlie to his grave and me to the electric chair.
你亲手葬送了Charlie 并把我推向了死刑架
Don't be a maniac. And all for what?
别发疯了 这都是为了什么
A nice juicy pardon from the lovely judge?
为了得到法官的宽赦吗
I haven't ratted out anyone.
我没有背叛任何人
Mm? Well, who was that cop you were just talking to?
那刚跟你聊天的警♥察♥是谁
A friend of a friend
你朋友的朋友
who just happens to be a member of the Flying Squad?
恰好是特别行动队的一员吗
It wasn't a cop, it was a publisher. His name is Patrick.
那不是警♥察♥ 是个出版商 他叫Patrick
A publisher. Yes.
出版商 对
I sent out the first two chapters of my novel,
我寄出了小说的前两章
under a pseudonym of course,
当然用了笔名
and he really liked it and offered me a book deal.
他很喜欢并且想要帮我出书
Right. I mean, it's an ebook
好 我是说 是个电子书
and I have to pay for half the publishing and marketing costs,
而且我得付一半的出版费和发行费
but when we get arrested and famous,
但当我们被拘捕并出名后
there'll be a tonne of free publicity.
会有大量免费宣传
Might even be a bestseller.
说不定会成为畅销书
So you've risked blowing our cover sky-high for your stupid book?
所以你冒着毁掉我们掩护的风险就为了个破书
It's not a stupid book. It's a genre masterpiece.
这不是破书 这是一部杰作
According to Patrick.
Patrick是这么说的
He's really lucky to have you.
他能有你陪伴真是幸运
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're just like this lovely, lovely, lovely person.
你真的是个特别特别可爱的人
You're a lovely person too. I'm a piece of shit.
你也是个可爱的人 我就个烂人
If you knew me better, you would absolutely agree with that.
如果你了解我 你绝对也会这么觉得
Oh, no, I'm sure I wouldn't.
不 我确信不会的
But I do these...things, but I don't know why.
但我做的这些事 我都不知道为什么
Thanks.
谢谢
God, that's so unnecessarily nice of you.
天了 你真的不必对我这么好的
Well, I've got two stray cats at home,
其实我家里养着两只流浪猫
so I guess I've got a soft spot for lost souls. Huh.
我觉得我对迷失的灵魂会心软 哈
Look, erm, I know you think you're a weirdo
听着 我知道你觉得自己不合群
and everything about you is wrong
你的一切都出了问题
and everyone else is happy and perfect, but it's not true.
其他人都快乐而完美 但那不是真的
My husband, he actually, um...
我老公他 实际上
he ran off a few months ago.
他几个月前离开了
Oh, my God, that's terrible.
噢 天哪 那太惨了
Hm. With another woman.
嗯 跟另一个女人一起
Yeah? One of his oldest friends.
是吗 他的一个老朋友
And apparently they're in love.
看来他们相爱了
In Scotland.
去了苏格兰
Really? I think so.
真的吗 应该是的
But I don't know, I don't know, I don't know,
但是 我不知道 不明白 不懂
I don't know anything any more.
我不再理解任何事了
You see, the thing is, there's probably, definitely, an explanation.
你看 这事很可能 一定会有个解释
He's not dead, that's the main thing.
他没死 这是最重要的
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
I just wanted to say sorry, you know, for the other night.
我只想来道歉 你知道 那天晚上
Threatening you with a crossbow.
用弩来威胁你
If you want to surrender, you should be allowed to surrender.
如果你想投降 你应当有权投降
That's in the Geneva Convention, I imagine.
那是写在<日内瓦公约>里的 我想的话
What about actually shooting me with the crossbow?
那还有真的用弩射击我呢
Oh, yeah. I'm sorry about that too.
噢对 我对那也很抱歉
And about Kira. I shouldn't have gone to see her.
还有Kira 我不应该去见她
I have fucked things up even worse than they already were,
我把事情弄得比它们之前还糟糕
which is a pretty impressive achievement.
那是挺令人佩服的成就
Anyway, I found this great tattooist shop in town,
总之 我找了城里这家很赞的纹身店
got myself inked up.
给我自己搞了个纹身
I'm assuming you were drunk when you did this.
我假设你做这事的时候喝多了吧
You can pretty much assume
你几乎可以假设
that I'm drunk all the time at the moment.
最近我一直都是喝醉的状态
Isn't it illegal to tattoo someone when they're intoxicated?
给喝醉的人纹身不是违法的吗
Well, then I guess this tattoo guy is just a maverick outlaw
那我猜这个纹身师是个特立独行的罪犯
who's going to be on the run from the tattoo police.
马上要开始逃离纹身警♥察♥的追捕
But as far as I'm concerned, he's my personal hero.
但是在我看来 他是我的个人英雄
And I think you will agree.
而且我觉得你会同意的
Da-dah!
看啦
What the fuck is that?
那他妈是什么
Titanic.
<泰坦尼克号♥>
"Made it, Ma - top of the world!"
"老妈 我做到了 世界最顶端"
We went to see it when we were in sixth form, remember?
我们高中时一起去看的 记得吗
Double date, you and Bridget Woods,
四人约会 你和Bridget Woods
great tits, shame about the teeth.
胸大 牙齿长得抱歉了点
Yeah, I think...
是吗 我觉得
It was my first date with Kira, and my last as it turned out,
那是我和Kira第一次约会 结果也是最后一次
she spent more time looking at you, than she did at Leonardo.
她看你的时间 比她看莱昂纳多的时间还久
The quote... But it was all three of us,
那句台词 但是我们三个人都在
all together, having a great time.
都在一起 玩得很开心
The good old days. So, I thought I'd have it memorialised.
过去的好日子 所以我想纪念它
You know, try and remember why we've done all this crazy stuff
你懂的 想回忆起我们起初
in the first place cos it's coming to an end soon.
为什么做这些疯狂的事 因为一切都快结束了
We might not see each other for a while.
我们可能有段时间不会见到对方
And if I'm going to prison, which, let's face it,
而且如果我要去监狱 事实上
I definitely am, might be a good idea to get a tattoo in early.
我一定会去 提前纹身可能是个不错的主意
I mean, the prisoners probably love Titanic, don't they?
囚犯们应该会喜欢<泰坦尼克号♥> 不是吗
I mean, who doesn't?
是说 谁不会呢
It's only the biggest box office hit of all time
它"只"是史上票房♥最高的电影
and won 11 fucking Oscars.
而且还他妈拿了11个奥斯卡
It's "I'm the king of the world," It's not top of the world.
是"我是世界之王" 不是"世界最顶端"
What? The quote, I think that's from a James Cagney movie?
什么 你那台词 应该是某个詹姆斯·卡格尼电影里的
My dad had it on VHS. You probably watched it at our place.
我爸有它的录影带 你可能在我家看的
Shit.
我♥操♥
Well, maybe if I go back now,
也许我现在回去的话
I can, like, get the letters changed before... Do they dry?
我可以 把这些字改了 趁早 它们干了吗
My advice would be don't go back to the guy who tattooed a drunk maniac.
我建议是别去找那个给喝醉的疯子纹身的人了
This is you all over, isn't it?
你又这样了 是吧
I try and do something nice for you and you piss all over it.
我试着为你做些好事 你就嘲笑它
Oh, come on.
噢 别啊
Do you know...
你知道吗
..you take away everything that's important to me?
你带走了所有对我重要的事情
I was the one who introduced you to Kira.
是我介绍你和Kira认识的
If it wasn't for me, you never would have met.
如果不是我 你们永远不会见过面
So this whole insane kidnap...
所以这个疯狂的绑♥架♥行动
is due to the fact that you are so jealous of me, of my life...
是因为你太嫉妒我 以及我的生活
..that you'd do anything you can to destroy it?
你愿意做任何事来毁掉它
I'm not trying to destroy your life.
我没想毁掉你的生活
I'm trying to save it.
我在拯救它
Oh, by the way, Kira said that my roast potatoes
噢 顺便说下 Kira说我的烤土豆
were better than your roast potatoes.
比你的烤土豆好吃
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表