剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
你看起来挺好啊
Thanks. Yeah. I'm feeling good, actually.
多谢 没错 的确 我感觉好多了
Feeling really...
感觉非常
That's just...
那只是
That's just toxins leaving the body.
只是毒气在从体内排出
Right.
是啊
What's with all the cloak-and-dagger stuff?
这么神秘兮兮的都是在搞哪一出
Asking me to meet you in the middle of nowhere
叫我跟你在个鸟不拉屎的地方碰头
and promising not to tell Kira.
还要我保证不告诉Kira
Did you tell Kira?
你告诉Kira了吗
No, but why?
没 但到底为啥
Because she's so anti-Joel at the moment,
只是她最近太排斥Joel了
she probably wouldn't want you to come and visit
她也许不会让你来参观
Joel's new house in the country!
Joel乡下的新房♥子
Yeah?
真的吗
Great.
太棒了
Oh, that's great he's got somewhere.
噢 他有了个住处真是太棒了
We've been worried about him since the divorce.
自从他离婚后我们还一直在担心他
I mean, Steph was a nightmare,
说真的 Steph真是个噩梦
but at least being married to her gave him some...solidity.
不过至少和她结婚给了他一点稳重感
I feel like he needs a project to focus on, don't you think?
我感觉他需要专注做一个计划什么的 你怎么想
Yeah. A project.
对 一个计划
I mean, not a job, necessarily, but maybe something creative.
我是说 不非得是一份工作 可以是些有创造性的活儿
Charity work?
慈善事业怎么样
Right. Exactly. Charity work.
对啊 说的没错 慈善事业
I'm just going to text Kira, let her know I might be late.
我要给Kira发信息 告诉她我可能会晚回家
Shit.
妈的
Got no reception.
没有信♥号♥♥
Oh, bummer. You should think about switching providers.
噢 真倒霉 你也许该考虑换个服务商了
02 are immense.
用O2就挺好的
Jesus, look at the size of this place.
老天爷 看看这地方的规模
Still got no bloody reception. Oh, there'll be a landline inside.
还是他♥娘♥的♥没信♥号♥♥ 噢 里面有固定电♥话♥的
You made it! Yeah!
你们到啦 是啊
Great to see you.
见到你们真是太棒了
You didn't tell me that you'd rented Downton fucking Abbey.
你没告诉我你居然租了个他妈的唐顿庄园
Can I use your phone?
我能用用你电♥话♥吗
Ah, yeah, kitchen. In there.
啊 行 在厨房♥ 里面
Everything ready? Of course it's ready.
都准备好了 肯定准备好啦
So, the jammer worked. Uhhuh.
怎么样 干扰发射机起作用了 嗯哼
Right, I'll pin him, you cuff him.
好的 我把他按住 你给他上拷
Why can't I pin him and you cuff him?
为啥不能我按住他 你来上拷
You can't pin him, you're a girl.
你不能按住他 你可是个小女生
I'm a woman and that's incredibly sexist.
我是个女人了 而且这绝对是性别歧视
There's no dial tone.
怎么没有拨号♥音
That's weird.
那就奇怪了
Why are your hands behind your back? They're not.
为什么你手放在后面 没有啊
Yes, they are.
明明就放着
That's how I like to walk sometimes.
那是因为有时候我就喜欢这么走路
Like Prince Charles.
跟查尔斯王子一样
Are you saying because I'm female
难道说你觉得因为我是女性
I can't walk like Prince Charles?
我就不能像查尔斯王子一样走路了
That's incredibly sexist.
这绝对是性别歧视
That's not what I'm saying.
我并没有这么说
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Gah!
呃啊
What the fuck are you doing?
你们他妈的在干嘛
OK, shh, shh.
好了 嘘 嘘
I'm sorry, but it's for your own good.
对不起 但这是为了你好
God, get off! It may feel bad, but, really, it's very good.
操 放开 可能会有点难受 但是 真的 对你好
No...
不
No, no, no...
不 不 不要
Good. Good.
好了 好了
You fucking...fucking...
你♥他♥妈♥的 妈的
fucks... Shhshhshh.
操 嘘嘘嘘
Shh-shh-shh.
嘘嘘嘘
Double teaming the cancer victim.
联手制伏癌症患者成功
Nice!
赞啊
We're like a hardcore Chuckle Brothers.
我们就像硬汉版的"大笑兄弟"
Is he OK?
他没事吧
He looks dead.
他看上去死了
No, he's not dead, it's a sedative - midazolam.
没有 他才没死呢 是镇静剂 咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
It's fine, it's medical!
没事的 就是药物而已
Oh, because it's medical, it's fine?
哦 就因为是药物 就没事呢
Heroin's fucking medical!
海♥洛♥因♥也是他妈的药物啊
Oh, my God...
噢 我的天
We've killed him!
我们害死他了
We tried to save him and we've killed him instead.
我们想救他的命结果反而要了他的命
Oh, God, I hate us!
噢 天啊 我恨死我们了
What have we done?
我们都做了什么
See! He's fine, he's fine. Look, he's not dead,
看吧 他没事 他没事 看看 他没死呢
and, thanks to us, he won't be dead any time soon.
还有 多亏了我们 他也不用那么早就死了
Now grab his legs, come on.
现在抓住他的腿 来啊
Go!
走起
Agh! Oh, whoa, don't drop him.
啊 哦哇 别把他扔下去
I'm not going to drop him.
我又没打算扔他下去
Looked like you were going to drop him.
你看起来像是要扔他下去
Listen, Legs, you just focus on doing your job
听着 抬腿的 专心干好你的工作
and stop worrying whether Shoulders is doing his.
少操心扛肩的怎么做
OK, first we insert the cannula...
好了 首先我们先插套管
Can't we just put the needle straight in?
我们不是应该直接扎针头进去吗
No, we put the needle in through the cannula, remember?
不是 我们要通过套管来扎针头进去 记得吗
We've been over this. All right, just get on with it.
我们都讨论过这问题了 行了 赶紧做吧
Got to find a vein.
要先找到血管
Oh, this is horrible.
噢 这真吓人
No, it's not horrible, it's medicine.
不 这才不吓人呢 这叫医学
We're doctors.
我们就是医生
Pretend doctors. Fine, pretend doctors.
假扮的医生 行行 假扮的医生
Mocktors.
江湖庸医
Er...
呃哦
Fuck, it looks so easy when they do it on TV.
妈的 他们在电视上做的看起来简单多了
Fucking...
我♥操♥
You know what? Fuck you...
我跟你说 我♥操♥你的
Not the chemo!
不是化疗药
We inject the antinausea stuff first.
我们先注射止吐药什么的
Right, OK, let's just do it before the sedative wears off.
好吧 行 趁镇静剂退效前赶紧做完
Ok...
好
He's bleeding. I know he's bleeding,
他在流血 我知道他在流血
I can see he's fucking bleeding.
我看得到他妈的在流血
He's not supposed to be bleeding, is he? No.
他不应该流血的 是吧 是啊
He is not supposed to be bleeding.
他不该流血的啊
Get that thing out of his arm!
把那玩意儿从他手臂里拔♥出♥来♥
It's supposed to go in, not out!
这玩意应该流进去 不是流出来啊
Just get it out!
快拔掉呀
Oh, I'll do it.
算了 我来做吧
Just take it out!
快拔♥出♥来♥啦
You turned his arm into a blood hose!
你把他的手变成一条喷血水管了
I didn't, you did!
我没有 是你干的
Oh, my God, nice work, Dr Shipman.
啊 我的天 干得好啊 希普曼医生
Oh, fuck! Aah! Get the leaflet!
噢 操 啊 快拿小册子来
Where's the leaflet?
小册子在哪儿
We haven't got time to read the fucking leaflet -
我们根本就没有时间去他妈读那小册子
the sedative doesn't last that long!
那镇静剂撑不了那么久
Let's give him some more sedative. Two words.
我们再多给他点镇静剂吧 两个词
"Michael" And "Jackson"!
"迈克尔""杰克逊"
Well, what else do you suggest, Dr Quinn Medicine Woman?
那你还有什么其他的建议 奎恩女医师
Basically, we would like to hire you to administer the chemo.
其实呢 我们想要雇你来施行化疗
I guess you screwed it up pretty badly, then.
我猜你们搞得乱七八糟的吧
Erm... Well...
呃嗯 其实
Sorry.
不好意思
Big night last night.
昨晚太嗨了
I took your envelope and I spent it all.
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表