剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
我会没事的
Come on, play.
来吧 玩游戏
Yes! Yes, top corner.
好耶 上角进球
Fuck you, Italy!
操蛋吧 意大利队
It's not fair, you distracted me by... having cancer.
这不公平 你用患上癌症 让我分了心
Tess. Tonight, mind pulling another latey, matey?
Tess 介意今晚再加个晚班吗 朋友
Actually, I was hoping to...
可是 我准备去
The thing is, there's kind of no-one else I can ask
你要知道 我也不太好问其他人
because, unlike the rest of us,
因为 不像我们
you don't have anyone at home that's going to miss you, so, yeah?
你家里没人等着你想念你 所以 行吗
All right, sure.
好吧 行
What the hell are you doing here? We need to talk. Now.
你跑来这里做什么 我们得谈谈 马上
Jesus Christ. I've googled everything.
我的天 我谷歌♥了各种情况
The bad news is that Hodgkin's is fatal,
坏消息是霍奇金这病是致命的
the great news is that chemotherapy has got a 94% cure rate.
好消息是化疗有94%的治愈率
That's a great rate! Charlie's not taking it,
那概率很高啊 Charlie不打算化疗
the dickhead's signing his own suicide note.
那个傻♥逼♥简直就是在签自己的遗书
He's got cancer, you can't call him a dickhead.
他得了癌症 你不能骂他是个傻♥逼♥
Yes, I can, if he behaves like a dickhead.
没错 我可以 只要他表现得像个傻♥逼♥
He's really healthy and if he's trying all these alternative treatments,
他真的很健康 而且如果他在试这些替代疗法
maybe they'll work.
说不定能行呢
So, which treatment are you pinning your hopes on -
那 你把你的希望寄托在哪种疗法上
the carrot juice, the needles or the water up the bum?
胡萝卜汁 针 还是从菊花灌上去的水
Hi.
嗨
We have to talk to him, we've got to confront him with the truth.
我们得跟他聊聊 我们要拿事实和他对峙
Confront him? Confrontation isn't exactly my strong suit.
和他对峙 对峙实在不是我的强项
What? There's no time to be all British about this.
什么 没时间在这件事上像个英国人一样婆婆妈妈了
Actually, Irish. We've got a chance to save Charlie,
我是爱尔兰人 我们有机会救Charlie
we have to take it. Sure.
机不可失 是
Look, if you'd told me sooner what kind of woman I was marrying,
听着 如果你们早点提醒我 我老婆是哪种人
I would've saved myself a decade's worth of grief.
我就能省去自己十年份的悲痛
If friends can't be honest with each other,
如果朋友不能和对方坦诚
what's the point of being friends?
那做朋友还有什么意义
Hang out and chat shit?
一起玩和闲聊
Do you have any idea how long this is going to take?
你知道这个要弄多久吗
I'm only supposed to have an hour for lunch.
我只有一个小时的午饭休息时间
"Energy healing." No, thanks.
"能量疗愈" 不用 谢谢
"Psychic surgery", Jesus! All right, Joel.
"灵媒手术" 天哪 行了 Joel
"Homoeopathy..." That's Kira's, isn't it?
"顺势疗法" 那是Kira那个 不是吗
Oh, look, they're charging 300 quid
噢 看 他们要价300镑
for a course in isomorphic hypnotherapy.
就做一次同构催眠术疗法
What the fuck is that? That's one of mine.
这他妈是什么 那是我做的一个
Hey! How's it going? Hey.
嘿 感觉怎么样 嗨
We thought we'd take you out for a surprise lunch. Yeah.
我们想给你个惊喜 带你去吃午饭 是的
Er... Yeah, OK. Yeah? OK.
嗯 好吧 行 是吗 好
Erm, so, how's it going with the, er, lymphoma? Er...
呃 怎么样了呢 那 淋巴瘤 嗯
Not the trying for a baby. Can imagine how well that's going.
生孩子那事我就不问了 能想象到那状况是怎样的
Joel told me about the lump and I am so sorry.
Joel跟我讲了肿瘤的事 我很抱歉
That's fine, honestly.
我没事 真的
He also told me about the 94% cure rate for chemo,
他同时告诉我 化疗有94%的治愈率
which is great, huh?
这特别好 对吧
I'm not going to have chemotherapy.
我不准备做化疗
I'm not surprised you don't fancy it, you know, NHS these days,
我懂你不喜欢化疗 你知道 现在的国家医保
but how about I release some moths from the old wallet, eh?
不然我从小金库掏点钱出来怎么样
Use some of the divorce dividends to pay for you to go private?
用一些我离婚分到的钱让你去私人医院
Joel. Maybe we could upgrade you to chemo plus,
Joel 说不定我们还能升级成高级化疗
where they add a bit of smack to the mix.
让他们给加点带劲的料
Look, I appreciate your concern, I do,
听着 我很感激你的关心 真的
but I've looked into all of this. Yeah, so have we.
但是我已经查过相关资料 是 我们也是
Our emphasis is on healing naturally,
我们的重心是在天然疗法
it's on empowering the body to heal itself,
给身体足够力量去自我疗愈
Yeah? What the medical multinationals don't want you to know
懂吗 那些跨国医疗集团不想让你们知道
but what real science proves is that
但是真正的科学已经证实
chemotherapy actually gives you cancer.
化疗实际上会让你得癌症
But... You've already...
但是 你已经
..Got cancer.
得了癌症
Oh, this is Harry
噢 这是Harry
He's got me on coffee enemas.
他让我做了咖啡灌肠
I've promised him a mango and passion fruit one for his birthday.
我承诺他生日给他来个芒果百香果果汁的灌肠
Nice. Harry had cancer last year.
好 Harry去年得过癌症
Yeah? Oh.
是吗 噢
Prostate. Right up the bunghole.
前列腺 菊♥花♥洞♥里面
But I smoked the fucker out
不过我把那玩意熏出来了
with a cruise missile of pomegranate juice
就用石榴汁做巡航导弹
and a flaxseed cluster bomb. Yes!
再加上亚麻籽集束导弹 没错
See? That's what I'm talking about.
看见没 这就是我所说的
Guys, I'm a professional, yeah?
朋友们 我是专业的 好吗
This is what I do.
这就是我平时做的事
The amount of people I've seen walk into this place sick
我见过很多人生着病走进这个地方
and walk out again well.
又健康地走了出来
Yeah, I mean, it is great, all your alternative stuff
嗯 那是不错 你这些替代疗法
for all your lovely hippy punters but, mate, this is cancer,
还有这些可爱的嬉皮顾客们 但是 伙计 这是癌症
it's not going down without a fight.
它不会随随便便就消失的
Just because treatment's alternative doesn't mean it won't work.
就算这只是替代疗法 也不代表它不管用
Hi! Oh.
嗨 噢
Sorry to bother you like this. How did you find me?
抱歉这样打搅你 你怎么找到我的
Well, you gave me your address, remember?
呃 你给了我你的地址 记得吗
No. Oh...
没啊 噢
Well, I really need to talk to you.
好吧 我真的需要跟你谈谈
So you didn't get the message?
所以你没读懂信息
Oh, shit. No, sorry. God, my phone is so crap.
靠 没 抱歉 我的手♥机♥很垃圾
Bloody Vodafone. No, I meant the implicit message
可恶的电讯公♥司♥ 不 我是说我的隐含信息
of me not returning your phone calls.
我一直没回你电♥话♥
Oh, right, yeah.
噢 对 是的
No, I got that message. OK.
嗯 那我懂了的 那好
Listen, listen, one of my best friends has got Hodgkin's lymphoma.
听我说 我一个最好的朋友得了霍奇金淋巴瘤
Right, you can fall down a rabbit hole researching online
上网搜这个病简直就是个无底洞
and you're the only oncologist I know, so I was wondering
你是我认识的唯一的肿瘤专家 所以我想
whether I could just fire a few questions at you?
我能不能快速问你几个问题
Oh, I really... So, in a case of stage one nodular sclerosing,
我真的得 一♥期♥结节硬化时
if the Reed-Sternberg cells are treated with radiation therapy,
如果用放射疗法治疗里德-斯泰伯格氏细胞
is there a chance...?
是否有机会
OK, do you mind if we have this fun chat another time?
好了 你介意我们把这愉快的谈话挪个时间吗
I've got company.
我这还有人在
Er. Yeah. I've got...
呃 行 我有
I can always, erm, e-mail you the questions...
我可以 随时给你发邮件问问题
There's no rush.
不用急
Well, there is a bit of a rush.
呃 虽然是有点急
Erm, also, I was wondering
而且 我在想
whether you'd potentially be up for another...
你愿不愿意再来一次
Goodnight, Joe.
晚安 Joe
Oh. Er, it... It's Joel.
噢 呃 我叫Joel
You seem really focused and determined. Is that a problem?
你看着真的很专注很有决心 这有问题吗
I've just never seen you focused or determined before,
只是我从来没见你专注或者有决心
so both at once is a bit of a headfuck.
所以这两项一起让我有点混乱
Heyha! Great to see you!
嘿哈 很高兴见到你
Er yeah... Yeah, you, too.
嗯好 好 我也高兴
Come and say hi to Kira and the girls.
进来和Kira和孩子们打招呼
Does it look bigger? The lump?
看上去是不是变大了 那个肿块
I don't know. What? Maybe? Possibly?
我不知道 什么 可能 也许吧
This is where the magic happens. Aww!
这里就是奇迹发生的地方 哇哦
Yeah, the old pharmacology shop.
老式药理店
Got vitamins, state-of-the-art antineoplaston pills
有维生素 最先进的抗硫酮药片
and enema equipment.
还有灌肠工具
Let me show you the juicing factory.
我带你们看看榨汁工厂
Oh, hey, you two!
噢 你俩好啊
There they are, my girls, juicing away.
这就是了 我的女孩们 在这榨汁
My crack squad of natural healers.
我的天然疗法女子先锋队
It's so great you're here.
你们在这真好
Not everyone's been supportive of our health choices.
不是所有人都支持我们的健康选择
We're just about to start some Hoxsey therapy.
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表