剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
我们正准备开始霍克斯疗法
Herbal remedy from the 19th century.
这是起源于19世纪的草本治疗
It was originally discovered
这疗法最开始被发现
when it reduced tumours in horses' legs.
是因为它减轻了马腿上的肿瘤
Oh! Wow! That sounds amazing.
哇 那听上去真厉害
Right, enough carrots. Shall we get a proper lunch?
好了 够多胡萝卜了 要不要去吃真正的午餐
So, when you bought the car,
所以你买♥♥车的时候
did you look at all the other colours
你是不是看了其他所有颜色
and think, "Nah, I'm just going to go full bell-end"?
然后心想 "不 我就想当个彻底的傻♥逼♥"
Look, if you're in the car and enjoying the car,
听着 如果你在我车里 享受这车
you're not allowed to make comments about the car. OK?
你就不能抱怨这车 好吗
I think it's great you're getting your mid-life crisis in early.
我认为你的中年危机来得这么早还挺好的
No, no, it's good that's Joel's finding himself.
不 Joel在寻找自我 这挺好的
It's just a shame that the self he's finding is a bit of a twat.
只不过挺遗憾他找到的自我是个傻瓜
Right. Out.
行了 下车
Here we are.
我们到了
Doesn't look like much, but it does the most amazing tea.
看起来不怎么样 但这地方的茶是最棒的
Nadia! What a nice surprise!
Nadia 这真是太巧了
Nice car.
车不错
I guess what you lose in insurance payments
我猜你买♥♥保险花的钱
you gain in looking like you've got a tiny dick.
因为这车显得你鸡♥巴♥小又赚回来了
Do you, erm...do you mind if we join you? Sure, go ahead.
你 你介意我们加入你吧 行吧 来吧
Ohh!
噢
Charlie, Tess, this is Nadia. She's, er, from that dating site.
Charlie Tess 这是Nadia 是那个约会网站上的人
Great to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Heard so much about you.
听过很多关于你的事
We're not going out, if that's what you're thinking.
我们没在一起 如果你在这么想的话
She does not mince her words, good old Nadia.
她说话可不委婉 这个可人儿Nadia
In fact, she can be a bit of a wild one...
事实上 她也可以很狂野
She's also a fully qualified oncologist.
她同时是位非常专业的肿瘤学家
Oh, that's a coincidence,
哟 真是巧了
cos Charlie here's been diagnosed with cancer - Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Charlie最近确诊患有癌症 霍奇金淋巴瘤
Wow. Bummer.
哇哦 真倒霉
So, Nadia, in your professional opinion,
Nadia 就你们专业人士的眼光来看
what's the best way to treat Hodgkin's?
治疗霍奇金淋巴瘤最好的方式是什么
Well, chemotherapy has a 90% effectiveness rating.
嗯 化疗的有效性为90%
9... 94%.
有9 94%
It's actually got a 94% effectiveness in clinical trials.
事实上临床试验显示有效性为94%
Somewhere between 90 and 94% effective,
是有90到94之间的有效性
depending on which trials... OK. Great.
要看针对的临床试验是 好了 挺好的
Thank you so much for the free community theatre.
感谢你们这场免费的演出
No, no, wait. Just show Nadia your lump.
别这样 等一下 你就让Nadia看一下你的肿块吧
I've already shown a doctor my lump.
我已经找医生看过了
All doctors have to offer is chemical poisoning.
所有医生都建议采用毒化疗来治
Which is off the menu. So...
我不会考虑化疗的 所以
Look. You need to think of your body as an apartment that's got dry rot.
听我说 你需要把你的身体当作建材干腐了的公♥寓♥
It's not going to be fun getting it out -
除去这些干腐不是件有趣的事
the walls are going to take a bit of a battering
墙壁会受到一些重创
but we're going to get there.
但我们能做好的
And then, the good news is,
然后 好消息是
when it's all over, you'll still be able to live in it.
当一切结束 你还能继续住下去
Hodgkin's is a good lymphoma to have. Plus you're only stage one.
霍奇金已经算是比较温和的淋巴瘤 再说你才一♥期♥
Chemo will cure it. OK?
化疗能够治好你 好吗
"Just do it", as Nike would say,
"只管去做" 像耐克的广♥告♥语那样
if they sold cancer shoes.
如果他们卖♥♥癌症专用鞋的话
Would it be too much just to ask you all just to respect my freedom of choice?
难道让你们尊重我的选择自♥由♥就这么难吗
We would respect your freedom of choice
我们会尊重你的选择
if your choice wasn't so incredibly stupid.
前提是你的选择不要如此愚蠢
Kira and I have spent a lot of time researching this.
我和Kira对这个疗法做过很多调查
Yeah, unlike the people who are selling you acupuncture and juice.
是啊 不像那些给你针灸 卖♥♥你果汁的人
You can't license juice!
果汁又没有办法获得许可证
So, of course there's no research into it.
当然不会有人去研究它
Come on, mate.
拜托 哥们
So, you believe 9/11 was an inside job,
所以你相信911是内鬼所为
and you don't believe this?
却不相信这个
9/11 was an inside job!
911是内鬼所为
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!
飞机燃油不可能烧融钢梁
Remember when my mum had cancer?
你还记得我妈得癌症的时候吗
The chemo hollowed her out.
化疗掏空了她
What little life she had left wasn't worth living.
她剩下的那点日子根本不值得活
I'm not going to put myself through that.
我不会让自己经历那些
I'm going to live.
我要好好活着
No, you're not.
不 你活不了的
You're going to die.
你要死了
Well, we'll see, won't we?
那咱们走着瞧 不是吗
Excuse me.
抱歉
Well, I guess I should go back to work.
好吧 我想我要回去工作了
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
哦 对 不好意思
Well, no need for the brown envelope
呃 不需要用棕色信封
and the drug-dealer slide, but...
还像个毒品贩子一样递给我 不过
thank you.
谢谢了
She's a delight.
她真让人愉快
Yeah, we'll go for the carrots, beetroot... Two carrots?
来点萝卜 甜菜 两根萝卜吗
Two carrots, two, two, and we'll get two of those, as well.
两根萝卜 两个 两个 这个也要两个
Kira!
Kira
Fancy meeting you here!
在这遇到你真高兴
Oh, hey, Joel.
哦 嘿 Joel
Charlie told me what happened the other day. Oh...
Charlie告诉我前几天发生的事了 哦
You shouldn't try to manipulate people like that, it's not cool.
你不该那样玩弄别人 那样做不好
Look, I just want what's best for Charlie.
我只想着让Charlie好起来
I'm sorry you don't want to support what we're doing. Thank you.
我很抱歉你不支持我们的做法 谢谢
Maybe it's better for everyone if you don't come round to see Charlie any more.
也许你别再出现在Charlie面前 对大家都好
Are you freezing me out?
你是在排挤我吗
You're freezing yourself out.
是你把自己排挤出去了
Charlie doesn't need all this negativity and anger around him.
Charlie的身边不需要这种负能量和愤怒
"Anger is an energy", to quote Johnny Rotten.
"愤怒是一种能量" 这是Johnny Rotten说的话
I'm not calling Johnny Rotten a qualified medical professional,
我并不是说Johnny Rotten是个专业的医生
but I think he'd back me up
但我认为他的话证实了我是对的
when I say there's a time and place for carrots
我们可以一边用着胡萝卜
and a time and a place for medicine.
还有一边用着药物
But carrots ARE medicine.
但胡萝卜就是药啊
Yeah, medicine with a 0% chance of curing cancer
是啊 只有0的可能治愈癌症的药物
unlike chemotherapy, which has a 94% chance.
不像化疗 有94%的成功率
Yeah, but what if we're in that 6%?
是 但如果我们就是那6%呢
6% is 1 in 16!
6%就是16个人里有1个人
That's getting close to Russian roulette odds.
都接近俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌的赔率了
Yeah, if you're playing Russian roulette with a really big gun.
是 如果你用一把超大的枪玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌的话
Look, I won't bother you and Charlie any more
我不会再去烦你和Charlie了
just tell him to take the chemo.
就让他接受化疗吧
Please!
拜托你
I've been doing loads more research.
我又搜了很多资料
I've got some really exciting stuff to tell you.
我得给你讲一些令人震惊的事
You can't just keep walking in here like this.
你不能总是这样就走进来
So, to cure Hodgkin's,
治疗霍奇金
all you need is to blast away with a basic ABVD chemo cocktail.
只需要采用简单的ABVD鸡尾酒化疗法
Doxorubicin, bleomycin,
阿霉素 博莱霉素
vinblastine and a dacarbazine chaser. Right.
长春花碱 达卡巴嗪 嗯
ABVD's not even that expensive.
ABVD甚至都没那么贵
A couple of grand should cover it!
几千英镑就能搞定
Right, so we just go down to Boots
哦 所以我们只要去博姿药妆店
and ask for a couple of grands' worth of chemotherapy medicine? No.
买♥♥个几千镑的化疗药品就行了 不
Nadia's got a contact. Black market drugs?
Nadia有关系 黑市药品吗
More grey market. I'm not having this conversation.
更像是灰色市场吧 不要说了
It's all above board.
那是个光明正大的市场
Ethically. If not quite legally.
在道德上是 法律上可能还差点儿
I know you care about Charlie, I do, too,
我知道你关心Charlie 我也很关心他
but this is not happening.
但我们不能这么做
We have reasoned with him.
我们已经跟他讲了道理
We've got a doctor to reason with him.
我们找了医生跟他谈
I talked to Kira.
我也和Kira谈了
We've tried everything, and none of it's worked.
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表