剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
什么叫"真♥相♥"
You think there's some sort of cover-up?
你觉得在这件事上还有什么遮掩吗
Er, the truth about where Charlie is, because nobody knows.
额 就是Charlie在哪里的真♥相♥ 因为没有人知道
I'm sure we'll find something. I've got a good feeling about it.
我很确定我们会找出什么来 我有好的预感
Yeah.
耶
Although if we do find something,
但即使我们确实找到了点什么东西
it will almost definitely be incredibly grim and horrible.
几乎可以肯定它将会是非常可怕和恐怖的
Maybe - or maybe not.
也许 也许不呢
Maybe Charlie's curled up under a sycamore tree,
也许Charlie正缩在梧桐树底下
in a potato sack, having a really long sleep.
窝在土豆袋里 做着长长的美梦呢
If he is, I'll be all like, "Get up, you lazy bastard!"
这样的话 我就会说"快起床 你个懒汉"
Found anything yet? Oh... Nope.
有找到什么线索吗 噢 还没
OK. Well, let me know if you do. Well, obviously.
好吧 有什么线索记得告诉我 当然了
I'm not going to keep it a secret, am I?!
我又不会知情不报 不是吗
Why the hell would I do that?!
我♥干♥嘛要那样做
Give me that.
把那给我
17.
第17
"Does an irresistible impulse arise when sex is offered?"
"面临性邀请时 你是否有无法抑制的性冲动"
Yeah. Well, you don't want to look a gift cock in the Jap's-eye.
会 你又不会仅仅盯着免费大屌♥的马眼看
18. "Do you ever feel guilt, remorse or depression after sex?"
18题 "性♥爱♥过后你曾感到过内疚 懊悔或沮丧吗"
If it's gone well.
如果很爽的话
19. "Do you want to get away from the sex partner
19题 "性♥爱♥结束后 你是否想
as soon as possible after the act?"
尽快远离性♥伴♥侣♥"
Ok. If you'd fucked the lowlifes I've fucked,
如果你上过我上的那些垃圾
then you would too.
你也会想远离的
20. "Do you care if your sexual partner reaches climax or not?"
20题 "你在意性♥伴♥侣♥是否达到高♥潮♥吗"
Hm... I wouldn't say that I don't care.
嗯 我不会说我不在意
It's more like a non-essential added bonus.
这更像是非必要的额外奖励
19 and a half out of 20. Guess I scraped by!
二十个题里中了十九个半 我想我勉强避开了
Yeah, I don't think it works like that.
我不认为是这样算的
19-and-a-half is almost 20.
十九个半几乎就是二十了
But it's not 20, though, is it?
但是这并不是二十啊 不是吗
Fine, fine, it's not 20.
好吧 这不是二十
I had an AA sponsee who was a sex addict once,
我认识一个匿名戒酒会里的成员曾有过性瘾
it almost destroyed him.
这差点毁了他
If anything, it's worse than being an alcoholic,
甚至比酗酒还要糟糕
cos you're carrying a minibar around in your pants.
因为你就像裤裆里带着个移♥动♥酒吧到处转
Do you really think that I'm an addict?
你真的认为我有性瘾吗
It's not for me to... Just tell me.
这不是由我来 告诉我
Ah, it depends on how you define addict.
这取决于你怎么定义成瘾
When you do the same thing over and over and you can't stop,
你一遍又一遍地做同一件事情 无法停止
and even when you try to stop, you can't.
甚至你想试着停下来 也停不下来
OK, so then...
好吧 所以
..How did you stop drinking?
你怎么戒掉酒的
I'm asking for a friend.
我是替朋友问的
Stopping was the easy part. I stopped every morning.
停止喝酒是容易的 我每天早上就会停
It was the staying stopped that was tricky.
保持停下的状态才是困难的部分
I tried everything I could think of,
我试过了所有能想到的办法
but the only thing that worked
但是唯一有效的方法是
was to stop trying to do it on my own.
停止只靠自己来戒酒
So I asked for help.
所以我寻求了帮助
You only really need three things to get sober,
你只需要三样东西来保持清醒
it's like - honesty, open-mindedness and willingness.
诚实 开放的心态和自愿
Thar she blows.
副作用来了
I think it'll suit you. Give you a bit of edge.
我觉得会很适合你的 让你显得有点棱角
Yeah, clumpy hair.
是啊 一块一块的头发
If you want, I could just shave it off for you? Yeah?
如果你愿意 我可以帮你把头发剃掉 是吗
Yeah, I mean, it's going to come off anyway...
我是说 反正迟早要掉光
Fuck it. OK!
去他的 好吧
Ok.
成
I imagine this wasn't what you had mind
当你拿到医学学位时
when you got your medical degree.
脑子里应该不是这幅景象吧
I don't know what I had in mind.
我不知道当时脑子里是什么
I just thought I might look hot in a white coat.
我只是觉得白大褂会显得我很性感
But we don't even wear those white coats any more.
但现在已经不再穿那些白大褂
What, so being a doctor wasn't your lifelong dream?
怎么 成为医生不是你毕生的梦想吗
I thought it was.
我以为它是
But it turns out being a doctor
但后来发现做名医生
is not all walking around with a clipboard looking important.
不只是要抱着写字板到处转 显得自己很重要
It's exhausting and endless,
这工作让人精疲力尽还没完没了
all the other doctors are uptight assholes,
其他的医生都是些拘谨的混♥蛋♥
plus, half the people you make better
而且 一半你治好些的人
just end up getting sick again.
最后还是会又生病
Oh, those selfish pricks.
这些自私的傻屌♥
I know, right, it's like, "What part of, 'Stop smoking and eating cakes,'
我知道 这就好像是 "别再吸烟和吃蛋糕
" don't you dickheads understand?"
到底哪个部分你们这些傻♥逼♥不明白"
That feels pretty good...
感觉还挺不错的
Hey.
嘿
Oh, what you reading? Nothing.
你在读什么 没什么
It's just how bored I am.
我这是多无聊
It's so boring here. Well, do you fancy a cheeky nightcap?
这儿太无聊了 那你想要来杯淘气的睡前小酌吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Night, Joel.
晚安 Joel
Yeah.
好吧
Joel.
Joel
Yeah?
怎么
Shut the door! OK.
把门带上 好吧
So this is what's so important?
这就是你说的重要的事
Going to look at this old bridge? Oh, it's important.
来看这座旧桥 这很重要的
So important you can't tell me anything about it?
重要得你都不能跟我透露点什么
Some things you just have to see for yourself.
有些事要你只能亲眼去看
I see. You tricked me into having lunch with you. Cool.
我明白了 你骗我跟你共进午餐 酷
Let's go back... No, wait, wait,
我们可以回了 别呀 等等
come on, let's at least eat first,
别这样 我们至少先吃了
you've no idea how expensive all this was...
你根本不知道这些有多贵
Sorry, probably shouldn't have
对不起 我好像不应该
kicked off with the money/guilt angle.
提钱或者内疚这茬的
Fine.
好吧
Old bridge, torch, cellist, butler, fruit bowl,
旧桥 火把 大提琴家 管家 果盘
lunch of my fucking dreams.
真是他妈的梦中之餐
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
谢谢 不用了
Oh, no, I've made sure the champagne's alcohol-free because
不是的 我确保这瓶香槟是不含酒精的
I know you've stopped drinking and I respect and admire that.
我知道你在戒酒 我尊重欣赏你的行为
Although, one word of warning, look what happened to...
不过 还是提醒你一句 你看看
Chester when he stopped drinking.
Chester戒酒后都发生什么了
Not taking drugs is OK,
不吸毒是好的
as long as they're not life-saving cancer drugs!
只要不是救命的抗癌药就行了
Am I right?
我说的对吗
Anyway, here's to Chester.
不管怎样 致Chester
Look, I appreciate the effort, but you shouldn't have bothered.
听着 我感激你的努力 但没必要这么麻烦的
Not like,
不是说
"Oh, you really shouldn't have."
"哎呀 你真的不用这么麻烦的"
But, like, you really, really shouldn't have.
是说 你真的 真的 不需要这样做
I don't want you to take this personally,
我不想让你觉得这是针对你的
but I have absolutely zero interest in a relationship with you.
但是我对和你发展恋情真的一点兴趣也没有
How am I supposed to not take that personally?
你这话还想让我觉得不是针对我
And I'm taking a time-out from sex.
我正要禁欲一段时间
I should actually apologise to you
我应该向你道歉
for screwing you in the first place.
是我先来招惹你的
No, no, no, please don't.
不 不 不要这样
I was in a loveless marriage for a decade.
我在一段无爱的婚姻里过了十年
That was... That was the best sex I've basically ever had.
那次 那次可以说是我有过最棒的一次性♥爱♥了
What? That hungover fuck?
啥 那次宿醉性♥爱♥吗
We only did it twice in, like, two positions.
我们就做了两次 就用了两种体♥位♥
How many positions are really that great anyway?
不管怎样 能有多少体♥位♥那么爽
Who's going around doing the wheelbarrow?
谁会一天没事用推车式
You've never done the wheelbarrow?
你没试过推车式吗
Look. What I'm saying, basically, is,
你听 我想说的 其实是
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表