剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
It was desperate. Sad.
是绝望 悲伤
I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror,
我在镜子里瞥见了自己
and I looked right through me,
而我的视线穿透了自己
past me, as if I was a... was just a stranger.
穿过了我 就好像 我是个陌生人
You have to honestly confront your limitations with what you do.
你必须诚实面对你能力的限度
And how it affects you.
和这份能力对你的影响
If by limitations you mean the difference
如果你所指的限度是根据
between sanity and insanity, I don't accept that.
神智清醒和疯狂来划分的 那我不接受
What do you accept?
那你能接受什么
I know what kind of crazy I am,
我了解自己的疯狂
and this isn't that kind of crazy.
不是那种疯狂
This could be... seizures.
可能是癫痫
This could be a tumor.
或许是脑瘤
A... A blood clot.
血栓
I can recommend a neurologist.
我可以向你推荐一位神经科医生
But if it isn't physiological, then you have to accept
但如果这不是生理上的问题 你就得接受
what you're struggling with is mental illness.
你的问题是心理疾病
You're in very good hands.
你完全可以放心
Dr. Lecter here is one of the sanest men I know.
莱克特医生是我认识的最心智健全的人
I would agree.
这我同意
Dr. Sutcliffe and I were residents together at Hopkins.
苏克里夫医生和我都是霍普金斯医院的住院医师
Another life ago,
那是好久以前了
back when you weren't afraid to get your hands a little dirty.
那时候你还愿意亲自动手接诊呢
I was always drawn to how the mind works.
我一直对人的心理非常感兴趣
I found it much more dynamic than how the brain works.
我觉得心理活动比大脑活动要丰富多了
The projected image is more interesting than the projector,
投射影像比投影仪更有趣
until, of course, the projector breaks down.
但投影仪坏掉就没用了
So, Will, these headaches.
那么 威尔 你的头疼
When did they begin in earnest?
究竟是什么时候开始的
Two to three months ago.
两三个月前
About the time Will went back into the field,
也就是威尔又开始出外勤的时候
which is when I met him.
我也是那时认识他的
And the hallucinations?
幻觉呢
I can't really say when they started.
这我也说不好
I just slowly became aware that I might not be dreaming.
我只是渐渐意识到我可能不是在做梦
It's encephalitis.
是脑炎
That's your prediagnosis? Yes.
这是你的初步诊断吗 对
Based on...?
依据是
I could smell it.
我闻得出
So your sense of smell
这么说你的嗅觉能力
has gone from calling out a nurse's perfume
已经从能分辨出护士的香水
to diagnosing autoimmune disease.
发展到能诊断自身免疫性疾病了
He started sleepwalking and I noticed a very specific scent.
他开始梦游 而我注意到了一种特殊的气味
And what exactly does encephalitis smell like?
那么脑炎是什么样的气味呢
It has heat.
有热量
A fevered sweetness.
一种温热的香气
If you suspected, why didn't you say something?
如果你有所怀疑 为什么不说呢
Had to be sure.
我得确定
Symptoms began slowly and gradually worsened.
症状是慢慢出现 愈演愈烈
And yesterday, I asked him to draw a clock.
昨天 我让他画个钟
This is what he drew.
这是他画的
Oh. Spatial neglect.
空间忽略
Headaches, disorientation,
头疼 定向障碍
hallucinations, altered consciousness.
幻觉 意识障碍
It's all the telltale signs.
这都是警示迹象啊
It is so rare to be able to study the psychological effect
能够研究这种人脑疾病所产生的
of this type of malady on a person's mind.
心理效应实属难得
It's more rare still
能研究其
to be able to study the neurological effects.
神经学影响也很难得啊
A doctor has to weigh the ultimate benefit of scientific study.
作为医生要估量科学研究的价值
Even in these times, we know so little about the brain.
即使是现今 我们对大脑也知之甚少
There are great discoveries to be made.
还有待伟大的发现
The right side of his brain is completely inflamed.
他的右脑完全发炎了
It's anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis.
这是抗N-甲基-D-天冬氨酸受体脑炎
The symptoms are only going to get worse.
症状只会越来越严重
I know.
我知道
It's unfortunate for Will.
对威尔来说真是不幸
What do you smell on me?
你在我身上闻到了什么
Opportunity.
机遇
We didn't find anything abnormal.
我们没发现任何异常
No vascular malformations,
没有血管畸形
no tumors,
没有脑瘤
no swelling or bleeding, no evidence of stroke.
没有肿胀或出血 也没有中风的迹象
Nothing.
什么都没有
There's nothing wrong with you neurologically.
从神经学上讲你没有任何问题
So what I'm experiencing is psychological.
那么我的问题就是心理上的了
Well... brain scans can't diagnose,
脑部扫描没法诊断
uh, mental disorders.
精神问题
They can only rule out medical illnesses like a tumor,
只能排除生理疾病 比如肿瘤
which can have similar symptoms.
肿瘤也会导致类似症状
Look, we'll run some more tests.
我们会再进行一些测试
We'll take some more blood samples, but I imagine
再取一些血样 但我觉得
they'll prove to be just as inconclusive.
也查不出什么结果来
You knew from the moment
在走进他教室的那一刻
you walked into his classroom that you were putting him
你就知道 你把他放入了一个
in a potentially destructive environment.
具有潜在破坏性的环境中
I had eight college girls dead in Minnesota.
明尼苏达州死了八个女大学生
Will caught their killer for me.
威尔帮我抓住了凶手
He also caught their killer's disease.
他同时也感染了那个凶手的病症
He can't stop thinking about what it is to take a life.
他无法停止想象杀人的感觉
I'd rather he go a little mad than other innocents lose
我宁可让他疯一些 也不愿意再看到
their lives, and I think he would feel the same way.
有无辜的人丢掉性命 他应该也一样
Will is an innocent.
威尔也是无辜的人
Yes. He is.
没错
I mean, Will is genuine.
我是说 威尔是真金
He'll survive anything I could put him through.
他不会被我安排给他的任务打败的
He will always fight his way back to himself.
他永远都能以他的方式找回自己
Not always. So far.
不能说永远 只能说目前为止
He saw a neurologist today.
今天他去看了一个神经科医生
They found nothing wrong with him.
什么毛病都没查出来
He was very upset by that.
他对这个结果非常失望
You're saying he wanted something to be wrong?
你是说他希望自己有毛病吗
I think he wanted an answer that wasn't mental illness.
我想 他是希望自己没有精神问题
You think he's mentally ill.
你觉得他精神有问题
The problem Will has is too many mirror neurons.
威尔的问题是镜像神经元过量
Our heads are filled with them when we are children--
我们的大脑只有在幼年才会密布镜像神经元
supposed to help us socialize and then melt away.
在帮助我们适应社会生活之后 就会消失
But Will held on to his,
但威尔的没有消失
which makes knowing who he is a challenge.
使得他的自我认知成了一个问题
When you take him to a crime scene, Jack,
每当你把他带入犯罪现场 杰克
the very air has screams smeared on it.
空气中密布着尖叫声
In those places, he doesn't just reflect;
在那些地方 他不只是在反映这些负能量
he absorbs.
还会吸收
It's 10:36.
现在是晚上10点36分
I'm in Greenwood, Delaware.
我在特拉华州 格林伍德
My name is Will Graham.
我是威尔·格雷厄姆
It's 1:37 a.m.
现在是凌晨1点37分
W-we're in Greenwood, Delaware.
我们在特拉华州 格林伍德
And my name is Will Graham.
我是威尔·格雷厄姆
And you're alive.
你还活着
If you can hear me,
如果你能听到我的话
you're alive!
你还活着
Why did you call me?
为什么打电♥话♥给我
Why not Jack? Why not the police?
为什么不打给杰克 不报♥警♥
I called you because...
打给你是因为
I'm not entirely sure what I saw was real.
我不能完全确定我看到的是否是真的
Then let's prove it.
那咱们就证明一下吧
I grabbed her arm...
我抓住了她的胳膊
And an entire layer of dead skin separated
然后她整个的死皮和皮下组织分离了
from the underlying tissue, like she was wearing a glove.
就像戴了手套一样
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表