剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
I say they don't know what else to label him.
我觉得人们除此之外不知道怎么形容他
He has some of the
他确实有一些
characteristics of what they call a sociopath--
所谓的反♥社♥会♥人格的特征
no remorse or guilt at all.
完全没有罪恶感
He won't have any of the other marks.
他没有其他明显特征
He won't be a drifter.
他不是个流浪汉
He'll have no history of trouble with the law.
他不会有任何犯罪前科
He'll be hard to catch.
要抓到他很难
I'm assigning you to the Chesapeake Ripper task force.
我会把你派到切萨皮克开膛手调查组
You're gonna work directly under me.
你直接在我手下工作
I'm grateful for the opportunity, Agent Crawford.
很感激您给我这次机会 克劳福德探员
But I can't help wondering... why me?
但我很好奇 为什么选我
You have a forensics fellowship,
你有法医资格
six years of law enforcement,
执法六年
a degree in psychology, doctorate in criminology.
拥有心理学学位 犯罪学博士学位
And what I don't have are enough warm bodies.
而我正缺人手
So, I'm gonna need your full attention on this.
所以 你要集中精神查案
Yes, sir.
是 长官
The volume of Abel Gideon's mail is becoming a nuisance.
寄给亚伯·吉迪恩的信太多了 非常麻烦
Sometimes I feel like his secretary rather than his keeper.
有时候感觉我是他的秘书 而不是管理人
Any specific correspondences that stood out from the others?
信件中有哪封比较特殊吗
Mostly researchers or PHD candidates
大部分是研究员或博士生
requesting interviews.
要求进行采访的来信
A scattered dozen lonely hearts
还有很多寂寞的芳心
seeking his hand in marriage.
来信说想跟他结婚
He butchered his last wife and her family on Thanksgiving.
他在感恩节那天残杀了前妻及其家人
There's no accounting for taste--or intelligence.
每个人口味都不同 智商也不同
Murdering his wife was impulsive.
杀了他妻子是冲动之举
The Chesapeake Ripper is methodical, meticulous.
切萨皮克开膛手是有条不紊且一丝不苟的人
That's why he's so hard to catch.
所以抓他才那么难
That was so hard to catch.
虽然难可我们抓到了
Will you be conducting a joint interview?
你们要联合访问吗
Separate. Compare and contrast.
分开进行 好做对比
I know you're anxious to get on with it.
我知道你急着去见他
You have talked to Gideon before, for some length of time.
你之前和吉迪恩谈过 还谈了挺久
Well, I saw him mainly in court. I wrote an article
我大多是在法庭上见他 我在犯罪心理学杂♥志♥上
about him in the Journal of Criminal Psychology.
发表过一篇关于他的文章
He is very familiar with you.
他很熟悉你
He has given you a lot of thought.
他有很多对你的想法
You had some sessions with him?
你跟他做过心理会谈吗
Yes, two,
对 两次
a couple years ago when he was first institutionalized.
两年前他入院的时候
I've read your notes, of course.
当然 我读了你的笔记
They were more or less helpful
多多少少有点帮助
as I conducted my own interviews with Dr. Gideon over the years.
鉴于这些年我也一直在讯问吉迪恩医生
Well, I'm glad I was helpful. More or less.
很高兴能帮上忙 "多多少少"
I'll go first.
我先去吧
Why, Dr. Bloom.
居然是布鲁姆医生
How wonderful to see you again.
能再见到你真是太好了
You remembered. I've met a lot
你还记得 我这两年
of psychiatrists in the last two years.
见过不少心理医生
It's hard to forget one so sublime.
怎么可能忘记你这么优秀的医生
Thank you for your time, Dr. Gideon,
谢谢你能抽出时间 吉迪恩医生
I won't waste it.
我可不想浪费
Shall we begin?
我们开始吧
Dr. Bloom, what is this to be?
布鲁姆医生 这回又怎么了
I was caught red-handed. I mean, literally.
我被捕时双手沾满了血污 人赃并获
There's no mystery as to whodunit.
不像推理小说 还得猜凶手
I did it.
人是我杀的
The mystery is whether you are who you say you are.
现在的疑点是 你真的是凶手吗
Or not. Never liked being called
或者不是 我一点都不喜欢被叫做
the Chesapeake Ripper.
切萨皮克开膛手
Maybe something with a little more wit.
最好能有个听上去很妙的绰号♥
Is that why you didn't
所以在此之前
take credit for the Ripper murders before now?
你才没有承认犯下那些开膛手谋杀案吗
Just watching the goose chase from the box seats.
只是想坐在包厢里观赏你们徒劳无功的侦查
Two years of goose chasing.
看着我们白白浪费两年
You must be a very patient man.
你肯定很有耐心
Are you just gonna run
你是准备
the psychopathic checklist here?
在这做我的精神病态量表测验吗
I have had my personality inventoried
我已经进行过
by the Minnesota Multiphasic.
明尼苏达多相人格测试
Would you prefer a Rorschach test?
还是说你更想进行罗夏克墨迹测验
Well, if you're gonna show me those pictures,
如果你真要给我看那些卡片
maybe you should put a blood pressure cuff
还不如给我的"小♥弟♥弟♥"绑个血压袖带
to my genitals.
来得直接
I find it gives a much truer gauge of reaction.
它的反应肯定更准
What effect were you hoping to have
你杀害晚班护士
by killing the night nurse?
是希望能得到什么效果呢
The effect I was hoping to have was her death.
就只是想要她死亡的效果罢了
Mission accomplished.
任务已完成
Brutalization of the body was done posthumously.
但这次是在人死后才开始虐尸
Chesapeake Ripper usually
而切萨皮克开膛手通常
does that sort of thing during,
在杀人过程中进行虐待
not after.
而不是先杀后虐
I do not have to convince you
我没有必要让你相信
that I am the Chesapeake Ripper.
我就是切萨皮克开膛手
Seems that's what you need to do.
但你必须要让我们相信
Certainly what somebody needs.
肯定是有人想让我们相信这些
Jack.
杰克
Come in.
进来吧
I'm sorry. Um...
不好意思
I was just, uh...
我只是
In the neighborhood.
走到这附近
Yeah, something like that.
对 差不多是这样
How's Mrs. Crawford?
克劳福德太太怎么样
Yeah, that's why I was in the neighborhood.
她就是我来这里的原因
She's fine.
她"很好"
Well, she tells me that she's fine
但她每次跟我说她很好时
and she tells me when she's not.
真实情况往往很糟
You expect me to tell you more?
你希望我能给你透露一些消息吗
Look, Bella's at a NATO conference.
听着 贝拉正在参加北约的一个会议
I can't talk to her. She's working.
我没法和她说话 她在工作
I doubt I could talk to her if she was here.
我想如果她在这 也没法跟她谈
About her condition?
关于她的病情吗
Yeah. About her cancer, about her dying.
是的 关于她的癌症 她快死了的事
She doesn't want to talk to me about it.
她根本不想跟我提这事
I am prohibited from talking about it--
医患保密协议
doctor-patient confidentiality.
禁止我谈论任何有关话题
You talk to me about Will Graham.
但你跟我说过威尔·格雷厄姆
Will Graham is not officially my patient.
严格来说 威尔·格雷厄姆不算是我的病人
We have conversations.
我们聊过天
What do you consider this?
那你觉得我这是什么
Desperate coping.
绝望之下的应对
You don't think I have a right to know
你觉得我无权知道
what's happening with my wife?
我妻子经历了什么吗
You have every right to know what's happening, but not from me.
你完全有权知道发生了什么 但我不能说
Well, I'm not just gonna stand outside my marriage
我不会就这么对婚姻撒手不管
and watch this happen.
对此无动于衷
If that's what she wants, too bad.
如果她希望那样 很抱歉
She married the wrong guy for that.
她肯定嫁错人了
I'll offer one insight.
我跟你透露一件事
She doesn't think she married the wrong guy.
她没觉得自己嫁错了人
I can't stop thinking about when my wife is gonna die.
我一直在想我妻子什么时候会死
I look at her side of the bed and I think,
我望着她睡的那半边床就想
"Is she gonna die there?"
"她会死在那吗"
I can't stop thinking about it, you understand?
我就是忍♥不住 一直在想 你懂吗
I can't stop.
停不下来
You're dreading the loss of your wife.
你害怕失去你妻子
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表