剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
From a dissociated personality state.
从一种解离的人格状态中醒过来
He would appear perfectly normal and not remember a thing.
醒过来后 他会看起来相当正常 但什么都不记得了
But a fractured part of him would.
但是他破碎的那一部分会记得
And how long have you been aware of this?
你知道这些多久了
He's only recently started to discuss these episodes.
他最近才谈到这些情况
Well, unless recently means just before I walked into your office,
除非"最近"的意思是我刚刚来你办公室之前
you failed to mention any of this to me.
你从来没跟我提过这些
Because I was trying to determine
那是因为我想要确定他这种情况
if it was trauma and stress from the work he's doing for you,
是来自为你工作产生的创伤和压力
or mental illness.
还是精神疾病
I thought it wise to be sure before making
我觉得在断定威尔·格雷厄姆的
any kind of claim about Will Graham's sanity.
精神状况之前 最好还是弄清楚比较好
He's taken Abigail Hobbs.
他带走了阿比盖尔·霍布斯
You have any idea where they might be going?
你知道他们可能会去哪吗
No.
不知道
We have evidence that she was involved in some of her father's crimes.
我们有证据显示她参与了她父亲的犯罪
We just don't know how involved.
只是不知道参与了多少
Is it possible that Will knew what Abigail was doing?
威尔有可能知道阿比盖尔的所作所为吗
Is that why he's protecting her?
所以他才要保护她吗
There's something you should hear.
你应该听听这个
How did you feel seeing
看到玛丽莎·肖尔
Marissa Schuur impaled in his antler room?
被钉在他的鹿角室里时 你有什么感觉
Guilty.
愧疚
Because you couldn't save her?
因为你没能救她吗
Because I felt like I killed her.
因为我感觉是我杀了她
Where was Will the night that Marissa Schuur was killed?
玛丽莎·肖尔被杀当晚威尔在哪
He was supposed to be in his hotel room.
他本应该在他的旅店房♥间
I knocked on his door. He didn't answer.
我敲了门 他没应
We know he was in Dr.Sutcliffe's
我们知道苏克里夫医生被杀当晚
office the night that he was killed.
他在他的办公室里
And Will was the last person
威尔是乔治娅·玛茜被杀之前
to visit Georgia Madchen before she died.
最后一个探望她的人
This dissociative personality state you say he goes into...
你所说的这种解离的人格状态
Whose personality is it?
他进入了谁的人格
He said he got so close to Garret Jacob Hobbs
他说他与加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯非常接近
and what he had done...
他的行为
...that he felt he was becoming him.
让他感觉自己变成了他
And now he has Hobbs' daughter.
现在他带走了霍布斯的女儿
Who Hobbs intended to kill.
霍布斯原本要杀的人
I'm so sorry, Jack.
抱歉 杰克
You look a litte pasty.
你脸色有点苍白
Maybe you shouldn't have checked yourself out of the hospital.
或许你不应该自己办理出院的
I feel fine.
我很好
It would've been my mom's birthday next week.
下星期本应该到我妈妈的生日了
We were gonna climb Eagle Mountain to celebrate.
我们本计划去爬鹰山来庆祝
Highest point in Minnesota, but...
那是明尼苏达州的最高的地方 但是
it's not really that high.
其实没有那么高
Less than three hours to summit.
不到三小时就能登顶
You can see Lake Superior from there.
在山顶能望见苏必利尔湖
I could take you if-if you wanna go.
你要是想去我就带你去
I think it would just make me sad.
我想那只会让我难过
Some places are stained now.
有些地方有污点了
Some people too.
有些人也是
I know I am.
我就是
The copycat knew your
模仿犯了解你父亲
father well enough to know about this place.
他会知道这个地方
You felt like you knew my father?
你感觉你了解我父亲
I wanted to understand him.
我曾想要去弄懂他
I felt like I had to understand him.
我感觉我必须要弄懂他
Do you ever hunt?
你打过猎吗
I fish.
我钓过鱼
It's the same thing, isn't it?
都一回事 对吧
One you stalk,
一个是追踪猎物
the other you lure.
另一个是引诱猎物
Were you more a fisherman or a hunter?
当时你的身份是渔夫还是猎人
My dad taught me how to hunt.
我爸爸教我的是打猎
No, that's not what I'm asking.
不 我问的不是这个
All those girls your dad killed...
那些被你♥爸♥爸杀了的女孩
Did you fish,
你是引诱她们
or did you hunt, Abigail?
还是猎杀她们 阿比盖尔
I was the lure.
我是诱饵
Did Hannibal tell you?
汉尼拔告诉你了吗
No, he didn't.
不 他没说
He said you'd protect me, that you'd keep it a secret.
他说你会保护我 说你会保密的
There is something wrong with you.
你不对劲
I think you're still sick.
我觉得你还病着
Oh, God.
老天
Jack Crawford was right about you.
杰克·克劳福德说得对
He knew.
他知道
You killed Nick Boyle,
你杀了尼克·博伊尔
and you helped your father kill all of those girls.
而且你帮你父亲杀了那些女孩
No. I didn't help my dad kill anybody.
不 我没帮我爸爸杀人
No, you lured them. You killed them.
不 你引诱她们 你杀了她们
How many other people have you killed?
此外你还杀了多少人
Do you think I'm the copycat?
你觉得我是那个模仿犯
You think I killed Marissa?
你觉得是我杀了玛丽莎
You didn't kill her,
就算凶手不是你
Abigail, then somebody you know did.
阿比盖尔 那凶手也是你认识的人
Ever think that somebody could be you?
难道没想过凶手可能是你吗
You were there, you saw Marissa.
当时你在场 你见过玛丽莎
You knew about this place,
你也知道这个地方
and there is something wrong with you. What?
而且你还有点不大对头 什么
Sir. I'm afraid you're gonna have to leave.
先生 您得离开了
We're preparing the cabin for the next passengers.
我们在为接待下一班乘客清理客舱
I'm sorry, where...
抱歉 这...
where are we?
这是哪里
Dulles International, Virginia.
弗吉尼亚州的杜勒斯国际机场
Was there a young woman traveling with me?
之前我旁边是不是坐了一个女孩
All the other passengers are disembarked. It's just you, sir.
其他乘客都下飞机了 就剩您了 先生
Abigail.
阿比盖尔
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I was so worried about you.
我很担心你
Will told me he was taking you to Minnesota,
威尔告诉我他要带你去明尼苏达州
and I strongly advised against it.
我当时强烈反对
Where is Will?
威尔呢
I left him at the cabin.
我把他自己留小木屋里了
I didn't feel safe with him, so I left him.
跟他在一起我觉得不安全 我就自己走了
He knows everything.
他全都知道了
So does Jack Crawford.
杰克·克劳福德也是
If I run, they'll catch me, won't they?
如果我逃跑 他们会来抓我 对吧
You can't protect me anymore.
你没法再保护我了
They'll arrest you when they find you, yes.
他们找到你的时候会逮捕你 没错
And Will.
还有威尔
Did he kill Marissa?
是他杀了玛丽莎吗
They will believe he did.
他们会相信凶手是他
They will believe he killed others too.
他们也会相信其他人也是他杀的
Will always said whoever called the house that morning
威尔常说 事发那天早上打电♥话♥来我家的人
was the serial killer.
就是那个连环杀手
Why did you really call?
你到底为什么会打电♥话♥
I wanted to warn your father
我想提醒你父亲
that Will Graham was coming for him.
威尔·格雷厄姆要找上他了
Why?
为什么
I was curious what would happen.
我很好奇事情会如何发展
I was curious what would happen when I killed Marissa.
我很好奇我杀了玛丽莎后又会如何
I was curious what you would do.
我很好奇你会怎么做
You wanted me to kill Nick Boyle.
你本来就想要我杀掉尼克·博伊尔
I was hoping.
我希望你杀了他
I wanted to see how much like your father you were.
我想看看你有多像你父亲
Oh, my God.
天啊
Nicholas Boyle is more important for you gutting him.
你一刀剖了尼古拉斯 这才能更显他的重要性
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表