剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Not you, Will. I want you here.
威尔 你留在这里
You... you killed my daughter!
你 你杀了我女儿
Abigail! Why? Why come back?
阿比盖尔 为什么 为什么回来
Abigail! Why come back here?
阿比盖尔 为什么回来
Why come back?
为什么
Stay here.
别动
Abigail.
阿比盖尔
Miss Lounds.
劳兹女士
You're on the wrong side of the police line.
你应该站在警戒线外面
I've been covering the Minnesota Shrike long
在你着手之前 我很早就开始报道
before you got involved.
明尼苏达伯劳鸟案件了
I wanna help you tell your story.
我想帮你讲述你的故事
You need me now more than ever.
你现在更需要我了
I wanna talk to her. No you don't. Go inside.
我想和她聊聊 不用 进去吧
I'm not the only one lurking about
我不是唯一一个
the Hobbs house peeking in windows.
藏在他家房♥子附近偷♥窥♥的人
You really should monitor those police lines more carefully.
你们真该好好看住警戒线
Have you seen a young man, mid-20s,
你有没有见过一个二十多岁的小伙子
ginger hair? Unwashed.
姜黄色头发 蓬乱不堪
I'll tell you if I saw him
如果你告诉我原因
if you tell me why it's important.
我就告诉你见没见过他
None of her is gonna go to waste.
它不会被浪费的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I just want you to listen to me.
我只希望你能听我说
I didn't kill that girl, okay?
那个女孩不是我杀的
I didn't kill her!
不是我杀的
Wait!
等等
Listen! I didn't--
听着 我没有
Abigail?
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
阿比盖尔
She'll be all right.
她会没事的
Abigail?
阿比盖尔
Show me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
He was gonna kill me.
他要杀我
Was he?
是吗
This isn't self-defense, Abigail.
这不是正当防卫 阿比盖尔
You butchered him.
你宰杀了他
I didn't...
我没有...
They will see what you did
他们知道你的所作所为之后
and they'll see you
会把你当成
as an accessory to the crimes of your father.
你父亲那案子的杀人帮凶
I wasn't.
我不是
I can help you,
如果你需要的话
if you ask me to.
我能帮助你
At great risk to my career and my life.
冒着赔上我的职业生涯和生命的风险
You have a choice.
你有选择的机会
You can tell them you were defending yourself
你可以告诉他们 你将他开膛破肚
when you gutted this man...
是出于自卫
or we can hide the body.
或者我们可以把尸体藏起来
And I don't remember anything.
我什么都不记得了
Maybe a blur out of the corner of my eye and--
只记得好像我眼角余光一阵模糊
and then a big fat cut to black.
然后就一片黑了
Well, Nicholas Boyle attacked Abigail, you.
尼古拉斯·博伊尔袭击了阿比盖尔和你
Struck Dr. Lecter in the back of the head.
还从脑后袭击了莱克特医生
Well, where's Abigail? Lecter took her back to the hotel.
阿比盖尔在哪里 莱克特带她回旅馆了
She scratched Nicholas Boyle on his way
她在尼古拉斯·博伊尔从后门逃跑时
out the back door.
抓伤了他
The blood on her hands matches
从她手上提取的血样
the tissue that we pulled
与我们在玛丽莎·舒尔口中
from Marissa Schurr's mouth.
提取的皮肤组织相吻合
And then what, he-- he got away?
他逃跑了吗
We'll catch him one way or another.
总有一天我们会抓到他的
Where you going?
你要去哪里
I wanna go home.
我想回家
Hello, Abigail.
你好 阿比盖尔
How did you know it was me? Hospital called.
你怎么知道是我 医院打电♥话♥来了
You climbed over the wall.
你翻墙逃跑了
Where else were you to go?
你还能去哪儿呢
Home's no longer an option.
回家显然已经不可能了
Come down from there.
下来吧
I don't want to go to sleep.
我不想睡觉
You can't anticipate your dreams.
你无法预言自己的梦
Can't block them, can't repress.
也无法屏蔽和压抑它们
I didn't honor any part of him
我无法对他的任何部分施以尊重
so it's just murder, isn't it?
所以这只是谋杀 对吗
Most would argue self-defense.
多数人会说这是正当防卫
Then why not tell the truth?
那为什么不说出真♥相♥
Most would argue.
多数不代表全部
There would still be those
也有人会说
who would say you were taking after your father.
你步了你父亲的后尘
You're glad I killed him.
你很高兴我杀了他
What would be the alternative?
还有别的选择吗
That he killed you? I don't know
难道让他杀了你 我不清楚
if he was going to.
他到底是不是要杀我
No, you don't.
对 你不清楚
You're the one who called the house.
打电♥话♥来家里的人是你
You talked to my dad before--
是你跟我爸爸通话 然后
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
A simple conversation,
只是简单的谈话罢了
ascertaining if he was home for an interview.
想确认他是否在家 以便上门面谈
Then why not tell the truth?
那为什么不说出真♥相♥
I think you called the house as a serial killer.
我想你是以连环杀手的身份打来的
Just like my dad.
就像我爸爸一样
I'm nothing like your dad.
我跟你父亲毫无相像之处
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
Something easily misconstrued.
一个很容易被误解的错误
Not unlike yourself.
就像你一样
I'll keep your secret.
我会保守你的秘密
And I'll keep yours.
我也会保守你的
No more climbing walls, Abigail.
下次别再翻墙了 阿比盖尔
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表