剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Hannibal"...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
Can you tell me what that man is doing over there?
你能告诉我那个男的站在那干什么吗
He's some kind of special consultant for the FBI.
他好像是联调局的什么特别顾问
I asked you to get close to the Hobbs thing.
我叫你调查霍布斯的案子
I need to know you didn't get too close.
我要确认你没有陷入太深
What you need is way
你需要的是
out of dark places when Jack sends you there.
每当杰克派你到黑暗之地时从中走出来的方法
Last time he sent me into a dark place,
上次他派我出外勤的时候
I brought something back. A surrogate daughter?
我带回了某些东西 一个继女吗
Abigail Hobbs is a suspect?
阿比盖尔·霍布斯是疑犯吗
She would make the ideal bait. Wouldn't she?
她是最理想的诱饵 不是吗
Just a second. Dad? It's for you.
等一下 爸爸 找你的
Hello?
喂
They know.
他们知道了
Potage
肉汁濃湯
Easy, Abigail.
放轻松 阿比盖尔
Be patient. Wait for your shot.
耐心点 伺机开枪
Ready? And three, two, one. Go.
准备好了吗 三二一 搬
She was so pretty.
她曾经这么美
She is so pretty.
她依然这么美
Deer are supposed to be complex emotional creatures. Yeah.
鹿应该是拥有丰富情感的生物 是的
I read they're like the equivalent of a four-year-old human being.
书上说相当于人类四岁的孩子
They're smarter than a four-year-old.
它们比四岁的孩子要聪明多了
And they care about each other.
它们关心彼此
They care about their environment.
关心环境
They tread lightly through the underbrush
它们轻轻地穿过矮树丛
because they don't want to hurt the plants.
因为它们不想伤害到植物
They're a lot like us.
它们跟我们很像
And we're gonna honor every part of her.
我们会尊重她的每一部分
Her hide is gonna make a beautiful rug.
将她的皮毛做成漂亮的小地毯
Her leg bones we can carve into knives.
将股骨雕刻成刀具
None of her is gonna go to waste.
绝不浪费一丝一毫
Just like we talked about.
正如我们之前说好的
Start at the sternum.
从胸骨下刀
Keep the blade pointed up.
刀尖朝上
Damage the organs,
要是破坏了内脏
you'll ruin the meat.
肉就不鲜美了
I don't know how I'm gonna feel about eating her after all this.
将她开膛破肚之后 我不知道怎么还吃得下
Eating her is honoring her.
吃掉她是对她的尊重
Otherwise, it's... it's just...
如若不然 就只是
murder.
谋杀而已
Ok.
好了
Nice and easy. Big breath.
小心点 深呼吸
Good.
很好
Morning.
早安
Didn't hear you drive up. Hybrid.
没听到你车子的声音 混合动力车
Great car for stalking.
跟踪必备车
I'm compelled to go cover myself.
有人来我一定得去穿衣服
I have brothers. Well, I'll put a robe on just the same.
我跟兄弟一起长大的 还是要披件袍子
You want a cup of coffee?
要来杯咖啡吗
And more immediately, why are you here?
直接问吧 你来干什么
Yes, and Abigail Hobbs woke up.
要咖啡 阿比盖尔·霍布斯醒了
Well, you know how to bury the lede.
你还真是单刀直入啊
You want me to get you a cup of coffee?
要我帮你倒杯咖啡吗
No. I want to get my coat.
不要 我去拿外套
Let's have a cup of coffee.
还是先喝杯咖啡吧
Is he gonna keep calling?
他还会继续打吗
Jack wants you to go see her.
杰克想让你去看看她
And you don't.
但你不想我去
Eventually. Jack thinks Abigail was
还不想 杰克认为阿比盖尔
an accomplice to her father's crimes.
是她父亲那案子的帮凶
I don't want to get in the middle of you and Jack,
我不想介入你和杰克之间
but if I can be helpful to you as a buffer--
但要是我能作为中间人并对你有所帮助的话
I--I like you as a buffer.
我很乐意你做中间人
I also like the fact that you rattle Jack.
我也乐意看你和杰克唱反调
He respects you far too much to yell at you,
不管他心里多想吼你
no matter how much he wants to.
出于对你的尊重他都不敢
And I take advantage of that.
而我利用了这一点
Abigail Hobbs doesn't have anyone.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯已经没有亲人朋友了
You can't be her everyone.
但你不能做她的亲人朋友
When I said what I was going to say in my head,
我在表达心中所想的时候
it sounded really insulting,
别人会觉得我的说法很无礼
so I'm going to find another way to say it.
所以我会换个方式来说
Say it the insulting way.
就用无礼的方式来说
Dogs keep a promise a person can't.
狗比人更守信
I'm not collecting another stray.
我不要再收养一条流浪狗
The first person Abigail talks to about what happened
第一个和阿比盖尔谈起那事的人
can't be anyone who was there when it happened.
不能是当时在场的人
So that means no Dr. Lecter either.
所以莱克特医生也不行
Yeah, much less the guy who killed Dad.
更别说是杀了她爸爸的人了
Jack's wrong about Abigail.
关于阿比盖尔 杰克想错了
Let me reach out to her in my own way.
让我用自己的方式跟她接触
Hi.
你好
I'm Alana Bloom.
我叫阿♥拉♥娜·布鲁姆
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗
Not medicine. I'm a psychiatrist.
并非普通医学方面 我是心理医生
What do you specialize in?
你专修什么
Among other things,
其中之一是
family trauma.
家庭创伤
I asked the nurses if my parents were dead,
我问护士我父母是不是死了
and they wouldn't tell me.
他们不肯告诉我
Said I had to wait for you.
说我必须等你来
I'm sorry you had to wait.
抱歉让你久等了
I know they're dead.
我知道他们死了
Who buried them?
谁葬了他们
They haven't been buried.
他们还没下葬
Don't you think they should be?
难道不该葬了他们吗
Your mother was cremated
遵循你母亲
per the instructions in her living will.
生前预嘱中的要求 她是被火化的
My dad?
我爸爸呢
Your father is more complicated.
你父亲的情况稍复杂些
Because he was crazy?
因为他疯了吗
The nurses said you didn't remember.
护士说你不记得了
I remember. I just didn't want to talk to them about it.
我记得 只是不想跟他们谈这件事
I want to sell the house.
我想卖♥♥掉房♥子
I guess it's mine now.
户主应该是我了吧
I can use the money for college, get an apartment.
我可以用这笔钱付大学学费 再弄间公♥寓♥
What are all those?
那些是什么
I brought you some clothes.
我带了些衣服给你
Thought a change might feel good.
换套装扮也许能换个心情
I guessed your size, so anything you don't want,
尺寸我是猜的 所以你不要的衣服
leave the tags on, I'll bring it back.
就把标签留着 我会拿回去
And I brought you some music too.
我还给你带了些歌♥来
Your music? If there isn't anything you like,
你听的歌♥吗 如果你不喜欢的话
I've got a stack of iTunes gift cards.
我还带了一堆iTunes礼品卡
I--I've got a stack of gift cards.
我有很多礼品卡
I don't... do well redeeming gift cards.
我不常兑现礼品卡
Probably says something about you.
也许能说明你的某些个性
Probably does.
也许吧
I got seven families waiting.
有七个家庭还在苦苦等待
No, let me rephrase: demanding
不 应该说是 他们要求
that we find whatever's left of their daughters.
我们找出任何他们女儿尸体残留的部分
Abigail Hobbs may be the only person who knows the truth.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯也许是唯一知情的人
You can't ask her right now, Jack.
你不能现在去问她 杰克
We have to create a safe place for her first
我们得先为她创造一个安全的环境
or you won't get any answers.
否则你得不到任何答案
I respect your sympathy for her, Dr. Bloom.
我尊重你对她的同情心 布鲁姆博士
I hope one day you'll appreciate my lack of it.
希望某天你也能理解我的不近人情之举
You really think Abigail Hobbs
你真觉得阿比盖尔·霍布斯
helped her father kill those girls?
帮她父亲杀了那些女孩吗
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表