剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
So, he's a brother without a brother.
所以 他是失去哥哥的孩子的哥哥
Brothers looking for a mother.
兄弟们在找寻母亲
They're killing the mothers last.
他们最后才杀母亲
Yeah? It's not just C.J. Lincoln.
是吗 不止是C.J·林肯
There's an adult with some formative sway.
还有一个成年人在影响他们
It's a woman-- a mother figure, I think.
我认为是个女人 扮演母职角色
She's looking to form a family.
她想要建立一个家庭
Family can have a contagion effect on some people
家庭能使一些人产生连锁感染效应
that influences them to adopt similar behaviors
影响他们做出类似的行为
and attitudes.
与态度
Whoever this woman is, she wants these children
不管这个女人是谁 她喜欢这些孩子
to burst with love for her.
对她充满爱
But she has to erase their family to do that.
但她得抹杀他们的家庭才能做到这点
So, she abducts them,
所以她诱拐了他们
convinces them no one can love them as much as she does,
让他们相信没人会比她更爱他们
and then makes damn sure of it.
然后干掉他们的家人来确保这一点
A security camera in, uh, a convenience store in Alexandria,
弗吉尼亚州亚历山德里亚一家便利店的监控摄像头
Virginia caught footage of one Chris o'Halloran this morning.
今早拍到了克里斯·奥哈洛伦的片段
He was with an unidentified woman.
他跟一个身份不明的女人在一起
Where's this kid's parents?
孩子的父母在哪里
Fayetteville, North Carolina.
北卡罗莱纳州费耶特维尔
Christopher? Hi, mom.
克里斯托弗 妈妈
Oh, my God! Chris...
我的老天 克里斯
No! No! No! No!
不不 不要
Chris, wait!
克里斯 等等
Don't shoot. It's okay...
别开枪 没事的
You're home now. Put the gun down, Christopher.
你到家了 放下枪 克里斯托弗
Shoot him, Christopher.
杀了他 克里斯托弗
Christopher...
克里斯托弗
Please.
请你不要
Can I go home now?
我现在可以回家了吗
I don't think you're gonna go home for a long time.
我觉得你很长时间都回不了家了
You came here to kill your family.
你到这儿来要杀了你的家人
That's all anybody knows.
人人都知道了
It may be all that anyone ever believes.
也许人人都是这么认为的
I wasn't gonna do it.
我没打算那么做
Well, you're gonna have to talk to a lot of people about it.
你得跟很多人谈这件事
And those people are gonna try and help you understand
那些人会试着帮助你理解
what you were really trying to do.
你当时究竟要做什么
She told me
她告诉我
that they weren't my family.
他们不是我的家人
That we had to make our own family.
我们得建立我们自己的家庭
Do you have a family?
你有家庭吗
I don't have any children. No.
我还没有孩子 所以没有
Then you don't know what it's like.
那你不明白有家庭是什么感觉
Can I talk to my mom?
我能跟我妈妈讲话吗
My real mom.
我真正的妈妈
In a little while.
再过一会儿
But first, I need you to talk to me.
但首先 你得跟我谈谈
As someone who makes such a deal about common courtesy,
正因为有人非常看重礼节
I'm a little taken a back.
我才会有些吃惊
Slash a lot taken a back, that you would take my patient
应该是很吃惊 没想到你会把我的病人
my patient
我的病人
out of the hospital without my permission.
未经我的允许带离医院
And I'm not a professional scold
我不爱责骂人
but don't put me in this position ever again.
但是别再将我置于这种境地了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Rude! Hannibal shockingly rude!
真无礼 汉尼拔太无礼了
You have every right to be upset with me I overstepped my bounds.
我僭越了 你完全有权利生气
Where is she? She's in the dining room.
她在哪 她在餐厅
And Alana... you were right.
还有 阿♥拉♥娜 你是对的
Often am. You have to be more specific.
我总是对的 请你说得更明确些
She wasn't ready to leave the hospital, she...
她还没准备好离开医院 她...
experienced a bit of anxiety so I gave her a sedative.
有点焦虑 所以我让她服用了镇静剂
Sedative, what did you give her?
镇静剂 什么镇静剂
I only gave her half a Valium,
只是半颗安定
but she may be a little hazy.
不过她可能有点意识朦胧
Hi, Doctor Bloom. Hello, Abigail.
你好 布鲁姆医生 你好 阿比盖尔
You were expecting me?
你在等我吗
Please.
请坐
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Hannibal made breakfast for dinner.
汉尼拔把晚餐做成早餐了
I could eat.
我可以吃点
What is it?
怎么了
Abigail.
阿比盖尔
What do you see?
你看见了什么
I see family.
我看见了家人
Hello.
好啊
Think it's to late for us to have kids?
我们现在要孩子会不会太晚了
It is for me.
对我来说太晚了
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表