剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Kaiseki
懷石料理
Previously on "Hannibal"...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
I hallucinated that I killed her.
我产生我杀了她的幻觉
Will Graham, you're under arrest for murder.
威尔·格雷厄姆 你因谋杀罪被捕
Four of the lures are made from materials including human remains.
有四个鱼饵的原料包括人体残骸
According to the evidence...
根据现有证据
I killed Abigail Hobbs.
我杀害了阿比盖尔·霍布斯
I feel wounded.
我觉得自己受伤了
Guess you dodged a bullet with me.
你之前拒绝我 是逃过了一劫
I kept pushing him
我一直在激他
because he was saving lives.
是因为他在拯救别人的生命
I told you not to put him out there!
我跟你说过要你别让他去
I didn't kill any of them,
我没有杀他们中任何一人
and somebody is making sure that no one believes me.
有人在从中作梗 让所有人都不信任我
You catch these killers by getting into their heads,
你用还原凶手作案心理的方式抓到了他们
But you also allow them into your own.
但同时也让它们侵蚀了你的内心
I'm trying to help you, Will.
我一直在尝试帮助你 威尔
I know who I am. I'm not so sure
我知道我是谁 但是我不那么确定
that I know who you are anymore.
我是否还知道你是谁
Are you a killer, Will?
你是杀人凶手吗 威尔
Will...
威尔
Hello, Will.
你好 威尔
Hello, Dr. Lecter.
你好 莱克特医生
This course is called Mukōzuke -
seasonal sashimi,
应季生鱼片
sea urchin, water clam, and squid.
海胆 蚌 和鱿鱼
What a beautiful presentation, Doctor.
摆盘非常漂亮 医生
Kaiseki -
怀石料理
a Japanese art form
源自日本的一种艺术形式
that honors the taste and aesthetic of what we eat.
用以表达对食物的味及色的尊敬之情
Well, I almost feel guilty about eating it.
哎 我都不忍♥心吃了
I never feel guilty eating anything.
我吃任何东西都从不内疚
I can't quite place the fish.
我吃不出来是什么鱼
He was a flounder.
是比目鱼
I last prepared this meal for my aunt Murasaki,
上一次做这道菜是给我阿姨紫氏
under similarly unfortunate circumstances.
也是在类似的不幸境况下
Well, what circumstances were those?
是什么境况
A loss.
失去亲友
This is a loss.
现在也是
Will is a loss and we're mourning a death.
我们失去了威尔 而我们在哀悼这场毁灭
Will's death is on me, not you.
威尔的毁灭是我的错 与你无关
It's on both of us.
是我们俩的错
I can't stop thinking that
我总忍♥不住想
Will may be convicted of five murders
也许威尔杀了五个人
while I am only maybe convicted of one.
而我也杀了一个人
Well, you're not on trial.
你并没被传去受审
I will be -
早晚会的
in the halls of the F.B.I. And so will you.
就在联调局本部 你也会的
I mean, according to Will Graham, this was all you.
威尔·格雷厄姆一口咬定你是罪魁祸首
Will was your bloodhound. You can't ignore where he points.
威尔是你的"猎犬" 你不能忽视他所针对的人
I'm not ignoring it.
我没有忽视
You have to investigate me. It's in my best interest, and yours.
你必须调查我 这是为我好 也是为你好
Yes, it is.
的确
But I also can't ignore the fact
但我同样也不能忽视一个事实
that my bloodhound went mad
就是在我的"猎犬"在针对你之前
before he pointed in your direction.
他就已经疯了
We can't define Will
我们不能仅凭威尔
only by his maddest edges.
最失控的一面去判定他这个人
We can't define Will at all.
我们根本就无法判定他是什么人
What did you say?
你说什么
I said, how does that make you feel?
我说 对此你有什么感觉
Makes me feel... like...
我感觉... 像是...
I'm sitting in a dunking tank
坐在一个放满水的贮水池顶上
and you're lobbing softballs, hoping to make a splash,
你将垒球高高抛出 想让我掉进水里
but you keep missing the target.
但你一直没打中
Fortunately, I have time for a few more lobs.
幸好我还有时间再多打几次
You are in my hospital.
你可在我的医院里
You're my patient now, Will.
你现在是我的病人了 威尔
I'm not talking to you, Frederick.
我跟你没话说 弗雷德里克
I want to talk to Dr. Lecter.
我想跟莱克特医生谈谈
According to Doctor Bloom, you were warned
根据布鲁姆医生所言 她曾警告过你
against putting someone with Will Graham's issues into the field.
以威尔·格雷厄姆的情况并不适合出外勤
Yes. That's correct.
是 没错
Were you aware that Dr. Bloom would be filing this report?
你事先知道布鲁姆医生会提交报告吗
Yes. She told me what she was going to do.
是的 她告诉过我她会怎么做
Did you advise her against it?
你阻止过她吗
I told her she should do
我告诉她 她应该做
whatever she felt was necessary. Evidently,
她认为需要做的事 很显然
she felt it was necessary to file the report.
她觉得的确需要提交这份报告
These are allegations of misconduct.
这是在指控你管理不善
It's damning stuff, Jack.
这很严重 杰克
I never stated anywhere that this was misconduct.
我根本没在报告里说这是管理不善
In my opinion, it was a lapse in judgment.
在我看来 只是判断失误
A lapse in judgment is misconduct.
判断失误就是管理不善
There'll be an internal investigation.
上头会对此进行内部调查
There should be.
确实应该有
A federal examiner is someone who arrives at a battlefield
联邦调查员就像是专门负责在交战后
after the battle and bayonets the wounded.
来到战场结果伤者的人
You have wounded Agent Crawford.
克劳福德探员已经为你所伤
Who do you think is gonna be getting the bayonet?
你觉得下一个被结果的会是谁
There is a general desire to see this go away
大家都希望这件事就这样算了
quickly and quietly.
迅速并毫不声张地了结
In light of that, Dr. Bloom,
正因为如此 布鲁姆医生
I would greatly appreciate it
如果你愿意撤回报告
if you would recant your report.
我会非常感激你的
No. Will Graham's life has been destroyed.
不行 威尔·格雷厄姆这辈子就这样毁了
How that happened has to be a matter of record.
这整件事的缘由都必须被记录在案
I'm sorry, Jack.
很抱歉 杰克
Dr. Bloom is not easily swayed.
布鲁姆医生可不会轻易被动摇
This is going to get ugly.
事态会一发不可收拾
It already has.
现在已经如此了
Was there a storm?
这里来过暴风雨吗
Ah, it looks like someone's blasting beaver dams again.
看来海狸坝又被人破坏了
Aw, man.
老天
It smells real bad down here!
这里的味道超级臭
Probably dead beavers!
可能是海狸尸体
Buck!
巴克
Get me out of here!
快带我离开这里
Will Graham has asked to see me.
威尔·格雷厄姆想见我
I would like to see him.
我想去看看他
I continue to be curious about the way he thinks,
我仍对他的思维方式感到好奇
despite all that's happened.
纵使发生了那些事
He's still influencing you.
他仍在影响你
Will Graham asking to see you
威尔·格雷厄姆想见你
betrays his clear intent to manipulate you.
暴露了他想要控制你的意图
And if I agree to see Will?
那如果我同意去见威尔呢
It betrays your clear intent to manipulate him.
那就暴露了你想控制他的意图
I miss him.
我想他
You are obsessed with Will Graham.
你对威尔·格雷厄姆的执念太深了
I'm intrigued.
我是对他好奇
Obsessively.
你已经走火入魔了
And he will take advantage of that.
而他会利用这一点
Will is my friend.
威尔是我的朋友
Why?
怎么讲
Why is he your friend?
他为什么是你的朋友
He sees his own mentality
他认为自己的精神状态
as grotesque but useful.
虽异于常人 却也颇有益处
Like a chair of antlers.
犹如鹿角做成的椅子
He can't repress who he is.
他无法压抑真正的自我
There's an honesty in that I admire.
我敬佩这种坦荡
I imagine there's an honesty in that you can relate to.
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表