剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
How could I refuse?
我怎么能拒绝呢
That ambulance isn't in rotation.
那辆救护车并不在出车队列中
It hasn't even been out of the shed.
甚至都没开出过车♥库♥
Surveillance footage says it has been.
监控录像显示它开出去过
Well, nobody's signed her out.
没人签字发车
My road sheet's got her down for repairs.
路表上记录车被送去维修了
And who signed her in for repairs?
那是谁签字送修的
Devon Silvestri.
德文·西尔维斯特
He's one of our part-time drivers.
是我们的一个兼♥职♥司机
Does he want to be a doctor?
他想做医生吗
He's taking the MCATs.
他在进行医学院入学考试
What?
怎么了
It was there this morning.
今早还在这的
It was there this morning.
今早还在
Well. Is Mr. Silvestri working today?
西尔维斯特先生今天上班了吗
He's not on the schedule.
今天没排他的班
Is there GPS on that ambulance?
那辆救护车上有GPS定位系统吗
Encrypted messaging, or remote tracking?
有没有加密信息或者远程跟踪
We can't afford that kind of hardware.
我们用不起那种高端设备
We use consumer grade.
只用能消费得起的
Digital trunk system. Yeah.
数字中继系统 对
Jack. Yeah.
杰克 你说
If the ambulance radio is on,
如果那辆救护车的无线电开着
I can use a DF sweep to find it.
我可以用频率探测器找到它
Good.
很好
This is very educational.
长知识了
Show me your hands.
举起手来
I can't.
不行
Show me your hands.
举起手来
He'll die.
他会死的
Dr. Lecter!
莱克特医生
I need you to assess the situation here, Doctor.
我需要你评估一下现在的情况 医生
He was removing his kidney.
他在移除他的肾脏
Poorly.
手法很差
I can stop the bleeding.
我可以帮他止血
Do it.
快
Have you got it?
你控制住了吗
I've got it.
控制住了
Mr. Silvestri, put your hands behind your head
西尔维斯特先生 把手放在脑后
and exit the vehicle slowly.
慢慢从车里出来
Do it.
快
On the ground. On your knees.
跪在地上 跪下
I have a butcher who carries sow's blood.
我找屠夫取了母猪血
Centrifugate--
用离心力
separate the matter from the water--
将水分离出去
creates a transparent liquid.
得到了透明的液体
Serve with tomatoes in suspension
并在其中加入番茄调配
and everybody will love the sweet taste.
大家一定会爱上它的美妙滋味
Are you sure you can't stay?
你真的不能留下吗
Uh, I don't think I would be good company.
我留下会给大家扫兴的
I disagree.
我不这么想
But before you go,
你走之前我想问
what became of Mr. Sylvestri's donor?
西尔维斯特先生的受害者怎么样了
You saved his life.
你救了他的命
Been a long time since I used a scalpel on anything but a pencil.
我已经很久没有用过手术刀了 除了削铅笔
Why'd you stop being a surgeon?
你那时为什么不当外科医生了
I killed someone--
我杀了人
or, more accurately,I couldn't save someone.
或者更准确地说 我没能救活他
But it felt like killing them.
但那感觉就像是我杀了他们
You were an emergency room surgeon.
你是急救室外科医生
It has to happen from time to time.
这种事难免
It happened one time too many.
太多次了
I transferred my passion for anatomy into the culinary arts.
我把对解剖的激♥情♥转移到烹饪艺术上来
I fix minds instead of bodies,
我修复心灵而不是身体
and no one's died as a result of my therapy.
这样就没人会因为我的治疗而死去
I have to go.
我得走了
I have a date with the Chesapeake Ripper.
我和切萨皮克开膛手有个约会
Or is that Rippers?
还是开膛手们
Devon Silvestri was harvesting organs,
德文·西尔维斯特在收集器官
but not with the Ripper.
但不是和开膛手一起
There's no connection between them.
他们之间没有联♥系♥
Jack must be devastated.
杰克一定大失所望
I imagine he is.
我想是的
Enjoy the wine.
好好享用美酒吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Before we begin, you must all be warned:
晚宴开始前 大家请注意
nothing here...
这里没有
is vegetarian.
素食[者]
Bon appétit.
祝好胃口[法语]
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表