剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
If you could sign here, please?
能在这里签个字吗
Thank you.
谢谢
She's the chain's 10th diabetic customer to disappear
她是第十个在这个连锁药店拿完胰岛素以后
after filling a prescription for insulin,
就失踪了的糖尿病客户
second to disappear from this exact location.
是第二个在这里失踪的
And the other eight?
其余八个呢
All over the county. One pharmacist all over the county as well.
遍布全县 但也都是同一个药剂师
Floater, huh?
做临时工啊
Floater's floating right here.
他现在正在这里做
Still logged in at his work station.
还登录在工位上
Everyone please stop what you are doing;
请所有人都停下手里的事情
put your hands in the air!
把手举过头顶
Special Agent Jack Crawford.
我是特别探员杰克·克劳福德
Which one of you is Eldon Stammets?
哪位是埃尔登·斯坦梅兹
Eldon was just here.
埃尔登刚才还在这里
Just now. Is his car still in the parking lot?
刚刚还在 他的车还在停车位里吗
His car!
他的车
Give me your baton.
把你的警棍给我
She's alive!
她还活着
EMTs! Now!
急救员
All right. We know his name,
好 我们知道他的姓名
we have his address, we have his car.
住址 还掌握了他的车
Jack. We just checked the browser history
杰克 我们刚查了斯坦梅兹工位上的
at Stammets' work station.
浏览记录
Am I gonna wanna hear this?
有什么好消息吗
No. And yes, but mostly no.
没有 有一些 但大部分都不是
Freddy Lounds. TattleCrime.Com.
弗雷迪·劳兹 犯罪揭秘网
"The FBI isn't just hunting psychopaths,
联调局不只是在抓捕精神病人
they're headhunting them, too,
他们也在招募精神病人
offering competitive pay and benefits
提供丰厚报酬和福利
in the hopes of using one demented mind--"
想用一个疯子来...
Keep going.
接着读
It's about Will. Go on.
说的是威尔 继续
"One demented mind to catch--"
用一个疯子 去抓...
She goes into a lot of detail. Son of a bitch.
说的非常细节化 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You are naughty, Miss Lounds.
你太淘气了 劳兹女士
Who is it?
谁啊
Who is it?
谁啊
All clear.
安全
I appreciate the pageantry, Agent Crawford,
感谢您动这么大场面 克劳福德探员
but you can't arrest me for writing an article.
但你不能因为我写东西而逮捕我
You entered a federal crime scene without permission.
你未经允许 进入了联邦犯罪现场
Escorted by a detective. Under false pretence!
我有警探护送 利用虚假的借口
It is as good as permission.
和许可是一样的
You lied to a police officer.
你对警官撒谎
You can't arrest me for lying.
你不能因为说谎而逮捕我
You got all that information from a local detective?
所有信息都是从一个当地警探那里得来的吗
Lots of talk about your man Graham.
关于你手下的格雷厄姆的流言很多
Not to mention the rivalry of who gets the collar.
更别提争功出风头的事了
A local police detective looking for a pissing contest
想跟联调局打擂台的本地警探
with the FBI might have some insight.
还是很有料可爆的
And evidently did. Sure did.
事实果然如此 确实
You know, the unfortunate timing of your article
你发布这篇文章的时间
allowed a murderer to escape.
刚好帮助一个谋杀犯逃跑
You were in Minnesota.
你当时在明尼苏达州
You were in the Shrike's nest. You know how I know?
你去过"伯劳鸟"的老巢 猜我怎么知道的
'Cause you left one of these hairs behind.
因为你落下了一根头发
You contaminated the crime scene.
你污染了犯罪现场
Just like everywhere you go, you contaminate crime scenes.
和你去的其他地方一样 你污染犯罪现场
That's obstructing justice.
这是妨碍司法的行为
I can indict you for obstructing justice.
我可以告你妨碍公务
I'd appreciate it if you didn't.
我会很感激你不那么做的
You don't write another word about Will Graham
你不再写关于威尔·格雷厄姆的文章
and I won't have to.
我就可以考虑
You used me.
你利用了我
He and the Grandmother discussed better times.
他和老太太一起回忆过去美好的时光
The old lady said that
老太太说
"In her opinion, Europe was entirely
在她看来 现今世道变坏了
to blame for the way things were now. She said--"
都应该怪欧洲 她说...
What are you reading?
你在读什么
Flannery O'Connor.
弗兰纳里·奥康纳的作品[美国小说家]
When I was Abigail's age,
我在阿比盖尔这么大的时候
I was obsessed. I even tried to raise peacocks
很痴迷她的小说 我甚至还试着养孔雀
because she raised peacocks.
因为她养了孔雀
But... they were really stupid birds.
但是 它们就是群笨鸟
You could be reading to a killer.
你可能正在给一个杀手读书
Innocent until guilty and all that.
没被定罪之前就是无辜的
I'm about to broach the subject
我正要开始读
of that "Takes One to Know One" article.
《同类最知音》这篇文章
Oh, that.
那个啊
Did Jack send you?
杰克让你来的吗
No, I sent me.
不是 是我自己要来的
I don't think we've ever been alone in a room together, have we?
我们好像从来没有独处一室过 是不是
I haven't noticed. Have we?
我没注意 有吗
Not that we're necessarily alone now.
虽然我们现在的确也不算独处
Yeah, right. Back to...
是啊 没错 说到...
Jack Crawford's crime gimp.
杰克·克劳福德那破案疯子
It certainly creates an image.
那案子的确挺深刻
I don't need to talk about it
我不一定要谈论这个
if you don't. No, no, we can talk about
如果你不想的话 不 我们可以谈谈
or not talk about whatever you want.
或者不谈 全都听你的
Actually, I was...
其实 我...
I was just enjoying listening to you read.
我很喜欢听你读书
Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯对你来说是个成就
She doesn't look like a success.
她看起来可不像个成就
Don't feel sorry for yourself
不要因为你救了这女孩
because you saved this girl's life. I don't.
而责备自己 我没有
I don't feel sorry for myself at all.
我一点都不自责
I feel, um...
我感觉...
I-I...
我...
I feel, um...
感觉
good.
很好
Don't know where you got half that information.
我不知道你那另一半信息是怎么得来的
It wasn't from me.
那可不是我告诉你的
I may have made some inferences.
我自己推理出来的
They think I told you all of it.
他们认为全是我告诉你的
They saw you talking to me.
他们看见你跟我说话了
They think it's my fault Stammets escaped.
他们觉得斯坦梅兹跑了是我的错
I'm sorry I got you fired. I wasn't fired.
抱歉让你丢了工作 我没被开除
I was suspended. They're gonna fire you.
只是被停职了 他们肯定会开除你的
Jack Crawford will make sure of that.
杰克·克劳福德肯定会那么做的
You...
你
you stir the hornet's nest, and I'm the one who gets stung?
你捅的娄子 却让我替你顶罪
I can help you get work outside the force,
我可以帮你找除了警♥察♥以外的工作
f you want me to.
如果你愿意的话
I know people in private security.
我认识私人保安公♥司♥的人
Not the first cop you got fired.
原来这不是你第一次害警♥察♥丢了工作
Guarantee you it pays better. Right now,
保证你挣得更多 现在你不觉得
future you is thanking me.
但以后你会感激我的
I read your article.
我读了你的文章
Tell me about Will Graham.
跟我说说威尔·格雷厄姆
Hey, Jack.
杰克
Miss Lounds?
劳兹女士吗
Go ahead and stand down, officer.
去前面站岗吧 警官
Miss Lounds, are you all right?
劳兹女士 你没事吧
Where's Will Graham?
威尔·格雷厄姆在哪儿
We have an eyewitness to the murder.
这宗谋杀案有目击证人
We don't need Will Graham.
我们不需要威尔·格雷厄姆
No, that's not why I'm asking.
不是 我不是这意思
Someone find me Will Graham!
把威尔·格雷厄姆给我找来
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表