剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Of sorts.
多种意义上的告别
I thought Mr. Graham was finally going to be
我以为格雷厄姆先生终于会成为
the patient who cost you your life.
那个耗尽你毕生精力的病人
He didn't cost me my life.
他没有耗尽我的生命
He cost Abigail hers.
他夺走了阿比盖尔的生命
Your veal is getting cold.
你的小牛肉快凉了
Controversial dish.
一道有争议的菜
Veal.
小牛肉
Those who denounce veal often cite the young age
那些抵♥制♥吃小牛肉的人
at which the animals are killed,
往往以杀死的动物太过年幼为理由
when they are in fact older than many pigs going to slaughter.
但其实小牛被屠宰时年纪比很多猪都要大
You have to be careful, Hannibal.
你必须小心 汉尼拔
They're starting to see your pattern.
他们正在发现你的行为模式
What pattern would that be?
什么样的行为模式
You develop relationships with patients who are prone to violence.
你易与有暴♥力♥倾向的病人建立关系
That pattern.
那种行为模式
Under scrutiny,
详细审视过后
Jack Crawford's beliefs about you might start to unravel.
杰克·克劳福德对你的信任也许会瓦解
Tell me, Dr. Du Maurier...
告诉我 杜穆里埃医生
have your beliefs about me begun to unravel?
你对我的信任是否已经开始瓦解
Hello, Will.
你好 威尔
Hello, Dr. Lecter.
你好 莱克特医生
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表