剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Hannibal...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
Will, it is me or
威尔 是我错觉
it is becoming easier for you to look?
还是你真的愈发容易看清了
I can make myself look, but the thinking is shutting down.
我可以看 但我的思考正在消失
The way that I am isn't compatible with the way that--
我的性格不配...
The way I am.
我的性格
Do you know where you are, Mr. Graham?
你知道自己在哪吗 格雷厄姆先生
No.
不知道
My sister was impaled on a severed stag head,
我妹妹被钉在鹿角上
cut down the middle.
被开膛破肚
I can help you. We can hide the body.
我能帮助你 我们可以把尸体藏起来
Abigail Hobbs may be the only person who knows the truth.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯也许是唯一知情的人
You can't ask her right now, Jack.
你不能现在去问她 杰克
I wanna go home.
我想回家
World's sickest jigsaw puzzle.
世界上最变♥态♥的拼图玩具
Yeah, but where are the corners?
没错 但角在哪里
What?
什么意思
My mom always said, start a jigsaw with the corners.
我妈妈总说拼图要从四角开始拼起
Uh, the heads are the corners, I guess?
我猜头可能相当于角吧
We've got too many corners.
那我们的角就太多了
Seven graves. Way too many heads.
七座坟墓 太多头了
The headpiece appears to be the only recent victim.
看来只有顶部的受害者是最近被杀害的
The others are years,
其余的都是几年前
even decades, old.
甚至几十年前被害的
And we know that seven of the bodies were buried out here.
我们知道其中七具尸体被埋在这里
Whoever dug them up knew exactly where they were buried.
挖出尸体的人非常清楚埋尸地点
I guess it wasn't enough for him to kill them once;
我认为杀害他们不足以满足凶手
he had to come back and defile his victims.
他需要回到这里进一步羞辱他们
These graves weren't desecrated, Jack;
这些坟墓并没有被亵渎 杰克
they were exposed.
凶手让他们被世人所瞻仰
OK, everybody, let's go, let's clear the scene!
好了 大家 我们走 清空现场
I planned this moment,
我为这一刻准备已久
this monument, with precision.
为了这座纪念塔 精心策划
Collected all my raw materials in advance.
提前收集了所有原材料
I position the bodies carefully,
我细心摆放这些尸体
according each its rightful place.
确保它们的位置无误
Piece in the pieces disassembled.
我将肢体一件件拆解好
My latest victim
最后一名受害者
I save for last.
我把他留到最后
I want him to watch me work.
我要他看着我准备
I want him to know my design.
我希望他知道我的设计
This is my resume.
这是我的履历
This is my body of work.
我的作品
This is my legacy.
我的传世杰作
Will. I wasn't expecting you.
威尔 没想到你会过来
I don't know how I got here.
我不知道自己怎么到这的
Your car is outside, so we know you drove.
你的车停在外面 所以你是开车来的
Well, I was on a beach in Grafton, West Virginia.
我之前在西弗吉尼亚州格拉夫顿的沙滩上
I blinked,
我眨了下眼
and then I-I was waking up in your waiting room,
醒来时发现自己在你的等候室里
except I wasn't asleep!
但我根本没睡着
Grafton, West Virginia,
西弗吉尼亚州格拉夫顿
is three-and-a-half hours from here.
距这三个半小时的车程
You lost time.
你的记忆断片了
Th-there is something wrong with me.
我一定有什么毛病
You're disassociating, Will.
你正在自我剥离 威尔
It's a desperate survival mechanism
这是意识遭反复折磨后
for a psyche that endures repeated abuse.
在绝境中产生的一种生存机制
No, no, I'm not abused!
不对 我没有被折磨
You have an empathy disorder.
你产生了共情障碍
What you feel is overwhelming you.
你无法承受自己的感受
I knwo, I know, I know.
我明白 我明白
Yet you choose to ignore it.
但你却选择忽视它
That's the abuse I'm referring to.
这就是我所说的折磨
What, do you want me to quit?
怎么 你想让我辞职吗
Well, Jack Crawford gave you a chance to quit,
杰克·克劳福德给过你辞职的机会
and you didn't take it. Why?
而你并未接受 为什么
I save lives.
我可以拯救生命
And that feels good.
这让你感觉很好
Generally speaking, yeah.
总的来说 没错
What about your life?
那你自己的生活呢
I'm your friend, Will.
我是你的朋友 威尔
I don't care about the lives you save;
我不在乎你拯救多少人
I care about your life,
我只在乎你的生活
and your life is separating from reality.
而现在你的生活正在脱离现实
I've been sleepwalking.
我一直在梦游
I'm experiencing hallucinations.
会产生幻觉
Maybe I should get a brain scan. Will.
我也许得做个大脑扫描 威尔
Stop looking in the wrong corner for an answer to this.
不要再纠结于错误的答案了
You were at the crime scene
你是在犯罪现场
when you disassociated. Tell me about it.
产生了自我剥离 告诉我详情
It was a totem pole of bodies.
那是用尸体建成的图腾柱
In some cultures, crimes and guilt are made manifest
在某些文化中 罪犯会被游街示众
so that everyone can see them and see their shame.
让民众看到他们以及他们所受的耻辱
No, this isn't shame;
不 这与耻辱无关
this is celebration. He's marking his achievements.
这是在庆祝 他在书写自己的成就
And faced with this killer's achievements,
当你面对凶手的这个成就时
your mind needed to escape,
你的意识想要逃避
and you lost time.
所以你的记忆发生了断片
Yes.
没错
I'm worried about you, Will.
我很担心你 威尔
You empathize so completely with the killers Jack Crawford
杰克·克劳福德希望你完全沉浸在
has your mind wrapped around that you lose yourself to them.
凶手的世界里 而你迷失其中
What if you lose time and hurt yourself?
要是你记忆断片的时候伤害了自己
Or someone else?
或是其他人呢
I don't want you to wake up and see a totem of your own making.
我不想你醒来发现自己创造了一个图腾柱
Everyday I wake up and...
我每天醒来
I hear my dad's voice.
都会听到爸爸的声音
Like he was kneeling next to my bed.
好像他就跪在我床边
He whispers what he told me.
在我耳边低声重复那些话
He told me he killed girls.
说他杀了那些女孩
Again and again.
一个又一个
So he wouldn't have to kill me.
这样他就不用杀了我
I wish he was still alive so I could ask him...
真希望他现在还活着 能让我问一句
what did I make him feel?
他对我是什么感觉
What was so wrong with me
我哪里做错了
that he wanted to kill He should have.
让他想杀了我 他应该杀了你
He should have killed you.
他应该杀了你
So he wouldn't have killed me.
这样他就不会杀了我
So he wouldn't have killed me.
这样他就不会杀了我
So he wouldn't have killed me.
这样他就不会杀了我
So he wouldn't have killed me.
这样他就不会杀了我
He should have killed you.
他应该杀了你
So that you wouldn't have killed me.
这样你就不会杀了我
I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事很抱歉
Sorry about what?
有什么好抱歉的
I... I wasn't feeling like myself.
我感觉不太像我自己
Well, not feeling like yourself,
不像你自己一样去感觉
that's kind of what you do, isn't it?
不就是你的工作吗
I suppose so.
也许吧
Yeah. OK.
很好
So, I seemed fine to you?
你不觉得我有什么不对吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
你有话要跟我说吗
Uh, no. No, no.
没有
Well, clearly there's something that you don't want to tell me.
很显然 你有些事不想告诉我
I-I guess I just got a little lost yesterday, is all.
我昨天有点迷糊 仅此而已
And where are you today?
你今天上哪去了
It got to me.
我受影响了
All those bodies got to me, and, uh,
那些尸体影响到我了
I thought it was a little more obvious than... than it was.
我以为我的表现比之前的更明显
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表