剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
I shoot Mr. Marlow twice,
我向马洛先生开了两枪
severing jugulars and carotids with near-surgical precision.
用手术般的准度射断颈静脉和颈动脉
He will die watching me
他只能眼睁睁看着
take what is his away from him.
自己的生命被我夺去
This is my design.
这就是我的设想
I shoot Mrs. Marlow expertly through the neck.
我熟练地射穿了马洛太太的脖子
This is not a fatal wound. The bullet misses every artery.
这不是致命伤 子弹避开了所有动脉
She is paralyzed before it leaves her body.
在子弹离开身体前她就已全身瘫痪
Which doesn't mean she can't feel pain.
但这不代表她感受不到疼痛
It just means she can't do anything about it.
只是她自救无能 无力反抗
This is my design.
这是我的设想
This is DDX Security.
这里是DDX保安公♥司♥
Who am I speaking with?
请问您是哪位
I need the incident report for the home security company.
我要住♥宅♥安保公♥司♥的事故报告
This was recorded as a false alarm.
这次被记录为误报♥警♥
There was a false alarm last... week.
上周也有过一次误报♥警♥
He tapped their phone.
他窃听了他们的电♥话♥
Yeah. It's been tapped.
是的 电♥话♥被窃听了
He recorded Mrs. Marlow's conversation with the security company.
他录下了马洛太太和安保公♥司♥之间的对话
This is DDX Security. Who am I speaking with?
这里是DDX保安公♥司♥ 请问您是哪位
Theresa Marlow.
特蕾莎·马洛
Can you please confirm your password for security purposes?
为了安全起见 能请您确认一下密♥码♥吗
Tea kettle.
平底茶壶
Thank you, Mrs. Marlow. We detected a front-door alarm.
谢谢 马洛太太 我们检测到了前门的警报
Yeah, sorry about that.
不好意思
Is there anyone in the house with you at this time, Mrs. Marlow?
现在屋里就您一人吗 马洛太太
I'm just here with my husband.
我和我老公都在
Do you require any further assistance?
您需要其它帮助吗
No. Thank you so much for calling.
不用了 多谢你打电♥话♥过来
And this is when it gets truly horrifying for Mrs. Marlow.
而真正让马洛太太毛骨悚然的事才刚刚开始
Everyone has thought about killing someone,
每个人都想过要杀人
one way or another,
用着某种方法
be it your own hand or the hand of God.
自己下手或等着神降天罚
Now think about killing Mrs. Marlow.
现在大家想想 杀害马洛太太
Why did she deserve this?
她为何落得如此结局
Tell me your design.
告诉我你们的设想
Tell me who you are.
告诉我你们是谁
Mr. Graham.
格雷厄姆先生
Special Agent jack Crawford.
我是特别探员杰克·克劳福德
I head the Behavioral Science Unit.
行为科学部负责人
We've met. Yes.
我们见过 是的
We had a disagreement when we opened up the museum.
我们在是否开放博物馆这点上有过分歧
I disagreed with what you named it.
我只是不同意你取的名字
The, uh, Evil Minds Research Museum.
邪恶心理研究博物馆吗
It's a little hammy, Jack.
这有点哗众取宠了 杰克
I see you've hitched your horse to a teaching post,
我知道你收起内心的躁动当了老师
and I also understand it's difficult for you to be social.
我也理解你有社交困难
Well, I'm just talking at them.
我只是在对他们说话
I'm not listening to them.
并没有听他们回话
It's not social. I see.
这不算社交 好吧
May I?
你介意吗
Where do you fall on the spectrum?
你现在情况是怎么样
My horse is hitched to a post
我内心的躁动
that is closer to Asperger's and autistics
让我更加接近阿斯伯格综合症和孤独症
than narcissists and sociopaths.
而不是自负和反♥社♥会♥
But you can empathize with narcissists and sociopaths.
但你可以移情于自负和反♥社♥会♥的人
I can empathize with anybody.
我可以移情于任何人
It's less to do with a personality disorder
靠的是丰富的想象力
than an active imagination.
而非人格障碍
Can I...
我能
borrow your imagination?
借用下你的想象力吗
Eight girls abducted from
来自明尼苏达州八所
eight different Minnesota campuses,
不同学校的八名女生被绑♥架♥
all in the last eight months.
全发生在过去八个月内
I thought there were seven. There were.
我还以为只有七个 本来是的
When did you tag the eighth?
那你什么时候发现第八个的
About three minutes before I walked into your lecture hall.
大概在我走进你教室的三分钟前
You're calling them abductions
你称之为"绑♥架♥"
because you don't have any bodies?
是因为你们没有发现过尸体吗
No bodies, no parts of bodies,
没有尸体 也没有尸体的各个部分
nothing that comes out of bodies. Nothing.
没有和尸体有关的线索 什么都没有
Then those girls weren't taken from
那你肯定是判断错了
where you think they were taken.
那些姑娘被绑♥架♥的地方
Then where were they taken from?
那她们是在哪被绑♥架♥的
I don't know. Someplace else.
我不知道 其它地方吧
All of them abducted on a Friday
他们所有人都是在周五被绑♥架♥
so they wouldn't have to be reported missing until Monday.
所以要等到周一才能作出失踪报告
Now, however he's covering his tracks,
表示他用来掩盖罪行的方式
he needs a weekend to do it.
都需要一个周末的时间
Number eight?
第八个
Elise Nichols. St. Cloud State on the Mississippi.
伊莉斯·尼克尔斯 来自密西西比河边的圣克鲁大学
Disappeared on Friday. Was supposed to house sit
于周五失踪 周末她本该
for her parents over the weekend, feed the cat.
帮父母看家 喂猫
She never made it home.
她却没能回家
Yeah, one through seven are dead, don't you think?
前七个都死了 你不觉得吗
He's not keeping them around. He got himself a new one.
他不会留活口 他又抓了新的猎物
So we focus on Elise Nichols.
所以我们专心调查伊莉斯·尼克尔斯
They're all very, um... mall of America.
她们都... 美国范儿十足
That's a lot of wind-chafed skin.
大都皮肤细白
Same hair colour, same eye colour.
发色相同 瞳色相同
Roughly the same age. Same height, same weight.
年龄都相仿 身高体重也相同
So what is it about all of these girls?
这些女孩的什么素质吸引着嫌犯
It's not about all of these girls. It's just about one of them.
重点并非所有女孩 而是其中一个
He's like Willy Wonka.
他就像威利·旺卡
Every girl he takes is a candy bar,
每个遇害的女孩都是一块糖果
and hidden in amongst all of those candy bars
而藏于众多糖果之中的某个
is the one true intended victim,
才是那个真正的受害者
which, if we follow through on our metaphor,
如果我们继续用这个比喻
is your golden ticket.
那她就是那张金券
So, is he warming up for his golden ticket,
那他是在为那张金券热身吗
or just reliving whatever it is he did to her?
还是只是反复享受犯案过程
The golden ticket wouldn't be the first taken,
金券不会是第一名受害者
and she wouldn't be the last.
也不是最后一名
He would, um, hide how special she was.
他会隐藏她的特殊性
I mean, I would. Wouldn't you?
反正我会 你呢
I want you to get closer to this.
我希望你能进一步协助调查
No. You have Heimlich at Harvard and Bloom at Georgetown.
不 你有哈佛的海姆利希和乔治敦的布鲁姆
They do the same thing I do. That's not exactly true, is it?
他们与我能力相仿 你知道并非如此
You have a very specific way of thinking about things.
你有个特殊明确的思考模式
There has been a lot of discussion about the,
关于我那套明确的思考模式
uh, specific way I think?
似乎议论颇多呢
You make jumps you can't explain, Will.
你常有无法解释的神来一笔 威尔
No, no. The evidence explains.
不 是证据说明了一切
Then help me find some evidence.
那就帮我找出些证据
That may require me to be sociable.
但那需要我与人交际
She could've gone off by herself.
也许她独自出去了
She... she was a very interior young woman.
她是个很内向的小姑娘
She didn't like living in her dorm.
她不喜欢住在宿舍
I could see how the pressure of school might have gotten to her.
我知道她在学校压力很大
She likes trains.
她喜欢火车
Maybe she just got on a train and...
也许她只是上了火车...
You say she looks like the other girls.
你说她与其他受害女孩相像
Yes, she fits the profile.
是的 她符合侧写
Could Elise still be alive?
伊莉斯有可能还活着吗
We simply have no way of knowing.
我们无法确定
How's the cat? What?
猫呢 什么
How's your cat?
你家的猫怎么样了
E-Elise was supposed to feed it.
伊莉斯本来要喂它的
Was the cat weird when you came home?
你们回家时猫有没有异常表现
It must've been hungry. It didn't eat all weekend.
它肯定饿坏了 整个周末都没吃东西
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表