剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
He's out there. I need him out there.
箭已出弦 我需要他这么做
Should he get too close,
如果他陷得太深
I need you to make sure he's not out there alone.
我就需要你确保他不会孤立无援
Promise me something, Jack.
向我保证 杰克
Don't let him get too close.
别让他陷得太深
He won't... get too close.
他不会 陷得太深的
Ok.
好
Tried her skin for prints-- of course nothing.
在她的皮肤表面找寻指纹 显然一无所获
We did get a hand spread off her neck.
她的脖子上的确有手掐过的痕迹
Report say anything about nails?
报告中提到指甲了吗
Fingernails were smudged when we took the scrapings.
我们从她的指甲中提取到皮肤纤维
The scrapings were from her own palms when she scratched them.
这些纤维是她自己握紧双拳时抓下来的
She never scratched him.
但她没有抓过他
Piece of metal is all we got.
我们只提取到一小块金属
We should be looking at plumbers, steamfitters,
我们要找的是管道工 蒸汽管装♥修♥工
tool workers...
修理工
Other injuries were probably but not conclusively post-mortem.
其他伤可能 但不一定是死后造成的
So... not gored.
所以不是被鹿角刺死的
She has lots of piercings that look like they were caused by deer antlers.
她身上多处刺伤都像是被鹿角所穿
I didn't say the deer was responsible for putting them there.
但我不认为是一只鹿搞出来的
She was mounted on them.
她是被人挂到鹿角上的
Like hooks.
就像钩子
She may have been bled. Her liver was removed.
她之前可能被放过血 她的肝脏被摘除了
See that? He took it out, and then...
看见没 他把肝脏取出 然后
yep, he put it back in.
又把它放回去
Why would he cut it out
既然他要把它再缝合回去的话
if he's just gonna sew it back in again?
何必多此一举取出呢
There was something wrong with the meat.
因为肉有问题
She has liver cancer.
她有肝癌
He's, um... he's eating them.
他吃人
Please.
拜托
Thank you.
谢谢
I hate being this neurotic.
我真不想这么神经质
If you weren't neurotic,
如果你不神经质
Franklyn, you would be something much worse.
富兰克林 那你的问题会更大
Our brain is designed to experience anxiety in short bursts,
我们的大脑可以接受短期爆发的焦虑
not the prolonged duress yours has seemed to enjoy.
而非你长♥期♥所受的那种强烈的胁迫感
That's why you feel as though
正因如此 你总感觉
a lion were on the verge of devouring you.
自己即将被狮子一口吞下
Franklyn. Yes.
富兰克林 在
You have to convince yourself the lion is not in the room.
你要说服自己 周围并没有狮子
When it is,
如果真的有
I assure you,
我向你保证
you will know.
你会知道的
Dr. Lecter. I'm, uh, Special Ag--
莱克特医生 我是特别探...
I hate to be discourteous,
恕我冒昧
but this is a private exit for my patients.
这里是我病人的私人出口
Oh, Dr. Lecter. Sorry.
你才是莱克特医生 抱歉
I'm, uh, Special Agent
我是特别探员
Jack Crawford, FBI.
杰克·克劳福德 联调局的
May I come in?
我能进来吗
You may wait in the waiting room.
你可以在等候室等我
Franklyn, I'll see you next week.
富兰克林 我们下周再见
Yes. Unless, of course, this is about him.
好的 除非你是来找他的
No, this is all about you.
不 我是来找你的
Please, come in.
请进吧
So, may I ask how this is all about me?
我能问问找我有何事吗
You can ask, but I may have to ask you a few questions first.
你可以问 不过我有问题要先问你
You expecting another patient?
你约了其他病人吗
We're all alone.
我们没有人打扰
Oh, good.
很好
No secretary?
秘书不在吗
Was predispositioned to romantic whims.
她完全沉浸在浪漫的幻念中
Followed her heart to the United Kingdom.
按照心愿去了英国
Sad to see her go.
真可惜她走了
Are these yours, Doctor?
这些都是你的作品吗 医生
Among the first.
是很早期的了
My boarding school in Paris when I was a boy.
那是我小时候在巴黎上的寄宿学校
The amount of detail is incredible.
画得真是细致入微
I learned very early a scalpel cuts better points than a pencil sharpener.
我很早就知道手术刀比削笔刀专业许多
Well, now I understand why your drawings earned you
我终于明白这些作品为何能帮你获得
an internship at Johns Hopkins.
约翰·霍普金斯大学的实习机会了
I'm beginning to suspect you're investigating me, Agent Crawford.
你是不是在调查我 克劳福德探员
No, no.
没有
No, you were referred to me by Alana Bloom
不 是乔治敦大学心理学系的
in the Psychology Department-- Georgetown.
阿♥拉♥娜·布鲁姆向我推荐你的
Most Psychology Departments are filled with personality deficients.
研究心理学的人♥大♥部分都有性格缺陷
Dr. Bloom would be the exception.
布鲁姆博士是个例外
Yes, she would. Yes, she would.
她确实是例外
Well, she told me that you mentored her during her residency
她告诉我 她在霍普金斯大学实习期间
at Johns Hopkins.
你是她的导师
I learned as much from her as she did from me.
她同样也让我学到了很多
She also showed me, uh, your paper,
她还给我看了你的论文
"Evolutionary..." uh,
进化
"Evolutionary Origins of Social Exclusion"?
《社会排斥的进化起源》
Yes.
是的
Very interesting.
非常有趣
Even for a layman.
对一个门外汉来说也很有趣
A layman? Yeah.
门外汉 是啊
So many learned fellows
联调局行为科学部
going about in the halls of Behavioral Science at the FBI,
有那么多博学多才的专家
and you consider yourself a layman.
而你还说自己是门外汉
I do when I'm in your company, Doctor.
因为你让我相形见绌 医生
I need you to help me with a psychological profile.
我需要你协助我完成一份心理侧写
Tell me, then, how many confessions?
一共有多少份供状
Twelve dozen, the last time I checked.
我上次检查时发现有非常多
None of them had any details--
均不能提供细节
until this morning.
直到今早
And then they all had details.
突然有了各种细节
Some genius in Duluth PD
德卢斯警局
took a photograph of Elise Nichols' body with his cell phone,
有人用手♥机♥偷♥拍♥了伊莉斯·尼克尔斯的尸体
shared it with his friends,
并发给朋友共享
and then Freddy Lounds
然后弗雷迪·劳兹
posted it on Tattlecrime.Com.
将其发到了"犯罪揭秘网"上
Tasteless.
真无趣
Do you have trouble with taste?
你对有没有趣要求很高吗
My thoughts are often not tasty.
我的想法通常不怎么有趣
Nor mine.
我的也是
No effective barriers. I build forts.
没什么障碍嘛 我脑中有心防
Associations come quickly.
联想来得很快
So do forts.
建立心防的速度也快
Not fond of eye contact, are you?
你不喜欢眼神接触 对吧
Eyes are distracting--
眼睛容易让人分心
you see too much, you don't see enough.
看到的太多 就无法知晓全部
And-And it's hard to focus when you're thinking, um,
视觉给人的一些想法也会影响思考
"Oh, those whites are really white",
比如"那些白人可真白"
or, "He must have hepatitis", or,
或者"他肯定有肝炎"
"Oh, is that a burst vein?"
或者"那是条青筋吗"
So, yeah,
所以 是的
I try to avoid eyes whenever possible.
我尽可能地避免眼神接触
Jack? Yes?
杰克 怎么了
I imagine what you see and learn touches
看来你的所看所知
everything else in your mind.
会影响你的思维
Your values and decency are present
你的价值观和责任心
yet shocked at your associations,
在联想里受到重创
appalled at your dreams.
在梦里受到惊吓
No forts in the bone arena of your skull for things you love.
你的脑里装不进所爱之事
Whose profile are you working on?
你到底是给谁做侧写
Whose profile is he working on?
他在给谁做侧写
I'm sorry, Will. Observing is what we do.
抱歉 威尔 观察是我们的本能
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表