剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Hannibal"...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
Hannibal!
汉尼拔
We are as close as we are ever going to get to catching this man.
我们就快抓住他了 再不可能有更好的机会了
I'm dismantling who I was and moving it brick by brick.
我要一砖一瓦地拆卸 抹掉我这个人
It's the last stage of a transformation.
那是转化的最后阶段
We could disappear now.
我们可以马上就走
You've set some sort of trap and you're goading Hannibal into it.
你设下了某种陷阱 想要怂恿汉尼拔进去
How can you be sure he's not goading you?
你怎么能确定他不是也在怂恿你
I can't.
我不能确定
I have begun to question your actions
我开始质疑你的行为
with regards to me and my attack.
有关我和我遇袭时的行为
I am no longer your therapist.
我不再是你的治疗师了
You are dangerous.
你很危险
Antony Dimmond. Boris Jakov.
安东尼·狄蒙德 鲍里斯·叶科夫
I'd offer a hand, but...
我很想跟你握手 不过
It's a double-fisted kind of bash.
这种场合两只手都得端着酒
Do you know Roman well?
你跟罗曼熟识吗
You were staring with the thinly-veiled disdain of a man who does.
看你不怎么掩饰的鄙夷眼神 似乎是认识
I was his TA at Cambridge.
剑桥时 我给他做过助教
He was insufferable even then.
他那时就让人难以忍♥受
Have you read his books?
你看他的书了吗
They're terrible.
烂得像屎
You know they're terrible, you're just too polite to say.
你也这么想 只是出于礼貌开不了口
Blink if you agree.
如果同意就眨下眼
See?
是吧
That doesn't stop him squatting over his keyboard
但他还是能蹲着键盘上
and depositing a fresh one every six to eight months.
每六到八个月就能拉出一坨新的来
It takes me six to eight months to write one line.
我六到八个月才能写出一句
Why?
为什么
Poetry is hard.
诗歌♥难啊
Too hard for Roman.
对罗曼来说太难
Well, it's easier for him to slide into academia
对他来说 混进学术界
and dissect the work of others
剖析其他人的作品
than it is to stand by his own words.
比靠自己的作品立身要轻松多了
One can appreciate another's words without dissecting them.
不非得"剖析"也可以欣赏他人的作品
Though, on occasion, dissection is the only thing that will do.
当然 有时 必须剖析才行
Bonsoir.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
晚上好
Bonsoir?
晚上好
Bonsoir.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
晚上好
You really are the Devil.
你真是魔鬼
Certainly seem to enjoy it.
显然是乐在其中
You have a click in your hoof.
蹄声轻快
The Devil has been a yoke
自我们开始思考 梦想之时
on the neck of humanity since we first began to think and dream.
魔鬼就是人性颈上的轭
I for a much shorter time.
我的影响力可没那么久远
You admit the yoke.
你承认自己是轭了
Smells of candy apples and thyme.
闻起来你用了苹果糖和百里香
You smoked me in thyme.
你用百里香熏制了我
Smoked, glazed, served on a sugar cane quill.
先熏制 再浇汁 然后插在甘蔗上装盘
You will be falling off the bone.
你自会骨肉分离
Well, of course. And with these rarified dishes
当然会了 经过你如此精心烹调
you so carefully prepare...
制♥作♥出这般稀世菜肴
do we all... taste different?
所有人吃起来会有所不同吗
Everyone has their flavor.
每人都有自己独特的风味
Cannibalism was standard behavior among our ancestors.
对我们的祖先而言 食人是一种常态
The missing link was only missing because we ate him.
没能传承下来 是因为先人被我们吃掉了
This isn't cannibalism, Abel.
这并不是食人 亚伯
It's only cannibalism if we're equals.
只有当我们是同类时 这才算食人
This is only cannibalism if you eat me.
如果你是在吃我 那就算食人
But you just feel this is the natural order of things.
但对你而言 这就是自然法则
Everybody gets et.
弱肉强食
Be he fat or be he lean.
不论强大与弱小
With my last leg standing next to me,
我最后一条腿就在我旁边
I should still wrestle with the urges to fight or flee.
我应该还有反抗或逃跑的纠结
It's called "terminal restlessness."
这叫做末期烦躁不安
The body fills with adrenaline
身体分泌出大量肾上腺素
and feels compelled to go-go-go.
刺♥激♥着大脑只想跑跑跑
"Go-go-go"? I've already gone up and gone.
跑跑跑 我早都站起来跑远了
This is posthumous.
这是身后事
You're not dead yet, Abel. You still have to eat.
你还没死呢 亚伯 还必须吃东西
No, I don't.
不 我不需要
At this point, there is absolutely nothing I have to do.
现在 对我而言 没有什么是必做之事
But I shouldn't spoil the fairy tale, should I?
但我不该破坏童话故事 对吧
You and your little gingerbread house.
你和你的这座小姜饼屋
Let it be a fairy tale, then.
那就让它成为童话吧
Once upon a time...
很久很久以前
Bellissima. Grazie.
跳得真棒 谢谢
Dr. Fell,
菲尔医生
I hope you translate as well as you waltz.
希望你的翻译技巧跟你的舞技一样棒
Mrs. Fell. Our new appointee
菲尔太太 我们新的任命者
was confirmed by the Board after close questioning.
在仔细审查后已得到了委员会的肯定
You've examined him in medieval Italian
你们已经考核过他的意大利语
and I will not deny
我得承认
his language is...
他的语言天赋确实
admirable...
令人钦佩
Thank you. for a straniero.
谢谢 对一个外国人而言
Are you familiar with the personalities
你对文艺复兴前的佛罗伦萨精神
of pre-Renaissance Florence?
有任何了解吗
I think not.
我就猜到没有
Dr. Fell might hold in his hand -
菲尔医生手中
in his non-Italian hand -
那双非意大利的手
a note from Dante Alighieri himself.
如果拿着但丁·阿利盖利的亲笔书信
Would he recognize it?
他能看得懂吗
I think not.
我猜也看不懂
Professor Sogliato, would you do me the honor of a dance?
索里亚图教授 能赏光陪我跳支舞吗
Of course.
当然了
"Allegro mi sembrava Amor"
"我觉得爱神正酣畅
"Tenendo meo core in mano”
此刻她手里掉着我的心
"E ne le braccia avea madoa involta in un drappo dormend."
臂弯里还睡着我轻纱笼罩的情人
"Poi la svegliava, e d'esto core ardeo”
他唤醒她 她颤抖着驯服地
"Lei paventoa umilmente pasc"
从他手上吃下我燃烧的心
appreso gir lo ne vedea piangendo."
我望着爱神离开 满脸泪痕"
Dante's first sonnet.
但丁的第一首十四行诗
It fascinated Cavalcanti.
卡瓦尔坎蒂为之着迷
The eating of the heart is a powerful image.
吃心脏的那一幕很有冲击力
If he's such an expert on Dante,
既然他是但丁的行家
let him lecture on Dante, to the Studiolo.
就让他去研究会演讲一次吧
Let him face them.
让他面对他们
Extempore.
即兴发挥
I'm happy to sing for my supper.
我很乐意靠自己双手吃饭
Professor Sogliato.
索里亚图教授
We are among the palaces built six hundred years ago
我们所处的宫殿已经有六百年的历史
by the merchant princes, the kingmakers
由富商 拥立国王者
and the connivers of Renaissance Florence.
以及文艺复兴时期佛罗伦萨的阴谋家们所建
As connivers of modern Florence.
就像近代的佛罗伦萨阴谋家们一样
I've found a peace here that I would preserve.
我想保护在这里找到的安宁
I've killed hardly anybody during our residence.
我们住下之后 我几乎都没杀过人
You created a vacancy
为了在卡波尼邸宅
at the Palazzo Capponi by removing the former curator.
制♥造♥职位空缺 你除掉了前馆长
A simple process requiring a few seconds' work on the old man...
对付那老家伙轻而易举 没费多少工夫
and a modest outlay for two bags of cement.
或是两袋水泥的费用
You no longer have ethical concerns, Hannibal.
你已经没有道德考量了 汉尼拔
You have aesthetical ones.
你只在乎美学
Ethics become aesthetics.
道德规范会变为美学标准
You seem more interested in making appearances
比起保持形象 看起来你对出头露面
than maintaining them.
更感兴趣
Would you?
帮我一下
If this is about my position at the Palazzo,
如果是关于我在邸宅任职的事
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表