剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
I've been in touch with,
动物服务部门
um, Animal Services.
联♥系♥过我
I'll go pick up your dogs in a couple hours.
我几小时后会去接你的狗
I'll take them back home with me...
我会带它们回家陪我
and I'll take care of them until...
我会照看它们 直到
whenever.
无论何时
Whenever could be a long time from now.
"无论何时"可能会是很长一段时间
I'll take care of them until then.
我会一直照看它们到那时候
Thank you.
谢谢
We have to do some tests.
我们得做些测试
They'll be the standard psychopathology tests.
这是些标准的精神病理学测试
I suppose you're gonna ask me to draw a clock while you're at it.
我想你是要我画个钟当作测试吧
Did Hannibal ask you to draw a clock?
汉尼拔要你画过钟吗
Said it was an exercise...
他说这是个练习
to ground me in the present moment.
能将我的注意力集中于今时今刻
A handle to help me hold on to reality.
一个帮我抓住现实的手柄
Was the clock normal?
钟是正常的吗
Would I be here if it wasn't?
如果不是我还会在这吗
Draw me a clock.
给我画个钟
You see? It's just a normal clock.
看见了吗 这钟再正常不过了
Telling the time isn't my problem.
我报时可没有问题
It's the least of your problems.
不是你的主要问题
Seems hard to find words today.
看来今天没什么好聊的
Despite the overwhelming evidence,
虽然证据确凿
I find myself searching for ways that Abigail could still be alive.
但我发现自己还在找阿比盖尔还活着的证据
Grieving is an individual process with a universal goal:
悲伤就是在总体目标下的个体过程
the truest examination of the meaning of life
是关于生命与其完结的意义
and the meaning of its end.
最真实的测试
I know what life means.
我知道生命的意义
We've existed for a hundred thousand years.
人类已经存在了十万年了
In that time,
在这段时间里
a hundred billion human lives have had beginnings and ends.
数以千亿人出生和然后死去
A hundred billion lives haven't impacted yours,
这千亿人并未影响到你
but clearly Abigail Hobbs' life has,
但很明显 阿比盖尔·霍布斯影响了你
and you seem surprised by that.
你看上去对此很讶异
I never considered having a child.
我从没想过有自己的孩子
But after meeting Abigail,
但见到阿比盖尔之后
I understood the appeal.
我明白孩子给人的吸引力了
The opportunity to guide and support,
那是一个从很多方面来指导 支持
and in many ways, direct a life.
指引另一个生命的机遇
You were having influence on her?
你对她产生影响了吗
I was hoping I was.
我曾希望是这样
Young people are supposed to be the lenses
年轻人是我们生命的延续
through which we see ourselves living beyond this life.
从他们身上能看到我们死后的世界
I think of my earliest memory
通过最初的记忆
and project forward to what I imagine will be my death.
我能推想到我的死亡是什么样子
I never think about living beyond that span of time.
我从未想过多年以后 还会留下些什么
Except by reputation.
除了名声之外
Even after this loss?
即使在你失去了她以后
More so after this loss.
失去之后 更加坚定
Will Graham is a loss, too.
威尔·格雷厄姆也是你的损失
You might grieve him as a loss.
也许你也会因为失去他而悲伤
I haven't given up on Will.
我还没放弃威尔
If they do find him guilty
如果他真的被判定
of killing Abigail Hobbs...
对阿比盖尔·霍布斯的死负责
When.
什么时候
Let's be honest.
你就实话实说吧
I don't recommend you participate in any rehabilitation effort.
我不建议你参加任何康复活动
I was so confident in my ability to help him...
我曾经那么相信自己有能力帮助他
to solve him.
解决他的问题
To save him.
拯救他
Saving him,
为了拯救他
I lost Abigail.
我失去了阿比盖尔
It's hard to accept that I could fail them both
我很难接受这个现实 我辜负了他们
so profoundly.
一败涂地
Okay Jimmy, what have you got?
吉米 有什么线索
Um, as you know,
如你所知
Will is a big fly fisherman,
威尔是一个超级飞钓能手
and he designs all of his own lures.
所有的鱼饵都是自己设计的
Most anglers use feathers, fur,
多数垂钓爱好者会用羽毛 皮毛
twine, bits of shell.
麻线 贝壳片做饵
They design each lure to catch a specific fish.
每个鱼饵都被用来钓特定的鱼
This one caught my eye.
这个引起了我的注意
I noticed the hair color.
我注意到了毛发颜色
Took me a few to accept what I was seeing.
我花了一段时间才能接受眼前是什么东西
I ran a chem-set to confirm the connection.
我做了化学测试来验证这个联♥系♥
What connection?
什么联♥系♥
Four of the lures are made from
有四个鱼饵的原料
materials including human remains.
包括人体残骸
And we have a DNA match for all of them.
所有的都已经找到了DNA匹配
This one is Cassie Boyle.
这个是卡西·博伊尔
Bits of bone fragments and pieces of lung.
一些骨骼碎片 部分肺部组织
Marissa Schuur.
玛丽莎·舒尔
Antler velvet, a fingernail, wound with her hair.
鹿角 指甲 用她的头发缠到一起
Doctor Sutcliffe.
苏克里夫医生
Crushed teeth, soft tissue from inside his mouth,
牙齿碎片 口腔内部的软组织
bound with cartilage from his jaw.
被他下颌的软骨捆住
All victims of the copycat?
都是模仿犯的受害者
And this last lure
最后的这个鱼饵
was made with hair and fiber that matches Georgia Madchen.
是用乔治娅·玛茜的头发和纤维做成的
He took trophies of all his victims.
他从所有受害者身上获取纪念品
Trophies. So now Will Graham's a serial killer
纪念品 现在威尔·格雷厄姆是那个
who takes trophies?
留纪念品的连环杀手了吗
Something's wrong with Will physically, neurologically.
威尔的身体有问题 神经方面
He's not a serial killer.
他不是连环杀手
You're sick, Will.
威尔 你病了
I- I wasn't consistent with taking my antibiotics.
我没坚持服用抗生素
The fever came back.
我又发烧了
We're gonna move you to a secure medical ward.
我们要把你转移到一个安全医疗病房♥
We're gonna get to the bottom of whatever it is that's wrong
我们会查清你到底出了什么问题
with you and we're gonna make sure
我们会确保
that you get whatever kind of treatment you need.
你得到所有需要的治疗
And then what?
然后呢
Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
去巴尔的摩州立精神病犯罪医院
Have Chilton fumbling around in my head?
让奇尔顿胡乱鼓捣我的脑袋吗
This job doesn't generally lend itself to optimism,
这项工作通常听起来并不乐观
all right?
好吗
But I desperately want to be optimistic about an alternative to
所有一丝一毫的证据都告诉我你做了什么
what every fiber of the evidence is telling me you've done.
而我极度地想保持乐观 希望有别的可能性
I can't confess to something I don't remember.
我无法坦白自己不记得的事情
The question is,
问题在于
how much more is there that you don't remember?
还有多少事情是你不记得的
We found your fishing lures.
我们找到了你的鱼饵
Yeah, I should hope so.
我想也是
They- they were on my desk right by the front door.
它们 它们就在我家前门旁边的桌子上
We found human remains
我们在你制♥造♥鱼饵的材料中
amongst the materials that you made them from.
找到了人体残骸
The human remains of Cassie Boyle, Marissa Schuur,
卡西·博伊尔 玛丽莎·舒尔
Donald Sutcliffe,
唐纳德·苏克里夫
Georgia Madchen.
乔治娅·玛茜的残骸
No.
不可能
Yes.
没错
I wasn't...
我没有
I wasn't sick when Cassie Boyle was murdered.
卡西·博伊尔被杀时我还没有患病
I wasn't sick when Marissa Schuur was murdered.
玛丽莎·舒尔被杀时我也还没患病
That's not an argument you want to be making right now.
你现在说这话对你有害无利
Not with me.
尤其别告诉我
Because then, I'd be a psychopath.
因为如果那样 我就是个精神变♥态♥者
My biggest fear is that we'll learn
我最担心的在于我们是否会发现
that you knew what you were doing the whole time.
一直以来你都清楚自己在干什么
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表