剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Hannibal...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
You think this was a copycat?
你觉得这是模仿犯作案
I almost feel like he's mocking her.
我甚至能感觉到他在嘲笑她
Your name is Georgia Madchen.
你的名字叫乔治娅·玛茜
You're not alone.
你不是孤身一人
Somebody told him we were coming.
有人告诉他我们来了
The man on the phone?
打电♥话♥的人吗
Did you recognize his voice?
你能听出是谁的声音吗
How much would I get
你写一本关于我的书
if you wrote a book about me?
我能拿多少钱
Nicholas Boyle was gutted with a hunting knife.
尼古拉斯·博伊尔被一把猎刀开膛破肚了
You knew how to do that. You think I did this?
你知道怎么做 你觉得是我杀了他
You and I are just gonna have to
看来对于威尔的情况
have a difference of opinion about who Will is, Doctor.
我俩只能仁者见仁了 医生
I'm worried about you, Will.
我很担心你 威尔
What if you lose time and hurt yourself?
要是你记忆断片的时候伤害了自己
Or someone else?
或是其他人呢
You look better.
你看起来好多了
Do I look alive?
我看着像个活人吗
You look pretty.
你很漂亮
Must be all the oxygen.
一定是因为氧气的缘故
They say what's wrong with you?
他们诊断出你的病症了吗
No, just the fever.
没有 只知道我发烧
They're trying to find out what else.
他们在试图找到其他问题
They won't find anything.
他们什么都查不出来的
They'll keep looking, keep taking tests,
他们只会继续查 继续做检验
keep giving false diagnoses, bad meds.
继续给出错误的诊断和错误的药
But they won't find out what's wrong.
但他们查不出问题来的
They'll just know
他们只会知道
that you're wrong.
你有问题
I hope you have good insurance.
希望你的保险够好
I do too.
我也希望
They're going to give me shock treatment.
他们要给我用休克疗法
Electroconvulsive therapy is what it's called.
学名是电休克疗法
Shock treatment sounds nicer.
休克疗法听起来要好一点
People who have what you have can recover with shock treatment.
你这个病能通过休克疗法得到治愈
You know how many times I've been told
你知道我听过多少次
I could recover with treatment?
我能得到治愈这种话吗
They said I might remember what I did.
他们说我可能会记起我做了什么
But I don't want to remember.
但我不想记起来
You know what you did, Georgia.
你知道你做了什么 乔治娅
But I don't remember it.
但我不记得了
It feels more like a horrible dream where I killed my friend.
感觉更像是我在可怕的噩梦里杀了我朋友
You dream about killing anybody else?
你还梦到过你杀别人吗
I dream you killed that doctor.
我梦到你杀了那个医生
But I couldn't see your face.
但我看不到你的脸
Smells delicious.
真香
Silkie chicken in a broth.
乌骨鸡汤
A black-boned bird
那是种黑骨的禽鸟
prized in China for its medicinal values since the 7th century.
自七世纪以来就因其药效而在中国受到推崇
Wolfberries, ginseng, ginger, red dates,
枸杞 人参 姜片 红枣
and star anise.
还有八角茴香
You made me chicken soup?
你给我煲了鸡汤
Yes.
是的
The nurses tell me you've been wandering, Will.
护士告诉我你到处乱走 威尔
I was awake...
我当时醒着
and wandering with...
我出去走
purpose
是有目的
and good intentions.
而且是出于善意
Visiting that unfortunate young woman
你去看那个饱受幻觉之苦的
suffering from delusions.
不幸的女孩
She's my support group.
她是我的互助对象
And I hope you're hers.
希望你也能给她帮助
Nothing more isolating than mental illness.
精神疾病最令人感到孤独
The hallucinations,
我的幻觉
the, um, loss of time, sleepwalking...
记忆断片 梦游
could that have all just been the fever?
那些会都只是高烧所致吗
Fevers can be symptoms of dementia.
发烧可能是失智症的症状
Dementia can be a symptom of many things happening
而失智症可能是你身心很多
in your body or mind that can no longer be ignored, Will.
不能继续忽视的问题所诱发出的病症 威尔
Does Jack know?
杰克知道吗
That this could be more than a fever?
你是问他知道这没有发烧那么简单吗
No. I haven't told him.
不 我没说
Shouldn't you?
你不是该说吗
Not until we know for certain.
要等我们确定再说
What we must do now
我们现在
is continue to support and monitor your recovery.
必须继续支持与监控你的康复
This young woman you were visiting,
你去看的那个女孩
how's her recovery?
她康复得如何了
I don't think she wants to recover.
我看她并不想康复
Afraid to remember what she did.
她害怕会记起自己做了什么
Can't say I blame her.
这也不能怪她
Hospital speculate that is was a shortcircuit that ignited the fire.
医院推测是短路导致的起火
Unit looks well maintained.
隔离舱看起来状况很好
No exposed wiring.
没有明线
Horrible way to die.
好可怕的死法
There was a kid in Italy who was in one of these things.
意大利有个也关在这东西里的孩子
A spark of static electricity from his pajamas set it off.
他睡衣起的静电引起了火灾
Two cubic yards of oxygen
两立方码[1.53立方米]的氧气
suddenly became two cubic yards of fire.
转眼间变成了两立方码的火焰
Is it possible that she set the fire herself?
她会不会是自己点的火
She wasn't wearing her grounding bracelet,
她没戴她的接地手环
which prevents the build-up of static electricity.
这能防止静电的积累
She took it off.
她拿下了手环
Suicide by immolation?
她是自焚身亡吗
She was facing two murder charges--
她面临两项凶杀指控
No. She wasn't suicidal, Jack. Sh-She was sick.
不 她并不想自杀 杰克 她病了
I was here. I spoke to her.
我来过这儿 跟她说过话
Why did you speak with her?
你为什么要跟她说话
Because I know how she felt.
因为我能理解她的感受
She's a murder suspect. She tried to kill you.
她是凶案嫌疑人 她那时想杀你
Your trying to be her friend impacts the case against her.
你要是跟她交朋友会影响我们对她立案
Well, the case against her doesn't really matter anymore,
但是对她立案已经不重要了
does it, Jack?
不是吗 杰克
We could use the articles I wrote at the time
我们可以把每一起案子发生时
of each of the murders as book chapter headings.
我写的文章作为书的章节标题
The chapters themselves would be you telling your story--
而章节的内容是你讲述你自己的故事
where you were and what you were thinking when, one by one,
明尼苏达州接连八个跟你十分相像的女孩
eight girls just like you all over Minnesota were disappearing.
一一失踪时 你在哪 在想些什么
What are we gonna call it?
书名叫什么
I thought about The Last Victim,
我考虑过《最后的受害者》
but there is already a book
但是已经有一本
about serial killers called The Last Victim.
关于连环杀手的书叫这个名了
Was it a bestseller?
那本书畅销吗
Absolutely.
当然了
Especially after the guy who wrote it killed himself.
尤其是作者自杀之后
Just as well.
那也好
Wasn't really my dad's last victim anyway, was I?
反正我也不是我爸最后伤害的人
Who was?
那谁是
Marissa.
玛丽莎
Marissa Schuur was killed by the copycat.
玛丽莎·舒尔是被模仿犯所杀
So was Cassie Boyle.
卡西·博伊尔也是
I still blame my dad.
那也怪我爸
Blame him for Nick Boyle's death?
你把尼克·博伊尔的死怪在他身上
I blame Nick Boyle for Nick Boyle's death.
尼克·博伊尔是自作自受
He killed Marissa. He got what was coming to him.
他杀了玛丽莎 他是罪有应得
Nick Boyle did not kill your friend.
尼克·博伊尔没有杀你的朋友
Then who did?
那是谁
Better question is: who killed Nick?
更要紧的问题是 谁杀了尼克
Nick Boyle was just a dumb kid
尼克·博伊尔是个傻小子
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表