剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
should you stop breathing.
如果你停止呼吸的话
Oh, my God.
我的天
The real Chesapeake Ripper is a collector
真正的切萨皮克开膛手是
of surgical trophies.
外科手术战利品的收藏家
I'm gonna leave him a little gift.
我要给他留下一份礼物
In fact, I'm gonna leave him a gift basket.
事实上 我要给他留一篮礼物
You know, it is truly amazing how many organs the body can
你知道吗 身体在开始感受到痛苦前
offer up before it really begins to suffer.
可以奉献出的器官数量是惊人的
All right, stay awake now! Come on, Frederick.
好了 醒醒 别这样 弗雷德里克
I'm gonna ask you to hold a few things.
我会请你捧着一些东西
Hmm. What next?
下一个摘什么呢
I want you to wait outside.
我想让你在外面等
That's probably best.
也许这样最好
You look like hell, Will.
你看上去糟透了 威尔
I feel like hell.
我感觉糟透了
Actually, no, I feel...
其实呢 我感觉
uh, fluid,
我在流动
like I'm spilling.
像水一样溢出来了
Must have come down with something.
我肯定是生了什么病
I hope it's not contagious.
希望这病不传染
This work that we do...
我们在做的工作
...it will compromise your immune system, if you allow it.
会侵害你的免疫系统 如果你听之任之
You've got to keep things in perspective.
你必须正确看待这些事情
You've got to keep yourself in perspective.
你必须正确看待你自己
Well, myself is a little hazy at the moment.
我自己现在正有些模模糊糊
You've gotta start taking better care of yourself.
你真得开始好好照顾自己了
Build my resistance?
建立自己的抵抗力吗
You just can't take it all in.
你不能什么信息都接受
You've got to let go of as much of it as you can.
你必须学会尽最大可能放下
You just gotta let go.
你必须放下
It's hard to shake off something
想要摆脱已深入骨髓的东西
that's already under your skin.
是很难的
Mark.
注意
Go!
行动
Clear. Clear. No sign of Gideon.
安全 安全 没有发现吉迪恩
Gideon's gone.
吉迪恩已经走了
He's still alive.
他还活着
I need medical in here now!
立刻叫医疗队过来
I was expecting the Chesapeake Ripper.
我在等切萨皮克开膛手
Or are you he?
你就是吗
Turn around. Don't look at me.
转过去 不许看我
You are looking a little peaky,
你看起来有点憔悴
Mr. Graham, if you don't mind my saying.
格雷厄姆先生 如果你不介意
I may be crazy, but you look ill.
我想说 我可能疯了 但你似乎病了
Drive.
开车
Who is your doctor?
谁是你的心理医生
I'm having a hard time thinking.
我现在连思考都很困难
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我感觉自己快要疯了
I-I don't know what's real.
分不清幻觉与现实
It's 7:27 p.m..
现在是晚上7点27分
You're in Baltimore, Maryland,
你在马里兰州巴尔的摩
and your name is Will Graham.
你的名字叫威尔·格雷厄姆
No, I don't care who I am!
我才不管我是谁
Just tell me...
只用告诉我
if he's real.
他是否真的存在
Who do you see, Will?
你看见谁了 威尔
Garret Jacob Hobbs.
加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯
Who do you see?
你看见谁了
I don't see anyone.
我没看见任何人
No, he's right there.
不 他就坐在那里
There's no one there, Will.
那里没人 威尔
No, no, you're lying.
不 你说谎
We're alone. You came here alone.
只有我们两个人 你是一个人过来的
Do you remember coming here?
还记得你是怎么过来的吗
No, please don't lie to me!
不 求你了 别对我撒谎
Garret Jacob Hobbs is dead.
加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯已经死了
You killed him. You watched him die.
你杀了他 你看着他死去
What's happening to me?
我到底怎么了
Will, Will, Will, you're having an episode.
威尔 威尔 威尔 你只是发作了
I want you to hand me over the gun.
我要你把枪交给我
Will, I want you to hand me your...
威尔 我要你把...
Will?
威尔
He's had a mild seizure.
他的轻度癫痫发作了
That doesn't seem to bother you.
你似乎并不着急
I said it was mild.
我说了是轻度的
Are you the man who claimed to be the Chesapeake Ripper?
你就是自称切萨皮克开膛手的人吗
Why do you say "claimed"?
为什么说"自称"
Because you're not.
因为你不是
You know you're not,
你知道你不是
and you don't know much more about who you are beyond that.
但除此之外你还是弄不清自己的身份
Are you the Ripper?
你是开膛手吗
A terrible thing...
非常遗憾
to have your identity taken from you.
他们夺走了你的自我
Well, I'm taking it back,
不过我正在逐步地
one piece at a time.
一点点找回自我
You should see the pieces I got out of my psychiatrist.
你应该看看我从心理医生那里"弄到"的那些
Alana Bloom was one of your psychiatrists too.
阿♥拉♥娜·布鲁姆也是你的心理医生之一
Is that right?
是吗
Yes. Dr. Bloom.
是的 布鲁姆医生
I can tell you where to find her.
我可以告诉你去哪里找她
Will, can you hear me?
威尔 能听见我的声音吗
Repeat after me?
跟我念
My name is Will Graham.
我的名字叫威尔·格雷厄姆
My name is Will Graham.
我的名字叫威尔·格雷厄姆
Raise both of your arms.
举起你的双手
More.
再举高一点
More.
再高一点
Good.
很好
Although you may not feel like it, I need you to smile.
虽然你可能不太愿意 但我需要你微笑
Good. It wasn't a stroke.
很好 你没有中风
You may have had a seizure.
你可能癫痫发作了
Tell me the last thing you remember.
告诉我你发作前最后的记忆
I...
我...
I was with Garret Jacob Hobbs.
我和加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯在一起
You have a fever.
你发烧了
You were hallucinating. You thought he was alive,
你产生了幻觉 你以为他还活着
here in the room with you.
和你一起在这个房♥间里
I saw him.
我看见了他
He's a delusion disguising reality.
他只是感觉很真实的幻觉罢了
Don't let that let you slip away.
别让幻觉冲昏你的头脑
You killed Garret Jacob Hobbs once.
你已经杀过加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯一次
You can find a way to kill him again.
你可以找到再次抹杀他的办法
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Abel Gideon is still at large.
亚伯·吉迪恩依然在逃
He mutilated Dr. Chilton.
他肢解了奇尔顿医生
They found him clinging to life.
他们发现他的时候 他还活着
I'm worried about Alana.
我担心的是阿♥拉♥娜
Alana. No, no, no, no, no, no. Will.
阿♥拉♥娜 不不不 威尔
You're in no state to go anywhere but the hospital.
以你现在的状况只准去医院
I'll call Jack
我会打给杰克
and tell him where you are.
告诉他你在哪
I don't know if I will ever be myself again.
我不知道是否还能做回自己
I don't know if I've got any "self" left over.
甚至不知道我是否还残留任何自我意识
I spent so long thinking I was him,
长久以来 我一直觉得我就是他
it's gotten really hard to remember
当我不是他的时候
who I was when I wasn't him.
就很难记得自己到底是谁
Who are you now?
现在你是谁
Now I'm you.
现在我就是你
We're both here, looking at her,
我们都站在这儿 看着她
just those kind of people that shouldn't be in a relationship.
我们是那种不该有任何感情生活的人
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表