剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
站住
Halt! Halt! Halt!
马上下车
马上离开方向盘
-上车 -走走 快走
- Get in! Get in! Get in! - Here we go. Come on! Come on!
上来
Get in the back.
上来 快上来
Get in the back. Get in!
不 把左边踏板踩到底
No. Press the left pedal down. Left pedal down!
然后踩右边 看到那辆车了吗
Now right pedal. Do you see the car?
直冲过去
Head straight for it.
看路
Eyes on the road.
继续开
Okay, keep going.
波茨坦广场
再见 卡尔
Good night, Carl.
再见
Good night.
等局里找到海勒
When the bureau's found Heller,
我就把他交给你 你做你该做的
I'll hand him over to you... to do what you do.
那姑娘呢
And the girl?
她也是
And her, too.
这次 不容出错
And this time, no mistakes.
我真是你的秘密分享者 是吧
I really am your little secret sharer, aren't I?
你只是提供服务 仅此而已
You're service provision, nothing more.
尤特拉克斯的人呢
Uh, the people behind Utrax?
他们怎么不帮你
Why don't they help you?
不 我不希望他们卷进来
No, I don't want them involved.
你这是紧张了吗
Do I detect a little nervousness?
过去的事都过去了
What happened in the past is done.
我现在有生活了 有伴侣了
I have a life now, a partner.
他还有个儿子
He has a son.
我们会去公园 吃冰淇淋
We go to parks, we eat ice cream.
埃里克·海勒休想毁了那些
Erik Heller's not going to ruin that.
埋了海勒 埋葬过去 但是
Bury Heller, bury the past, except...
事情没那么简单 是吧
...it's not quite that simple, is it?
我们做了
We did...
黑暗的事 玛丽莎
dark... things... Marissa.
这种事会纠缠你
Things that have a habit of haunting you.
我为什么要觉得不安
Why should I feel haunted?
你不做噩梦吗
You don't have bad dreams?
我做
I do.
你在柏林时
When you were in Berlin,
你为玛丽莎·威格勒做了什么
what did you do for Marissa Wiegler?
我不想谈那个
I don't... I don't want to talk about that.
我想
Well, I do.
她让我...找人
She had me... find people
在全欧洲找
across Europe.
坏人
Bad people.
然后杀了他们吗
And kill them?
-汉娜 -我不是个孩子了
- Hanna... - I'm not a child anymore.
离开军队后
After the army, I was...
我很穷
poor, and...
我有些问题
had some problems.
我需要钱
Needed money.
所以我就为她工作了一段时间
So I worked for her for a while.
最终我辞职了
Eventually I quit
我去了罗马尼亚
and I went to Romania
重新开始了生活
and started my life again.
但玛丽莎·威格勒找到了你
But Marissa Wiegler found you.
你都没道别
You didn't even say good-bye.
她想要你做什么
What did she want from you?
这能帮你吗
Would that help?
继续工作
More work.
什么样的工作
What kind of work?
我想你了
I missed you.
什么工作
What work?
-爸爸 什么工作 -够了
- Dad, what work? - Enough.
睡觉吧
Just go to sleep.
-但你还没... -睡觉吧
- But you haven't... - Just go to sleep.
-威格勒 -请
- Wiegler. - Please.
他们肯定是知道内部情报
They must have had inside information.
-什么意思 -他是军人
- Meaning? - They were military.
-或退伍军人 -描述呢
- Or ex-military. - Descriptions?
三男 一女 一女孩
Three men, one woman, and one girl.
埃里克
Erik?
她在那儿
跟上她
是
查明她住哪
他想让玛丽莎·威格勒找到我们
He wanted Marissa Wiegler to find us.
提个建议
Word of advice.
别跟你♥爸♥爸玩象棋
Don't play chess with your dad.
我觉得海勒找了他的老战友帮忙
I think Heller's using his old army network for help.
-我们调出他的军队记录 -好
- Let's pull all his military records. - Okay.
另外查查特佩同和科普尼克的酒吧
And also check the bars in Treptow and Kopenick.
他以前在那里喝酒
He used to drink there.
这是1999年在科索沃
This is Kosovo, 1999.
维和部队
Peacekeeping force.
这是他2001年的阿富汗派驻巡逻队
And this is his Afghanistan tour patrol, 2001.
麦克阿瑟 这是谁
McArthur, who is this?
那是...卢卡斯·泰勒
Um, that's... Lucas Taylor.
英国人 跟海勒执行同一个联♥合♥国♥任务
English, same U.N. mission as Heller.
-你认识他吗 -查查他
- You know him? - Check him out.
看他是不是还住在城里
See if he still lives in the city.
晚上好 菲利普斯博士
Oh, good evening, Dr. Phillips.
-您的会开得如何 -挺好 谢谢
- How was your conference? - Fine, thank you.
-有包裹吗 -没有 抱歉
- Any packages? - No. I'm sorry.
海勒派了人监视我
Heller's got someone watching me.
那人在楼下大堂
They were downstairs in the lobby.
真的不是你想象的吗
Sure you're not imagining that?
卢科附近的那俩警♥察♥
Those two policemen near Luckow--
他没必要动杀手
he didn't need to kill them.
他那么做是为了吸引我的注意
He did it to get my attention.
我以为是我在追逐他
I thought that I was chasing him,
但是他把我引了过来
but he's lured me here.
他希望我来
He wanted me to come.
鲁迪告诉我你结婚了
是啊 俩孩子 他们在睡觉呢
谁能想到啊
那个绝不会要孩子的男人
我也有了个女儿
我听说了
所以我才会回柏林来
我想救她的命
我帮不了你
我有麻烦
我需要你
去找别人吧
那不一样
你很清楚
没人有你那样的车技
你以为你是谁
找来这里
你的老朋友
我在你手下服役了两年
那都是快20年前了
你做了你的决定
钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money.
我叫你远离玛丽莎·威格勒了
我叫你远离她的毒害了
你不听
你从不肯听 埃里克
该死
Fuck.
只救急
我不伤人
你知道我的号♥码
卢卡斯
Lucas.
-好啊 -好
- Yay! - Yes.
好了
Okay.
汉娜
Hanna.
汉娜 来啊
Hanna, come, come...
进攻 动动脚 拦下球 然后传球
球门在那里
为什么
因为好玩 这是足球
我做了什么
What did I do?
什么时候动手
明天
你 我和艾莎
卢卡斯在酒店
汉娜留在这里
迪特尔呢
迪特尔拒绝了
可惜 我们真用得上他
英国佬身体不行了
我看到了
她真厉害
我说了 我训练了她
我不是那个意思
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表