剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
All cars,
搜索一辆比利时车牌的银色萨布
search for silver Saab with Belgian plates,
车牌G472NVF
registration Golf, Four, Seven, Two, November, Victor, Foxtrot.
奥利弗
你在哪 真不敢相信你又这样了
Where are you? I can't believe you did this again.
连个信儿都不留
Not even a message?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
这不够好 我问你问题了
That's not good enough. I asked you a question.
你在哪
Where the hell are you?
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事的
Yes, I'll be okay.
在那里吗
In there?
四楼
Fourth floor.
这楼不错
It's a nice building.
住一晚
Stay one night.
如果你不喜欢他 你就再不用见到他了
If you don't like him, you never have to see him again.
那你呢 你怎么办
What about you? What happens to you?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
汉娜
Hanna,
你应当过上安稳的生活
you deserve a life not running.
这我无法保证
I can't guarantee that.
或许他能
Maybe he can.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们找埃米尔·普罗格纳
We are looking for Emil Prodna,
402号♥公♥寓♥
apartment 402.
他知道你要来吗
Is he expecting you?
就说他女儿来了
Tell him his daughter is here.
他的女儿已经在家了
His daughters are already home.
这个没在
This one isn't.
你是埃米尔吗
Are you Emil?
是的
Yes.
这是汉娜
This is Hanna.
嗨 汉娜
Hi, Hanna.
我没想到你这么早就来了
I wasn't expecting you this early.
是啊 我的日程提前了
Yes, my schedule moved up,
我们只能现在来
so we have to do it now.
那就是她吗
Is that her?
请进
Come in.
抱歉我们只有这些
I'm sorry we-we don't have more.
我们不知道...
We weren't expecting...
都怪我
It's... it's my fault.
我的商务会议提前了
My business meeting moved earlier, so...
爸爸跟你解释汉娜的事了 是吧
Daddy explained to you about Hanna, didn't he?
她住哪
Where does she live?
安德莉雅问 你住哪
Andrea wants to know where you live.
荷兰 阿姆斯特丹
Amsterdam. Holland.
汉娜去了那里一所很不错的学校
Hanna went to a very good school there.
现在她长大了
And now that she's older,
想见见另一个父亲
she wants to meet her other father.
她妈妈呢
Where's her mother?
她...
Yeah, she, um...
她不能来
She can't be with us.
孩子们 你们该睡觉了
Kids, you should go to bed.
我们早上再谈
We'll talk more in the morning.
嗯 我也该走了
Yeah, I should go, too.
汉娜要留下吗
Is Hanna staying?
是的 就这一晚
Yes, for the night,
我们大家好增进了解
so we can all get to know each other.
我明早就回来
Yes, I-I'll be back tomorrow morning.
我们再好好谈
We can discuss everything.
好 汉娜 你来拿你的东西啊
Okay. Hanna, you want to come get your things?
你去哪
Where are you going?
不去哪
Nowhere.
就是给你点空间
Just giving you some space.
你在计划什么 你瞒了我什么
You're planning something. What aren't you telling me?
没什么
Nothing.
你的毯子里是枪
You had guns in that blanket
你从你妈妈家拿的
that you took from your mother's,
你把枪放在了旅馆里
and then you put them in the hotel.
你为什么总要对我有秘密
Why must you always keep secrets from me?
听着
Listen.
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
让我走吧
Please let me go.
我为什么不能留在你身边
Why can't I stay with you?
我必须去做这个
I have to do this.
向我保证你还会回来
Promise me you'll come back.
保证
Promise.
我保证
I promise.
你看到什么了吗
You see anything?
还是不见海勒的影子 长官
Still no sign of Heller, sir.
长官
Sir.
海勒偷的车被看到出现在布拉什沃山
Heller's stolen car has just been spotted in the Brasov hills,
-距这里300英里 -他跟那女孩在一起吗
- about 30 miles away from here. - Is he with the girl?
-不能确定 长官 -派车去 马上
- Not sure, sir. - Get cars out there... now.
所有车辆赶去布拉什沃山
I want all cars to Brasov hills.
目标被看到在达洛霍伊村附近西行
Subject seen driving west near the village of Dorohoi.
你养父是做什么的
So, what business does your adopted father do?
他是做制药的
He's in pharmaceuticals.
好工作 你们家房♥子不错吧
Good job. You have a nice house?
告诉我实话
So tell me the truth.
他是不想要你了吗
Does he not want you in his life anymore?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们会解决的
Well... we'll work it out.
我们明早再好好谈
We'll talk about all that tomorrow morning.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
埃米尔·普罗格纳
Emil Prodna.
-你是一个人吗 -是的
- Are you alone? - Yes.
她是你女儿
She's your daughter.
你知道吧
You know it, right?
是的 我知道
Yes. I know it.
很好
Good.
因为我不会回去了
Because I'm not coming back.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我来见我丈夫
I'm meeting my husband here.
他带了个15岁左右的女孩
He's with a girl, about 15.
他们到了吗
Have they arrived yet?
是有个带女儿来住的男人
There is a man staying with his daughter, yes.
-在12号♥房♥间 -是的
- In room 12? - Yes.
他们在吗
Are they in?
不在
No.
那我等的时候先要11号♥房♥间好了
Then I will take room 11 while I wait.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
-是谁打来的电♥话♥ -就是个朋友
- Who was that on the phone? - It was just a friend.
我帮你铺床单吧
Let me help you with the sheet.
就今晚这样
It's just for tonight.
以后我们再做安排
Then we'll sort something else out.
或许给你个单独的房♥间
Maybe you can have a room of your own.
埃里克明天还回来的
Erik is coming back tomorrow, so...
是他打给你的吗
Was that he who called you?
他说了什么
What did he say?
他不回来了 是吗
He's not coming back, is he?
没事的
It's okay.
他什么都告诉我了
He told me everything.
他有麻烦了
That-that he's in trouble.
我得让你住一阵
That I have to keep you for a while.
或许改变你的面貌
Maybe change the way you look.
你的名字
Your name.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表