剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
当然
Yeah, sure.
你想我拿你儿子性命冒险吗
You want me to take risks with your son's life?
-你想这样吗 -不
- Is that what you want? - No.
我想要的是问你一天过得怎样 然后你能诚实回答我
I want to ask how your day was and get a straight answer.
我想出门
I-I want to go out the door
然后知道我回家时你也在家
and know that you'll be home when I return.
我想...
I want...
什么
What?
我想和你有个孩子
I want a child with you.
我跟你说过 我
I told you, I t...
从一开始就跟你说过
told you from the beginning.
这不可能
That's not possible for me.
我以为你会改变主意
I thought you'd change your mind.
那你就不够了解我
Well, then you don't know me very well, do you?
萨娜
Sanna?
-嗨 -汉娜
- Hi. - Hanna.
是汉娜
It's Hanna.
抱歉 汉娜
Oh, s-sorry, Hanna.
我们正准备开始看第二部电影
We're just about to start the second film.
你需要点什么
What can I get you?
-你喜欢吗 -不
- Do you like it? - No.
能再给我拿瓶啤酒吗
Can I get another beer?
当然
Sure.
坐
Sit down.
让开
Move.
让开
Move!
让开
Move!
搞什么
What the fuck?
怎么了
What's going on?
-我去 -汉娜
- Oh, my God. - Hanna.
汉娜 等等 别走
Hanna! Wait, stop!
拜托 汉娜
Please, Hanna!
汉娜
Hanna!
发生了什么
What just happened?
汉娜 拜托了
Hanna! Please!
回来
Come back!
还要吐司吗
More toast?
这样的情况还要持续多久
How long is this gonna go on for?
我还挺享受的
Oh, I'm actually enjoying this.
好久没这么清静了
Haven't been able to hear myself think in this house for years.
你没有错过很多
Well, you haven't missed much.
你撒谎 索菲 你留杰一个人在家
You lied, Sophie, and you left Jay home alone.
你得承担后果
There needs to be consequences.
所以你要毁掉我最后几天的自♥由♥吗
What, so you have to ruin my last days of-of freedom?
是吗
Is that what it is?
比你不自♥由♥的人
That's an extremely privileged use
多着去了 亲爱的
of the word "Freedom," sweetheart.
这不是世界末日
It is not the end of the world.
-就是的 -别吼 索菲
- Yes, it is! - Do not yell, Sophie.
知道吗 你们俩就该离婚
You know what, you two should just get a fucking divorce.
真的 因为每一个我认识的
Honestly, yeah, 'cause everyone that I know
父母离了婚的人
whose parents have had a divorce...
索菲
Sophie...
他们都过得更开心
...are a lot more joyful, you know,
因为他们父母不再是可悲施虐成性的贱逼
'cause their parents stop being such miserable, sadistic cunts!
你要是听话哪怕五秒钟 我们也不会总是吵架
If you behaved for five seconds, we wouldn't fight all the time.
汤姆 你走吧
Tom, just go.
我迟到了
I'm late.
那不是他真心话
He didn't mean that.
就是
Yeah, he did.
索菲
Sophie.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
请保管好你的随身行李
Please keep your belongings with you at all times.
任何无人看管的行李都会被移走 甚至被毁掉
Any unattended baggage will be removed and may be destroyed.
克莱尔·西蒙斯
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我们得离开这儿
We are getting out of here.
-快 -什么
- Come on. - What?
快
Come on.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
不在乎
Don't really give a shit.
任何地方 你想去哪
Anywhere. Where do you want to go?
我想去森林
I want to go to the forest.
那好
All right, then.
-就去森林 -真的吗
- Forest it is. - Really?
真的 你会开车吧
Yeah, really. You know how to drive, don't you?
法律上不会 但是精神上会
Not legally, but, you know, spiritually.
闭嘴 系上安全带
Shut the fuck up and put your seat belt on.
我给你指路
I'm gonna guide you out, okay?
她知道你昨晚来过吗
Does... she know that you came last night?
好了 各位
Okay, people!
我们走 出发
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
倒车 宝贝
Bring it on back to me, baby.
出发吧
Let's go, let's go, people.
后面很空
We've got so much room.
继续 继续
Keep going. Keep going.
对对 继续
Yep, yep, yep. Keep going.
好了 好了
That's it, that's it, that's it.
对了 你能五分钟后到安东家来接我吗
Actually, can you meet me at Anton's in, like, five minutes?
好吗 听到没
Okay? Did you hear me?
带了牙膏吗
Got toothpaste?
-带了 我们要去哪 -我要坐前面
- I have. Where are we going? - I'm going to the front of the car.
不 我坐副 我说我要坐副驾
No, no, I'm shot-- I said I call shotgun!
看来他也会来
Looks like he's coming.
你坐后面 我坐前面
Okay, you're in the back. And I'm in the front.
-天 我好想你 -我想死你了
- God, I've missed you. - I've missed you, missed you so much.
-已经一年了 -嗨
- It's been a year. - Hi.
-我有皱纹了 -嗨
- I've got wrinkles. - Hi.
昨晚不是你的问题 别担心
Last night wasn't your fault. Don't worry about it.
昨晚发生了什么
What-what happened last night?
没什么
It was nothing.
尼克犯浑 老样子
Nico was just being a dick. As per usual.
我不知道你昨晚有去
I didn't know that you went. Last night.
那
Did...?
-我们要出发吗还是 -嗯
- Okay, shall we get going or...? - Yeah.
-那我们出发 -嗯 抱歉
- Yep? Yeah, let's go. - Yep, yeah, sorry.
坐好
Come on.
-这些路上安全第一 -安全第一
- Safety first on these roads. - Safety first.
好了 我知道怎么
And okay. I know how to...
开这么快干什么
Why are we going so fast?
索菲 索菲 别叫
Sophie, Sophie, please! You need to stop shouting.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你们都疯了
You're all fucking nuts.
埃里克 埃里克
Erik. Erik.
慢点
Take it easy.
我联♥系♥不上他
I can't get hold of him.
西玛说他得去替一个卡车司机
Sima said he had to cover for one of the lorry drivers...
但我不确定
but I don't know.
你该回屋里休息
You should come back in and rest.
快上去
Go, go, go!
站住
Freeze!
你昨晚玩得开心吗
Did you have fun last night?
没事
It's all right.
抱歉我没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
没事
No, it's okay.
-没事 -我没有待很久
- It's okay. - I didn't stay very long.
那就是梦想 对吗
That's the dream. Innit?
你有跟安东聊吗
Did you talk to Anton?
一点都没聊吗
At all?
没有吗
No?
他问起了你
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表