剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
-他在哪
- Where is he?
他要去哪
And where is he going?
他要去哪
Where is he going?
-蠢货 -回来
- You stupid... - Hey, c-come back.
你不能待在外面
Okay, you can't stay out here.
回去吧 我打给他 叫他再回来
Come back in. We'll call him. I'll ask him to come back.
我不能打给他 我不知道他的号♥码
I can't call him. I don't have his number.
什么意思 你当然有他的号♥码了
What do you mean? Of course you have his number.
我没有 我不知道他的号♥码
I don't! I don't have his number!
-你有车吗 -什么
- Do you have a car? - What?
在哪呢
Where is it?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他会做蠢事的
He's gonna do something stupid.
回家去吧
Just come back in, okay?
你的车呢
Where's your car?
西北墙处有动静
See something on the northwest wall.
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
画面没过来
It's not going through.
学员在屋里关太久了
The trainees have been kept inside for too long.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
把她们控制在限制区里超过几小时
It's not safe for them to be held in restricted areas
是不安全的
for more than a few hours.
在她们接受社交训练前
Until they receive socialization training,
我需要不断给他们用药 我需要监控...
I need to constantly medicate them. I need to monitor...
你没听到吗
Did you not hear me?
我说了 闭嘴
I said shut up.
长官
Sir?
我们卫星定位了海勒的车
We have a satellite location on Heller's car.
在达洛霍伊以西两英里处的一家小旅馆
It's a small motel two miles west of Dorohoi.
汉娜
Hanna?
是我 别挂电♥话♥
It's me. Don't put down the phone.
你要去尤特拉克斯 是吗
You're going to Utrax, aren't you?
你在哪
Where are you?
你妈妈告诉我们你要去哪了
Your mother told us where you were going.
索耶在机构等着你呢
Sawyer's waiting for you at the facility.
他的人也在
He has men with him.
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
因为他们骗了我 还企图杀我
Because they lied to me and tried to kill me.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
如果我还在给他们干 为什么现在要打给你
If I was still working with them, why would I call you now?
我知道你在旅馆房♥间里
I know you're in the motel room.
我为什么不直接干掉你
Why wouldn't I just execute you?
为什么要给你个机会
Why give you the chance?
你为什么要回尤特拉克斯
Why are you going back to Utrax?
你发现了什么 我需要知道
What did you find out? I need to know.
你又重启了项目
You've started the program again.
你说什么呢
What do you mean?
尤特拉克斯项目 我拿到了文件
The Utrax program. I have a file.
照片 十几岁的孩子
Photos. Teenage children.
如果是真的 那他们可没告诉我
If that's true, they did it without me.
得了吧
Sure, they did.
别挂 听我说
No, don't-don't hang up. Listen to me.
上次项目被毁时
Last time when it was destroyed,
他们向我保证说这些事绝不会再重演了
they assured me that what we did would never happen again.
他们保证过的
They promised me.
你一向很会撒谎 玛丽莎
You always lie so well, Marissa.
埃里克 这事跟我无关
Erik, I'm not in on this.
你想要什么
What do you want?
汉娜在哪
Where's Hanna?
你想保证她的安全 是吗
You're trying to make her safe, aren't you?
杀了我 杀了索耶
Kill me. Kill Sawyer.
杀了所有知道的人
Kill everyone who knows.
让她不被扯进来
Keep her out of it.
这是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
他们在等你 你会走入陷阱的
They're waiting for you. You're walking into a trap.
你别想活着走出去
You'll never get out of there alive.
或许我没打算活下来
Maybe I don't intend to.
这是自杀任务吗
Is this a suicide mission?
把那里炸毁 曝光项目
Blow the place up, expose the program,
让它被关闭
get it closed down?
然后呢
And then what?
你觉得她能消失吗
You think she can just disappear?
就算你杀了那里的每个人
Even if you kill everyone in that place,
你觉得就完了吗
you think it ends there?
永远没个完 索耶背后还有人
It never ends. There's people behind Sawyer,
你根本不知道的人
people that you don't even know about.
他们会找到汉娜
They'll find Hanna.
你死了 谁又能保护她
And with you dead, who will protect her?
我可以帮你 确保她的安全
I can help you, can make her safe.
怎么做
How?
新身份
New identity.
新相貌 新文件 新人格
New appearance, new documents, whole new personality.
我经常做这个 他们不会发现的
I do it all the time. They'd never know.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do it?
你不会理解的
You won't understand.
说来听听
Try me.
好吧
All right.
因为她是我的责任
Because she's my responsibility.
汉娜不是你的...
Hanna isn't your...
是的
Yes, she is.
你的 和我的
Yours... and mine.
乔汉娜生下了她
Johanna gave birth to her.
但是我们创造了她
But we made her.
你具体要怎么做
So, how exactly are you going to do it?
我们联手
We work together.
一起保证她的安全
Together we make her safe.
好
Okay.
如果你冲我开枪 汉娜就死定了
If you shoot me, Hanna won't make it.
他们会找到她
They'll find her.
不管你怎么做
Doesn't matter what you do.
我们是她唯一的机会
We're her only chance.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
相信我吧
Please trust me.
不 埃里克
No, Erik.
-我早该知道的 -不
- I should have known. - No.
我不知道的
I didn't know.
停火
Hold your fire.
你被包围了 海勒
You're surrounded, Heller.
出来
Come out.
算了吧
Don't think so.
这不非得以你想的方式结束
This doesn't need to end the way you think.
-干掉他 -开火
- Take him out. - Fire!
-汉娜 不 -我们走
- Hanna, no. - Let's go.
我掩护你
I'll cover you.
汉娜 你不能这么做
Hanna, you can't do this.
我的老师很厉害
I had a good teacher.
开车 走
Drive. Go.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表