剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
她很特别
诊所
抱歉 无意打扰你
Sorry, I don't mean to disturb you.
你说英语吗
Uh, y-you speak English?
是的 滚开
Yes, I do. Just piss off.
你对这事确定吗
Are you sure about what you're doing?
你体内是个小生命啊
That's a living being inside of you.
这可是个大决定
It's a big decision.
我是丹尼尔
I'm Daniel.
我猜猜 天主教慈善机构的
Let me guess, Catholic charity.
不是
No, no.
不是那样的
Not like that.
我上周在这里见到你了
I saw you here last week.
你在外面站着等着
You were standing, waiting outside,
待了10 15分钟
ten, 15 minutes,
然后你走了
and then you left.
前一周也是
The same the week before.
跟我去喝杯咖啡吧
Just have a coffee with me.
就在那边
Just over here.
就20分钟
20 minutes.
我给你解释
I'll explain.
就喝杯免费咖啡
It's just free coffee.
如果你不喜欢我所说的
If you don't like what I'm saying,
你就继续
you can go ahead.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
那我为你的损失遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
就是我们说的那样
It's just what we talked about.
我去打个电♥话♥
I'm just gonna make a phone call.
马上回来
Be right back.
我又找到一个
I have another.
当然了
Of course you do.
告诉我她的名字
Give me her name.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔汉娜·佩特雷斯库
双份威士忌 不加冰
Double scotch. No ice.
你别想赊账了 卢卡斯
No more credit for you, Lucas.
抱歉 经理说的
I'm sorry. Management says so.
拜托
Come on, man.
听着
Look,
把欠的钱还了 不然另找酒吧吧
pay us what you owe or find yourself another bar.
托马斯 别犯浑
Tomas, stop being a prick
-给我杯酒 -滚蛋
- and give me a fucking drink. - Fuck off!
我去啊
For fuck's sake!
滚
卢卡斯·泰勒
Lucas Taylor?
你要跟我们来吗
You want to come with us?
这是干什么
What the hell is this?
要上车吗
Want to get in the car?
最好别
I wouldn't do that.
来吧
Go on. Go on.
请吧
Please,
坐
take a seat.
自便
Help yourself.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你记得我吗
You remember me?
我应该记得吗
Should I?
我面试过你一次
I interviewed you once.
做送货员
To be a deliveryman.
是你的维和部队哥们埃里克·海勒推荐了你
Your peacekeeping buddy Erik Heller recommended you.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
但我没要你
But then I didn't take you.
不
No.
其实 是我没接受你的邀请
Actually, I didn't accept your offer.
我不相信你这张贱脸
I didn't trust your rat-arse face.
那么你是记得我
So you do remember.
这是怎么回事
What is this shit?
我在找埃里克
I'm looking for Erik.
听说他在柏林
I hear he's in Berlin.
我可不知道
News to me.
你没见到他吗
You haven't seen him?
15年都没了
Not in 15 years.
据我所知 他在波兰还是哪的
Last I heard, he was in Poland or somewhere.
那你两晚前
So you didn't help him
没帮他打劫一个军♥火♥库吗
rob an arms depot two nights ago?
没有
No, I didn't.
你现在做什么 卢卡斯
What do you do now, Lucas?
建筑工作
Some building work.
还有开车
Some driving.
钱紧张吗
Is money tight?
不关你的事
None of your fucking business.
这我可以帮忙
I could help you with that.
帮你缓解经济困难
With your financial situation.
我们可以替你还了酒吧的债
We could clear your bar debts.
听说你欠了城里好几家酒吧的钱
I hear you have a few across town.
我说了
Like I said...
你很忠诚
You are loyal.
这是好事
It's nice.
但这是不够你买♥♥酒喝的
It just can't buy you a drink.
喝吧 伙计
Go on, old boy.
喝一杯吧
Take a drink.
喝吧
Go on.
你欠钱的那些人
The people you're in debt to,
你需要喝杯酒才能对付他们
you are gonna need it.
你休想买♥♥通我
You can't buy me.
埃里克对你说了多少
How much has Erik told you?
他跟你说他在罗马尼亚的工作了吗
Did he tell you about his work in Romania?
还有那女孩的事 她是什么人
Tell you about the girl? Who she is?
她是他女儿
She's his daughter.
是吗
Is she?
你为他赌命之前
Before you risk your life for him,
你该自问 你对埃里克·海勒有多了解
you should ask yourself how much you know about Erik Heller.
他人呢
他迟到了好多
等你呢
Waiting for you.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 没事
Sure. Fine.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
别理她 她在赌气
Ignore her. She's just acting up
因为我不肯带上她
because I won't let her be involved.
卢卡斯 你今晚能盯住酒店吗
Lucas, you okay to watch the hotel tonight?
确保威格勒不出动
Make sure Wiegler doesn't make a move.
其他人8点走
The rest of us leave here at 8:00.
她酒店下面停了辆车
There's a car park beneath her hotel.
她在230房♥间 你们解决掉保安
She's in room 230. You two take care of her security.
-把她交给我 -我想跟你去
- Leave her to me. - I want to come with you.
我说了 你待在这儿
I told you, you stay here.
但我能帮忙
But I'm useful.
你待在这儿
You stay here.
教我这些有什么意义
What was the point of teaching me that?
这一切有什么意义
What was the point of any of it?
真是厉害
这是什么
What is this, huh?
你对我隐瞒了什么
What aren't you telling me?
这是什么意思 这些数字是什么
What does it mean? What are these numbers?
这是什么
What-What's this?
你在哪找到的
Where did you find this?
你说啊 你什么都不告诉我
You tell me. You tell me nothing.
这是什么
威格勒给她灌输的谎言
别去理睬
汉娜 听我说
Hanna, listen.
听我说 汉娜
Listen to me, Hanna.
她在骗你
She's lying to you.
你把我训练成机器
You train me like a machine
又告诉我 我什么都不能做 为什么
and then you say I can do nothing. Why?
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表