剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
早上好 学员们
Good morning, trainees.
今天的早餐仍将于早7点开始
Your breakfast today will be at 0700 hours as normal.
医检和药检将于早9点开始
Medication and physical checks will be at 0900 hours
之后是体育课和文化研究
followed by phys ed and cultural studies.
请向联络官询问具体细节
Please refer to your liaison officer for further details
祝你今天愉快
and enjoy your day.
别傻了 阿卜杜尔
Don't be stupid, Abdul!
我没事的 我是个冠军
I'll be fine! I'm a champion!
跳啊 跳啊
Jump! Jump!
他怎么不跳
Why isn't he jumping?
他吓尿了
He's shitting his Speedos!
汉娜
第一季 第七集
我都不确定你会跟我走
I wasn't sure you'd come with me.
她让我觉得不安全
I didn't feel safe with her.
她告诉你要带你去哪了吗
She tell you where you were going?
没有
No.
她说我属于一个项目
She told me I was part of a program,
我会去见负责项目的人
and that I would meet the people behind it.
她告诉你他们做了什么吗
Did she tell you what they were doing?
没有
No.
他们做实验
They experimented.
探索某些变异对新生儿的影响
Explored how certain mutations might affect a newborn child,
好获得优势
to gain advantage.
什么变异
What mutations?
他们没给我讲过科学原理
They didn't tell me about the science.
我只负责招募
I just worked in recruitment.
你招募了我妈妈
And you recruited my mother.
对
Yes.
因为她不想要我
'Cause she didn't want me.
汉娜 你妈妈那时还年轻
Hanna, your mother was very young.
她有很多麻烦
She had a lot of problems.
所以她才放弃了你
That's why she gave you up.
但她一看到你 就改了主意
The moment she saw you, she changed her mind.
她求着我 要我把你救出来
She was pleading with me to get you out of that place.
她为了救你而死
She died trying to save you.
她爱你 汉娜
She loved you, Hanna.
现在怎么办
So what now?
我想让你过上你应得的生活
Well, I want to give you the life you deserve.
但...
But it...
你不能跟我过
it can't be with me.
他们总会找到我们
They'll always find us.
那我该去哪
So where do I go?
你有真正的父亲
You have a real father.
你认识他吗
You know my real father?
我没见过他 但
I haven't met him, but...
乔汉娜告诉了我他的名字
Johanna gave me his name.
我跟他通过话
I talked to him.
他还在罗马尼亚
He's still in Romania.
他想见见你
He wants to meet you.
如果可以 你愿跟他一起生活吗
Would you want to live with him if you could?
过正常生活
A normal life?
那可能吗
Is that possible?
我会帮你实现
I'll make it possible.
这是我欠你的
I owe you that much.
如果他不喜欢我呢
And what if he doesn't like me?
现在我的人进攻了
And now my men move forward...
你死了 你死了
You're dead! You're dead!
又死了 次次都是
Dead again. Every time.
但我们说好的
But we had a deal.
我可以继续负责此次行动
I would be back leading this operation.
问题是 你没能把姑娘交到我们手上
Thing is, you didn't deliver the girl, did you?
你觉得那是我的错
And you think that's my fault?
比利时直升机坠机
是你没看住埃里克
You let Erik go.
她坐直升机走时 你有开枪的机会
You lined up a shot when she was in the helicopter.
你没开
You didn't take it.
你想告诉我是为什么吗
You want to tell me why?
你为什么不希望我继续负责此案
Why don't you want me back on this case?
你想隐瞒我什么
What are you hiding from me?
听好了
Listen to me.
你留在巴黎 过你的生活
You stay in Paris, you live your life
别再靠近我
and you don't come near me again.
他上♥床♥了
He's in bed.
玛晗
罗马尼亚 达拉巴尼 尤特拉克斯机构
249 你可以走了
249, you can go now.
我们得穿过几个国家
How many countries must we go through?
三个 但都是开放边境
Three. But they are open borders,
我们不会被检查的
so we won't be checked.
你对他有什么了解
What do you know about him?
你父亲吗
Your father?
他已婚 有孩子
He's married, with children.
-几个 -三个
- How many? - Three.
多大了
How old are they?
比你小
They are younger than you.
我妈妈和他 他们没在一起 是吧
My mother and him, they weren't together, were they?
对 那是个...
No. It was...
意外
An accident.
我们检查了坠毁点 长官
We've checked with the crash site, sir.
-尚无发现 -威格勒呢
- Nothing yet. - And Wiegler?
还在她家 没动过
Still at her home. She's not moved.
她就是走出了家门 我也要知道
She so much as walks out the door, I want to know.
给我找到埃里克·海勒
And find me Erik Heller.
索耶
Sawyer.
我是诺里斯
This is Norris.
我们尚无新消息 女士
We have no news as yet, ma'am.
你的一台电脑在柏林被黑了
One of your computers was hacked into in Berlin.
有人查看了尤特拉克斯复活的文件
Someone gained access to the Utrax Regenesis file.
我们认为是埃里克·海勒
We think it was Erik Heller.
我们认为他会回尤特拉克斯
We think he's going back to Utrax.
我得顺路去见个人
I have to see someone, on the way.
谁
Who?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
就是在回忆
Just remembering.
谁住这里
Who lives here?
埃里克
Erik.
不要再有秘密了
No more secrets.
你想要什么
What do you want?
走开
Go away.
我忙呢
I'm busy.
埃里克
Erik?
你好 母亲
Hello, mother.
你这么久都去哪了
Where have you been all this time?
在国外 工作
Abroad. Working.
有人来找过我吗
Did anyone come asking about me?
没有
No one.
你来做什么
Why are you here?
我需要父亲的枪 我们要去东边狩猎
I need Father's guns. We're going hunting. Out east.
你还留着吗
You still have them?
嗯
Yes.
还在老地方
They're where they always were.
别告诉她我要拿枪 是个惊喜
Don't tell her I'm taking them. It's a surprise.
她是你女儿吗
Is she your daughter?
我就好了 去车里等着
I'm just, uh, finishing up here. Wait in the car.
你住下吧 已经晚了 你不能整夜开车
Why don't you stay? It's late, you can't drive all night.
我们已经迟了
We are already late.
不 我们住下吧 我想住下
No, let's stay. I'd like that.
阿♥拉♥巴马 阿♥拉♥斯加
Alabama. Alaska.
亚利桑那
Arizona.
阿肯色
Arkansas.
加州
California.
科罗拉多
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表