剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
埃里克·海勒
他是在急诊室外被发现的
He was found outside the emergency room.
几小时后失血过多而亡
Bled to death a few hours later.
没有钱包 没有身份证 什么都没有
No wallet, no ID, nothing.
1米85 白人男子
185 centimeter. White male.
这是他吗
Is this him?
汉娜
第一季 第五集
快上楼
Get upstairs, please.
杰 听到没 把耳机取了
Jay? Hello? Take off the head...
小菲 你能把折叠式躺椅拿出来吗
Phie, can you get out the deck chairs?
起床了
Wakey, wakey.
杰吃掉了我省下的最后一根香肠 所以...
Jay ate the last sausage I was saving, so...
-我不饿 -我知道
- I'm not hungry. - I know.
你不能一直吃巧克力
You can't keep eating chocolate.
你会长肉的
It's gonna come out of your armpits.
快一个星期了
It's been almost a week.
你确定没有可以联♥系♥的人吗
Are you sure there isn't someone I can call?
你说你不会的
You said you wouldn't.
-你答应过我你不会的 -我知道 只是
- You promised me you wouldn't. - I know, I just...
肯定有人能帮你
There has to be someone that can help you.
如果你想我走 没关系
If you want me to leave, then fine.
我不想你走
I don't want you to leave.
我想你相信我
I want you to trust me.
我不能相信任何人
I can't trust anyone.
那你为什么来这儿
Then why did you come here?
抱歉我们关门了
I'm sorry we're closed.
早上
In the morning.
弗兰茨
Franz.
弗兰茨
Franz.
我们需要你
We need you.
情况变糟了
It's getting worse.
拜托了
Please.
接下来会这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
你会休假一段时间
You're gonna take time off
接受心理辅♥导♥ 处理埃里克·海勒
and get psychological help to deal with the aftermath
对你造成的影响
of what Erik Heller put you through.
你明天先去看心理医生 然后回家
You'll see a therapist tomorrow, and then you'll head home.
局里应该知道我是你找到他们的最大机会
The agency should know I'm your best chance of finding them.
如果海勒还活着 只有我能让他
If Heller's alive, I'm the one who can get him
将我们引向那女孩
to lead us to the girl.
我们以前是这么认为的 现在不是了
That used to be our opinion. Not anymore.
所以滚开
So get out of my way.
行
Fine.
试试不靠我找到她
Try finding her without me.
但要是你编造什么谎言把我说成精神不稳定的话
But you cook up some story portraying me as unstable,
我就跟你死磕到底
I'll fight you all the way.
这并不是谎言 对吗
It's not really a story, is it?
你说什么
Excuse me?
案件档案2003年11月
Case file November 2003.
在关掉尤特拉克斯机构后
After closing down the Utrax facility,
玛丽莎·威格勒被发现有
Marissa Wiegler was found to have suffered from...
心理健康问题
mental health issues.
可以理解
It's understandable.
你被要求对那些婴儿做的事
What you were asked to do to those babies
换谁来都会产生阴影
would've been tough on anyone.
-对一个女人来说 一定... -操♥你♥妈♥
- For a woman, it must have... - Fuck you.
我是唯一在保护你的人 玛丽莎
I'm the one protecting you, Marissa.
你应该跪地感谢我才是
You should be on your hands and knees thanking me right now.
你倒是想呢
Oh, yeah, wouldn't you love that?
感染了
It's infected.
他得去医院
He needs to go to the hospital.
我们需要X光 才能取出子弹
We need X-rays so we can get the bullet out.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我们和医院有达成协议
We have an understanding with the hospital.
他们不会通知警方...
They don't notify the police about the...
有非法移♥民♥
undocumented migrants.
不能去医院
No hospital.
好 不去医院
Okay, no hospital.
尽你所能吧
Do what you can.
把我包拿来
Get my bag.
我会清理伤口 但是子弹只能留在里面
I'll clean up the wound, but we'll have to leave the bullet in.
汉娜
Hanna...
他叫迪特尔·舒尔茨
His name is Dieter Schultes.
他是海勒在赫尔曼德省的中队指挥 仍然居住在柏林
He was Heller's squadron leader in Helmand. Still lives in Berlin.
他可能把他藏了起来
He could be hiding him.
调出他的详细资料 查出他的工作地点
Pull up his details. Find out where he works.
你提到了一个行动 尤特拉克斯
You mentioned an operation. Utrax.
你能给我说说吗 我找不到相关记录
Do you want to tell me about it? I can't find any record.
玛丽莎·威格勒知道吗
Does Marissa Wiegler know about it?
谢了 卡尔
Thanks, Carl.
-没事了 -长官
- We're done here. - Sir.
卡尔
Carl.
你现在该考虑你的事业
This is when you think about your career.
别问你不该问的问题
And you stop asking questions you do not need to ask.
杰 赶紧放下
Jay, put that down, now.
你应该鼓励他多出门
You could encourage him to get out the house more.
至少他不会得皮肤癌
Well, at least he won't get skin cancer.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好了 我们该走了
Okay. We should get going.
-什么 你去哪 -你糊涂了吗
- What, where are you going? - What's wrong with your memory?
我和你♥爸♥要出去 你答应要照顾杰的
Me and your dad are going out. You agreed to look after Jay.
-操 该死 -别说脏话
- Oh, fuck, shite... - Don't swear.
不 因为我答应丹我会去帮他准备派对
No, because I promised Dan that I'd go help him with his party.
你可以改天去见丹
Well, you can see Dan another night.
我和你♥爸♥需要两人时间
Me and your dad need some one-on-one time.
或许我们可以改天去
Maybe we could go another night.
你不是想这么做吗
I thought you wanted to do this.
我是想
No, I... I do.
天 我故意没吃的 小混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God! I was saving that, little shit.
-妈妈 -跟你弟弟道歉
- Mom! - Apologize to your brother.
妈妈 我吃完了 能去玩吗
Mom, I'm finished. Can I go play?
-不行 -可以
- No. - Yeah.
你在损我威严
You're undermining me.
-他吃够了 -这不是重点
- What? He's had enough. - That is not the point.
你们去吧 我会留下 没事
Just go. I'll stay. It's fine.
你为什么而来 玛丽莎
Why are you here, Marissa?
不是吧 要来这套
Really? We're doing this?
既然你必须来 不如就好好利用吧
Well, since you have to be here, shall we make use of it?
好 我几乎肯定是受到了创伤
Okay. I am almost certainly traumatized
最近一次在柏林的行动中被挟持成为人♥质♥
by having been held hostage in a recent operation in Berlin.
你看上去不像受了创伤
You don't seem traumatized.
那是因为我没有
That's because I'm not.
所以你当时很自信绑♥架♥你的人不会伤害你
So you felt confident that your assailant wouldn't hurt you?
不 不 他想杀我
Oh, no. No, no. He wanted to kill me.
你为什么不觉得这可怕
Why was that not terrifying to you?
有比死更可怕的事
There's worse things than dying.
那是什么
What would they be?
我告诉你我想要什么
I'll tell you what I want.
我想回到岗位 我显然是
I want to be put back on the job for which I am clearly
最有能力完成他们目标的人
the person best qualified to obtain the agency's goals.
找到你想找的人
To find the people that you're looking for.
我对这事一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
不然为什么索耶会让我到你这来
Why else would Sawyer send me to you?
我了解埃里克·海勒 我了解那个女孩
I know Erik Heller, I know that girl.
在机场发生了什么
Something happened at the airport.
她应该和他在一起的 但是没有
She should've been with him, but she wasn't.
叫索耶给我我所需的支援
Tell Sawyer to give me the support I need.
我会找到他们
I will find them.
还有什么比死更可怕
What's worse than dying?
杀人更可怕
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表