剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
Colorado.
康涅狄格
Connecticut.
特拉华
Delaware.
我们认为这些真理不言自明
We hold these truths to be self-evident,
所有人均生来平等
that all men are created equal,
造物主赋予了他们
that they are endowed by their creator
一些不可剥夺的权利
with certain unalienable rights,
其中包括生命权
that among these are life,
自♥由♥权 和追逐幸福的权利
liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
埃里克 记得卡尔·鲍尔吗 你学校的朋友
Erik, you remember Carl Bauer? Your friend from school?
记得 怎么
Sure, why?
他现在是镇长了 生了三个孩子
He's mayor of the town now. Three children.
住在大房♥子里 种了青柠树 就在湖边
Lives in the big house with the lime trees. By the lake.
你以前还去那儿玩呢 记得吗
You used to go and play there. You remember?
我一直觉得埃里克该住在那里
I always thought Erik should live there.
那样他父亲会非常骄傲的
It would have made his father so proud.
你父亲现在在哪
Where is your father now?
他死了 心脏病
He died. Heart attack.
他是个好人 我们当年很幸福
He was a wonderful man. We were so happy.
这是你原来的房♥间吗
Was this your room?
对 但她重装♥修♥了
Yes, but she redecorated.
没有兄弟姐妹吗
No brothers or sisters?
别听我妈的
Don't listen to my mother.
他们并不幸福
They weren't happy together.
为什么不
Why not?
我觉得我父亲并不爱她
I don't think my father ever loved her.
他...
He was...
他是个叛逆的人
He was a rebel.
他总在对抗体系
He was always fighting the system,
她为此恨他
and she hated him for it.
她不肯支持他
She refused to support him.
说他唯一的责任是
Said his only duty was to...
保护他所爱的人
To protect those he loved.
对
Yeah.
玛丽莎·威格勒
萨拉·海勒
玛丽莎·威格勒
Marissa Wiegler.
你走前想吃点面包和香肠吗
You want some bread and sausage before you go?
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
出镇的路上 有青柠树的房♥子
On the way out of town. The house with the lime trees.
一定记得看看
Don't miss it!
如果有人来 就说我们没来过
If anyone comes, we were never here.
他三小时前走的
He left three hours ago.
他还拿了枪
And he took guns?
他说他要去狩猎
He said he was going hunting
去东边
in the East.
他说他要去东边哪里了吗
Did he say where in the East he was going?
没有
No.
你觉得他会伤害她吗
Do you think he might hurt her?
这是他吗
Is this him?
他一直麻烦不断
He was always trouble,
从小就是
right from the start.
-有后路吗 -不
- Is there a back way? - No.
上上上
Go. Go, go, go, go.
你昨晚根本没睡 是吧
You didn't sleep at all last night, did you?
你休息一下
Why don't you take a rest
让我开会儿吧
and let me drive for a while.
没有他的迹象
There seems to be no sign of him.
收到
Copy.
取胎印 确认他们开的什么车
Take tire prints. Get an I.D. of the car they're driving.
你就是听不懂 是吧
You don't get the message, do you?
埃里克·海勒为什么要往东去
Why is Erik Heller heading east?
你有什么瞒着我
What aren't you telling me?
干掉她
Take her out.
喂
Yes?
你是对的 女士 他知道了
You were right, ma'am, he knows.
我觉得他是要去那里
I think he's going there.
-249 你迟到了 -我忘了
- 249, you're late. - I forgot.
你得增强纪律性
You must learn to be more disciplined.
坐
Take a seat.
249.
所有学员马上返回房♥间
All trainees are to return to their rooms immediately
等待进一步指示
and await further instructions.
所有人回房♥间
Everyone back to their rooms.
马上
Now.
封锁期间不得说话
There is to be no talking during lockdown.
为了你自身的安全
For your own security,
远离你房♥间里的窗户
keep away from the windows of your room.
封锁结束时会发布通知
You will be informed when lockdown is over.
我们能在天黑前赶到吗
Will we get there before dark?
太远了 我们在山里过夜
It's too far. We'll spend the night in the hills.
早上再见他
See him in the morning.
好
Okay.
旅馆
你好
Da?
-我要12号♥房♥间 -好
- I'd like room 12, please. - Okay.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
带你上飞机
Taking you to your plane.
机场就穿过这里
Airfield's just through here.
飞机会送你回巴黎
Plane will take you back to Paris.
请下车
Get out, please.
-机场在哪 -就穿过树林
- Where's the airfield? - It's through those trees.
如果你想可以打开暖气
You can put the heater on if you want.
-你饿了吗 -有点
- You hungry? - A little.
我们稍后就叫吃的
We'll get food in a minute.
这里挺好 至少以前挺好的
It's good here-- at least, used to be.
你来过这里
Have you been here before?
是的
Yeah.
你母亲死的前一晚
The night before your mother died.
我们逃跑时 曾把你带来这里
We brought you here when we were trying to escape.
-就在这个房♥间 -对
- In this room? - Yeah.
我们就把你放在床脚那里
We set you at the end of the bed, just there.
你睡了一整晚
You slept all night.
我们完全睡不着 太害怕了
We couldn't sleep at all, we were so scared.
怕什么
Scared of what?
怕他们会来
Scared they'd come.
怕你会大叫 吵醒大家
Scared you'd scream, wake everyone.
怕你不叫
Scared you wouldn't scream.
怕你死去
Scared you'd die on us.
你妈妈
Your mother...
她给你唱了首歌♥
she sang you a song.
就坐在床脚那里
Sitting at the end of the bed, just there.
我爱过她
I loved her.
很爱她
Very deeply.
我知道
I know.
证件 谢谢
I.D.? Thank you.
让他过去
Let him through.
-没发现海勒吗 -没有 长官
- No sign of Heller? - No, sir.
好 我们等
All right. We wait.
确保周围有人把守
Make sure the perimeters are manned.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是罗兰库奈克博士 我是这里的科学负责人
I'm Dr. Roland Kunek. I run the science here.
-这怎么回事 -我们有个安保问题
- What is going on? - We have a security issue
我们正在解决
which we're currently resolving.
回去管你的药
Get back to your meds,
别让那些孩子瞎胡闹
make sure those kids don't blow a fuse in there.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你不能这么对我说话
You can't talk to me like that.
-我可是项目负责人 -不
- I run this program. - No.
你不是
You don't.
守卫驻扎在院子各角落
Guards stationed at all corners of the compound.
我们能全方位监控
We have 360 eyeball.
所有车辆
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表