剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
- Can I help you? - I hope so.
-早上好 -早上好
- Guten Morgen. - Guten Morgen.
我找埃里克·海勒
I'm looking for Erik Heller.
我好多年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in years.
几天前在安德森酒店外
You didn't see him or his daughter
你没看到他或者他女儿吗
outside Anderson Hotel a few days ago?
没有
No.
为何对他如此忠诚
All this loyalty-- where does it come from?
阿富汗
Afghanistan?
你朋友鲁迪跟我说了个感人故事
Your friend Rudi was telling me this touching story
可是没说完
that he never got to finish.
我说了 我不知道埃里克·海勒在哪
As I said, I don't know where Erik Heller is.
所以如果我跟着你
So, if I followed you,
我不会找到他
you wouldn't lead me to him?
我会完成我的工作 然后回家
I'd finish my work... and go home.
普通生活 普通人
Normal life, normal man.
真好啊
That's so sweet.
如果你不知道
Well, if you don't know,
你就没法告诉我 对吗
you can't tell me, can you?
谢谢
Danke.
他来这儿做什么
What was he doing in here?
他在这儿过夜
He slept here.
是吗
He did?
他知道
Does he know?
-我在这儿吗 -不
- About me? - No.
他只是
He just--
他觉得我在用这车
He just thinks I'm using the van
睡遍城里的所有男生
to fuck every boy in town.
他之前疯掉 禁足了我一个月
God, he went nuts and grounded me for a month.
我给你添了好多麻烦
I'm getting you in too much trouble.
没有 没有
No, no, no.
他们就是施虐狂而已
They're just bloody sadists.
现在我没法去安东的电影之夜了
And now I can't go to Anton's movie night.
我只能待在我房♥间里
I'm gonna have to stay in my room
或者和我父母一起吃晚饭
or have fucking dinner with my parents.
真完美
Perfect.
他们关系不好吗
Are things bad between them?
是吧
I think so.
也许你离家出走是正确的
Maybe you got it right about running away.
你不能这么对他们
You can't do that to them.
-可你就这么做了 -这不一样
- But you did. - That's different.
为什么 为什么不一样
Wh- Why? Why is it different?
-或许我该离开 -不
- Maybe I should leave. - No.
我不会帮你 索菲
I'm not helping you, Sophie.
拜托 别这样
Please. Don't you dare.
如果你走
If you go,
我就跟你走
I'm coming with you
因为你是我生活里最美好的事
'cause you're the best thing in my life.
你是我生活里唯一的事
You're the only thing in mine.
你还来吗 希望你和你朋友能来
安东想知道我们去不去
Anton wants to know whether we're coming round.
就在街角那里
It's only around the fucking corner.
该死
Fuck's sake.
贝努特
Benoit.
快点
Come on.
我不想被开罚单
I don't want to get a ticket.
我们得等保罗 他要来玩
We have to wait for Paul, he's coming to play.
你该先跟我说的
You should have checked with me.
他爸爸知道
His dad knows.
他在哪
Where is he?
贝努特
Benoit?
贝努特
Benoit.
我问你话呢
I asked you a question.
我和你说话的时候看着我
Look at me when I'm talking to you.
你不是我妈妈 你不能命令我
You're not my mum, you can't tell me what to do.
什么
What?
爸爸假装你是 但你并不是
Dad pretends you are, but you're not!
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mum.
我们走
Let's go.
卡尔 我能问你个问题吗
Carl, can I ask you a question?
你听说索耶要把我调回总部吗
Did you hear Sawyer's sending me back to Langley?
他找到海勒或者那女孩了吗
Did he find Heller or the girl?
应该没有 但没人跟我说任何消息 所以
I don't think so, but I'm not being told anything, so...
卡尔 我们到达机场前
Carl, what exactly
特种部队在那到底看到了什么
did the SWAT team see at the airfield before we got there?
老天 玛丽莎 你还...
Jesus, Marissa, are-are you still...?
-你说那女孩从海勒身边走开了 -嗯
- You said that the girl was walking away from Heller. - Yeah.
他们改变了计划
They were changing plan.
可能是其他原因吗
Could it have been something else?
会不会是他们吵架
Like, could they have had an argument
她拒绝跟他走
and she was refusing to go with him?
-这可能吗 -有可能
- Is that possible? - It's possible, yes.
可他们为什么会吵架
But why would they be arguing?
旅途顺风 卡尔
Have a safe flight, Carl.
等等 你对这个尤特拉克斯有何了解
Hey, wait, what do you know about this thing called Utrax?
索耶跟你说了什么
What did Sawyer tell you?
要怎么知道你喜欢他
你想他的频率
那就别开门 小杂碎
Don't get the door then, you little shit.
-你吼我♥干♥什么 -闭嘴
- What are you mad at me for? - Shut up.
禁你足的又不是我
I'm not the one who grounded you.
-好 -是谁被打入冷宫了
- Hi-ya. - Who's in the doghouse?
我现在没心情开玩笑
I am not in the mood.
派对上和你一起离开的那个女孩是谁
Who was that girl you left the party with?
我在度假时认识她的
Um... I met her on holiday.
她睡在野营车里
She's sleeping in the camper van.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
-她离家出走 -我靠
- She ran away from home. - Fuck.
发生了什么
What happened?
老实说 我也不知道
I- I don't actually know, to be honest.
她不肯告诉我
She won't tell me,
但她父母似乎很差劲
but her parents seem fucked up.
所有父母都很差劲
All parents are fucked up.
她的不一样
No, not-not like hers.
我不知道我能不能帮到她
I just don't know if I can help her.
真希望我知道可以怎么帮她
If I know how. Ugh.
是你啊
Oh, it's you!
孩子们在哪
Where are the kids?
里面
Inside.
我迟到了 告诉西玛她欠我个人情
I'm late, tell Sima she owes me one.
还有你朋友来了
Oh, and your friend is here.
看啊
Guck mal.
你从没跟我说过你有美国朋友
You never told me you had an American friend.
你们俩都回自己房♥间去
Go to your room now, both of you.
我想去美国
I wanna go to America.
马上回房♥间
Go to your room now.
普通生活 普通人
Normal life, normal man.
他们这个年龄很容易相信人
They're so trusting at this age.
温顺
Docile.
怎么长大后就不温顺了呢
How do we lose that?
那么
So...
我们之前说到哪了
where were we?
他们看电视看多久了
How long have they been watching TV?
不
Oh, no.
你才刚回来
You just came back.
听着 我回来后 我们会定个计划
Listen, when I return, we'll make a plan...
拜托 别说完这句话
Please, don't finish that sentence.
这淤青是怎么回事
How did you get this?
怎么来的
How did you get it?
拜托
Come on.
回答我
Answer me.
我不能告诉你 你知道的
I can't tell you. You know that.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表