剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
That's just our little secret, Clare.
-谢谢 -入住愉快
- Thank you. - Enjoy your stay.
下午好 有什么需要帮助吗
Good afternoon. How may I help?
我和我女儿需要一间房♥
I need a room for myself and my daughter.
我看看我们还剩什么房♥间
Yeah, let me just see what we have available.
坐下
Sit down.
你想的话可以看电视
You can watch TV if you want.
他们还有多久到
How long till they come?
晚些时候 现在休息吧
Later. Rest now.
过会儿吃东西
We'll get some food in a bit.
-好 可以干掉他了 -收到
- Okay, you have the green light. - Copy that.
不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
让开
Get out of the way!
靠
Fuck!
索耶呢
Where's Sawyer?
他去哪了
Where did he go?
真的没有像我这样的人吗
Is there really no one like me?
你独一无二
You're unique.
所以我们想照顾你
That's why we want to look after you.
独一无二意味着孤独
Unique just means alone.
尤特拉克斯复活
机密
摩尔多万
皮特鲁丝
恩古
科斯塔切
阿尔布
约内斯库
玛晗
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你知道她在哪吗
You know where she is?
开你的车
Just drive.
出租车
Taxi!
我需要钱
I need money.
我会还你的
I'll pay you back.
拿去
Keep it.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们拿孩子威胁我
They threatened my kids.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
能有这样的生活
To have waht you have.
美国外交保护
U.S. Diplomatic protection.
好的 先生 在走廊尽头
Yes, sir. It's at the end of the hall.
谢谢
Thank you.
未知号♥码
一小时
这是自助餐 去拿吧
It's all you can eat; go for it.
然后呢
And then what happens?
然后他们会来接你
And then they come and pick you up.
他们会照顾你
They look after you.
就像我们说过的
Like we said.
他们要把我带去哪里
Where are they gonna take me?
等他们到了我们再谈这些
We can discuss all of that when they get here.
你说过你会保护我
You said that you'll protect me.
我会的
I will.
现在去弄点吃的吧
Now go get something to eat.
我们走
Let's go.
这样
Like this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
汉娜
Hanna.
汉娜
Hanna.
你还好吗
You okay?
只吃这些就够了吗
Is that all you want?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我爸爸是怎么死的
How did my father die?
埃里克不是你♥爸♥爸
Erik's not your father.
但他是怎么死的
But how did he die?
他中枪了
He was shot.
在机场
At the airfield.
他们打死他了
They shot him dead?
是的
Yes.
怎么了
Why?
-需要我帮助吗 先生 -你帮不了
- Can I help you, sir? - I doubt it.
房♥顶上安排一个人 以防她逃跑
I want one man on the roof in case she runs.
剩下的人在这里掩护我
The rest cover me here.
-下楼吗 -对
- You going down? - Sure.
你在这啊
There you are.
我还以为错过了
Thought I missed you.
你们俩早饭吃得好吗
You two have a nice breakfast together?
妈妈 我们能坐出租车去博物馆吗
Mum, can we go by taxi to the musuem?
地铁有什么不好吗
What's wrong with the train?
我喜欢出租车
I like taxi.
我也是
Me too.
-车停在哪了 大厅 -对
- Where's the car parked? Lobby? - Yes.
我们去哪坐出租车 妈妈
Where do we take the taxi from, mum?
她像我女儿这么大的时候 也是这样吗
Was she like her when she was this age?
不是的 对吗 亲爱的
Not exactly, was she, darling?
其实 我想带汉娜去看看水疗
Actually, uh, I want to show Hanna the spa.
我们楼下见
We'll meet you downstairs.
在车上等着
Keep the car waiting.
地下室里有个出口
There's an exit in the basement.
海勒来了
Heller's here.
他带走了她 有武器
He's got her. Armed.
-最后出现在四层 -好的
- Last seen on the fourth floor. - All right.
有情况了
We have a situation.
盯住地下室 每层都派人去
Cover the basement. I want men on all floors.
长官 他们在二层离开了楼梯间
Sir, they left the stairwell on floor two.
他们在二层 我们走
They're on floor two. Let's go.
事实上
The fact is,
如今的世界比起一百年前
the world now is a more anxious place
甚至五十年前更加焦虑
than it was 100 or even 50 years ago.
去坐下
Go sit down.
但没有变得更加危险
But it is not a more dangerous place.
这两者之间的差别
And it's the difference between these two things
正是我今天想讲的
that I want to focus on today.
焦虑的情绪
Feelings of anxiety
对比实际的危险
versus the reality of danger.
谁能跟我说说
So who can give me a thing
日常生活中令自己感到焦虑的事物 请说
that makes them feel anxious in their daily lives? Yes.
我妈妈生病
My mum getting sick.
说得很好 谢谢
That's very good, thank you.
还有呢
What else?
谁来说
Anyone?
你怎么想
How about you?
我害怕被杀死
I'm afraid of being killed.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
各位 请尽快离开大楼
Now, please, can we leave the building as quickly as possible.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
随身物品都放在椅子上
Leave everything on your, on your chairs.
所有人都去一楼
Everyone down to the ground floor, please.
请往这边走
This way, please.
站住
Stop there!
所有人保持冷静
Everybody, stay calm.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
继续跑
Keep going.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表