剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
丹先生 真不敢相信你得走了
是啊
丹先生 他们有无线网络吗
开玩笑的
索菲 喊你十次了
Sophie, for the tenth time,
我们要走了
we are leaving!
好啊 我来了 我来了
All right, I'm coming! I'm coming!
我 父母啊...
丹先生 是啊
真糟糕
他们真糟糕
-索菲 -我们要错过渡轮了
- Sophie! - We're going to miss the ferry.
告诉她我们不带她了
Tell her we're leaving without her.
那是可能会起反作用的策略
That's a strategy that could backfire.
怎么了
What?
那都是什么东西
What the hell have you got in there?
我们不是要去一个月吗
Going for a month, aren't we?
开宿营车去摩洛哥
To Morocco in a camper van.
不坐飞机不是我的点子
It was not my idea not to fly.
无所谓了 我们能装下
It doesn't matter. We'll get it in.
你总让她得逞
You always let her win.
你真的都需要吗
So you really-- you need all of this, yeah?
这都是基本的东西
It's just the basics.
汤姆 收拾好 我们走
Tom, pack it in and let's go.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
该死
Shit.
我们得停车加油
We have to stop for petrol.
我就说我们该早点走的
I told you we should've left earlier.
如果你早点把行李搬上车了
If you had packed the van earlier,
就像你说过的那样
like you said you were going to...
你做了什么
What have you done?
我们把她抓来后 她就没动过 长官
She hasn't moved since we brought her in, sir.
有人跟她说过话吗
Has anyone talked to her yet?
巴黎要你最先接触她
Paris wanted you to be first contact.
好 给她洗干净 带她来
Okay, wash her up and bring her in.
请脱衣服
Undress, please.
跟我来
Follow me.
汉娜
第一季 第二集
把监控接到巴黎站
Plug the CCTV through to Paris Station.
247号♥接线
Extension 247.
你现在应该看得到了
You should have visual now.
看到了
Yeah, it's up.
你在森林里住了好久
You've been in the forest a long time.
除了你父亲 你还见过谁吗
Did you ever meet anyone, aside from your father?
有朋友吗
Any friends?
见过任何人吗
Anyone at all?
那个叫艾尔沃的男孩呢
How about a boy named Arvo?
你记得他吧
You remember him, right?
他带你看什么了吗
Did he show you something?
是的
Yes.
星空
The stars.
好啊 很好
Okay. That's good.
你还能告诉我什么吗
Is there anything else you can tell me?
我想跟玛丽莎·威格勒说话
I want to speak to Marissa Wiegler.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
不 进水里
No, no, that, that in the water.
-好了 -爸爸
- Boy... - Oh, Dad!
我得走了 抱歉
I've got to go. Sorry.
我至少能在脸书上找你吗
Can I at least get you on Facebook?
我没用脸书 我不相信那个
Oh, I'm not on Facebook. I don't believe in it.
抱歉 但我很开心
Sorry. It was fun, though.
索菲 你去哪了
Sophie, where have you been?
我需要尿尿 我们去哪
I needed to pee. Where are we going?
杰
Jay.
把冰箱门关上 伙计
Close the fridge door, pal.
-要不东西都要坏了 -但好热啊
- Everything will go off. - But it's too hot.
你知道空调吗 爸爸
Have you ever heard of air con, Dad?
我们为什么不能留在海滩
Why can't we just stay at the beach?
因为我们在海滩玩够了
Because we've had plenty of beach.
这国家不止有海滨
This country's more than just seaside.
我们得去看看真风景
We're gonna go see the real thing.
"我们得去看看真风景"
"We're gonna go see the real thing."
好啊
Oh, nice.
谢谢你的支持
Thanks for the support.
天呐 拜托
Oh, Jesus, come on.
帮帮我啊 伙计们
Help me out, guys, please.
我叫玛丽莎·威格勒
My name is Marissa Wiegler.
你想跟我说话
You wanted to speak to me?
我们谈谈你父亲吧
Let's talk about your father.
我们谈谈埃里克
Let's talk about Erik.
问她知不知道
Ask her if she knows
海勒曾为我工作
Heller worked for me.
你父亲曾为我工作
Your father worked for me.
2001年 在柏林
In Berlin. 2001.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
麦泽
Meisner.
长官 我们得跟你谈谈
Sir, we need to talk to you.
-我们对姑娘进行了测试 -什么测试
- We've run tests on the girl. - What tests?
标准DNA和药物检测
Standard DNA and meds.
我没授权啊
I didn't authorize that.
这是局里对所有扣押人员的标准程序
It's Agency procedure for all detainees.
结果惊人 长官
Results are remarkable, sir.
好
All right.
把结果发给我
Just send the results to me, please.
你知道他为什么一直
Do you know why he kept you
把你留在树林里吗
in the forest all that time?
你知道你母亲的遭遇吗
Do you know what happened to your mother?
他告诉你他要去哪了吗
Did he tell you where he was going?
我们都很担心他
We are all worried about him.
汉娜 他杀了你母亲
You see, Hanna, he killed your mother.
所以他才带你躲进了森林
That's why he hid with you in the forest.
长官 看
Sir, look.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
要我给她注射点什么吗
Want me to give her something?
那样可能比较好
That might be a good idea.
她在装 理查兹 快出来
She's faking. Richards, get out of there.
中止
Abort.
我重复 中止
I repeat, abort.
中情局研究区
去机房♥看看 那边
Cover the machine room! That way!
她有枪 非常危险
She's armed and extremely dangerous.
做好准备
Take precaution.
我不适合沙漠
I'm not meant for the desert.
我屁♥股♥沟都流汗了
I'm sweating out of my ass crack.
要么我就是尿了 我不...
Or-or I've wet myself. I don't...
-我们不是买♥♥新的了吗 -这不成问题
- I thought we got new ones. - It's not a problem.
我20分钟就能修好
I can fix this in 20 minutes.
20分钟后 我们都会脱水而死
In 20 minutes, we're gonna die of dehydration.
-或被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀了 -杰 把这话收回去
- Or terrorists. - Jay, take that back.
-马上收回去 -对不起
- Take that back now! - Sorry.
这个国家有了不起的文化历史
This country has a history of incredible culture.
你居然就以刻板印象以偏概全...
And for you to reduce that to a stereotype...
瑞秋 饶了他吧
Rach, give him a break.
-他需要知道... -你俩就知道吵
- He needs to know... - All you two do is argue.
我都不知道我们为什么要来
I don't even know why we came!
这是我这辈子最糟的出游
It's been the worst trip of my life.
-索菲 -索菲
- Sophie. - Sophie.
-干什么 -你要去哪
- What?! - Where are you going?
回家
I'm going home!
我们沿西南方
We're 20 klicks southwest
2955行进了20公里 仍未看到
on two-niner-five-five; still no eyeballs.
29RNN358466往北行进
Heading north at two-niner-R-N-N-3-5-8-4-6-6.
没看到 长官
No sign, sir.
妈妈 爸爸
Mum! Dad!
救命
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表