剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
And, uh,
看这有多少士力架
look how many Snickers bars.
是免税的
It's duty-free.
我不...你还是得付钱的
I don't... you still have to pay for those.
但我们可以买♥♥一个
But we can, but we can buy one.
对
Yes.
砰砰砰
Shot, shot, shot, shot, shot.
砰砰砰
Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots.
砰砰砰
Shots, shots, shots.
我要放屁了
I'm gonna fart.
你要放屁 放吧
You're going to fart? Fart.
你真美
You're so pretty.
是吗
Am I?
你只需要换换衣服
And you just need different clothes.
更好地展露你的身材
Show off your figure a bit better.
我的身材 那是什么
My figure. What is my figure?
就是你的身体
You-Your-your body.
我的身体
My body?
不接吗 你确定
Nothing? Are you sure?
不接 请冷静
No. Calm down, please.
-再打一次 -打了几百次了
- Try her again. - I tried her a hundred times.
她就是不接 老天啊
She never answers. For fuck's sake.
看我找到了谁
Look who I found.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
她需要搭车去阿姆斯特丹
She needs a lift to get home to Amsterdam.
我刚答应送她一程了
I just said we could give her one.
不行 索菲 抱歉 但那样不合适
No, Sophie. I'm sorry, but that's not appropriate.
为什么
Why not?
你多大了 汉娜
How old are you, Hanna?
你有独自旅行的许可吗
Do you have permission to be traveling alone?
或许我们该送你去警局
Maybe we should take you to the police.
或许他们能帮你
Maybe they can help you.
天呐 爸爸 别那么没劲
Oh, my God, Dad, don't be such a loser.
-索菲 别那么跟我说话 -汤姆
- Sophie, you do not talk to me like that, all right? - Tom.
-别那么跟我说话 -汤姆
- You do not talk to me like that. - Tom.
天呐 对不起
Oh, God. Sorry.
-怎么了 -来
- What? - Just...
-我 -听着
- I just... - Listen, listen.
她显然是个离家少女
It's obvious she's run away,
我们应该报告当局
so we should just tell the authorities.
把她留给
What, and-and just, and just leave her
一堆西班牙海关人员吗
with a bunch of Spanish customs officers?
我们并不清楚情况
We do not know what is going on.
-得了 放她一马吧 -真抱歉
- Come on. Give her a break. - Really sorry about that.
她还小呢
She's young.
你像她那么大时没犯过那种错误吗
And didn't you make mistakes like that when you were her age?
我们送你到法国 好吗
We'll give you a lift to France, okay?
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
你要接电♥话♥ 不准关机
You answer your phone. You keep your phone on.
记得接听
You answer it.
就说没事的吧
Told you it'd be fine.
来吧
Come on.
她穿了你的上衣
She's wearing your top.
是啊 看她多美
Yeah, and she looks really good.
我在展示我的身材
I'm showing my figure.
怎么说
How?
开车的是汤姆·卡崔
The driver's name is Tom Qhatri.
他是哪人
Where's he from?
英国
United Kingdom.
另外三位乘客是他的家人
Three of the other passengers are his family,
但我不知道那姑娘是谁
but I don't know who the girl is.
拉近
Go closer.
她去找爸爸了
Ah, she's on her way to Daddy.
像操控方向盘那样
Hold it like a steering wheel.
就像是在开车那样
Like you're driving a car.
我怎么开得更快
How do I go faster?
向前倾 向后减慢
Tilt forward. Ah. Back to slow down.
点击屏幕启动涡轮 进入超速模式
And tap the screen for turbo, that's superdrive.
妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈
Mom.
我们能在旅馆里住一晚吗
Can we please stay at a hotel for just one night?
就一晚
Just one.
-不行 -为什么
- Just-- no. - Why?
-因为 -为什么
- Because. - Why?
汉娜 你在阿姆斯特丹住多久了
So, Hanna, how long you lived in Amsterdam?
一辈子都在那儿
All my life.
起初是我们所有人 现在只有我和父亲
First all of us. Now just me and my father
还有我的狗 布鲁诺
and my dog Bruno.
你还有狗
You have a dog.
那不错啊 养狗
That's nice. Isn't it? Dogs.
它在地毯上拉屎
He shits on the carpet.
这没那么好笑 妈妈
It's not that funny, Mom.
不吗
I mean, wasn't it?
我在阿姆斯特丹的克劳斯·科尔学校上学
I go to the Klaus Kohle Gymnasium in Amsterdam.
那是所不错的学校 在运河上
It's a very good school. It's on the canal.
你上几年级
So what year are you going into?
学校烂透了
School sucks.
是啊
Yes, it does.
你跟你♥爸♥爸相处得好吗
Do you get on well with your dad?
你们能不能别问些傻问题 放过她吧
Can you just stop asking stupid questions and leave her alone?
索菲
Oh, Sophie.
-大家都冷静 -拜托
- Everybody, chill. - Please.
你击败了我的最高分数
Did you beat my highest score?
天呐
Oh, my... oh.
礼品店
那多少钱
How much is that?
三块
Three.
来两公斤鹅油
萨拉
Hi, Sara.
我为你儿子而来
I'm here about your son.
我觉得埃里克可能会来德国
I think Erik might be coming to Germany.
他有联♥系♥你吗
Has he been in touch?
没有
No.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
你知道他有多危险
You know how dangerous he is.
你知道她对乔汉娜做了什么
You know what he did to Johanna.
他没打来过
He hasn't called.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Okay.
如果他联♥系♥你 你打这个号♥码
If he gets in touch with you, you call this number.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Is that clear?
我们还要走861英里才能到家
We have 861 miles to go to get home.
你不觉得她很性感吗
Don't you think she's so sexy?
她好瘦啊
Oh, she's so thin.
她为什么要弯腰
Why is she bending over?
你以为呢
Why do you think?
我要把你打扮成她的样子
I'm gonna make you look like her.
来吧 起来
Come on. Up.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
来来
Up, up, up.
真不知道我为什么要这么做
Don't know why I'm doing this.
你会把好男人都偷走的
You're gonna steal all the best guys off me.
什么男人
What guys?
你会知道的
You will see.
你们要出去 是吧
You're going out, aren't you?
关了电视去睡觉
Turn off that TV and go to sleep.
我要告诉妈妈
I'll tell Mum.
你要是告诉妈妈 我就杀了你
If you tell Mum, I'll kill you.
走开
Go away.
天呐 他好烦
God, he's so annoying.
蠢蛋
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表