剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
索菲
Sophie...
出生地 罗马尼亚
蓝色眼睛 棕色头发
罗马尼亚
Romania.
操
Fuck!
-不 听着 妈 -索菲
- No, listen, Mum. - Sophie...
不不 你要说什么都可以
No, no, no, no. You can say what you have to say.
你可以禁足我 大声训斥我
Actually, you can ground me, you can bawl me out
随便你想做什么
or whatever the fuck you're gonna do.
现在别来烦我 我没心情
Now just leave me alone, 'cause I'm not in the mood,
-好吗 -索菲 这是克莱尔
- all right? - Sophie, this is Clare.
克莱尔是汉娜母亲 她刚从美国飞来
Clare is Hanna's mother. She's just flown in from America.
你好 索菲
Hi, Sophie.
克莱尔想找到汉娜
Clare's trying to find Hanna.
你有她消息吗
Have you heard from her?
过来坐吧 亲爱的
Why don't you come and sit down, darling?
你真在这儿
You are here.
我马上走
I'm leaving.
-为什么 -不重要
- Why? - Doesn't matter.
可你妈妈来了
But your mother's here.
哪里
Where?
我家 在和我爸妈说话呢
At the house, talking to Mom and Dad.
汉娜几周前给我打了电♥话♥ 跟我说她陷入了麻烦
Hanna called me a few weeks ago, told me that she was in trouble.
她说她很喜欢你们
She mentioned how much she likes you,
所以我想着她可能来了这里
so I thought she might have come here.
我们刚在给克莱尔说
We were just explaining to Clare
我们最近没见过汉娜
that we haven't seen Hanna.
你最近没见过汉娜 对吗 索菲
I mean, you haven't seen Hanna, have you, Soph?
-索菲 -没有
- Sophie? - No, I haven't.
你确定吗
You sure?
-你不知道她在哪儿 -是的
- You-you don't know where she is? - Nope.
你昨晚去哪了
So, where were you last night?
我和丹还有安东
Um, Dan and Anton and I went
去森林里抽大♥麻♥
to the forest to smoke some weed.
老天啊 索菲
Oh, Jesus, Soph.
你经常去林子里干这事吗
Do you always go to the forest for that kind of thing?
是的
Yeah.
亲近大自然 懂我意思吗
Bit of mother nature. Know what I mean?
-索菲 -抱歉
- Oh, Sophie. - I'm really sorry.
她平时不是这样的
It's- it's not usually like this.
听着 这也有我的原因
Listen, this is as much my fault as anyone's.
我让她和她父亲生活在欧洲
I let her live in, uh, Europe with her father,
我不该这么做的 我很后悔
which I shouldn't have done and I deeply regret.
汉娜的父亲对她有不好的影响
Hanna's father is not, um, a healthy presence in her life.
所以我需要带她回去
Which is why I need to take her back.
我知道青少年总是想保护他们的朋友
Look, I know teenagers always want to protect their friends.
你肯定感觉她跟你一样
You must feel she's like you.
她和你一样愤怒
She feels the anger you feel.
她懂你
She understands you.
但她跟你不一样 索菲
But she's not like you, Sophie.
她是个深受困扰的小姑娘
She's a deeply troubled young woman.
所以我需要你帮我来帮助她
Which is why I need you to help me help her.
明白吗
Do you understand?
-你有手♥机♥吗 -有
- Do you have a phone? - Yes.
-给我 -这是我的手♥机♥
- Give it to me. - It's my phone.
-上面有我的东西 -给我就是
- It's got my stuff. - Just give it to me.
别告诉任何人 懂吗
And don't tell anyone, you hear?
她跟你不一样 索菲 她精神有问题
She's not like you, Sophie. She's not a well girl.
她病了
She's ill.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
帮不了你
Can't help you.
索菲
Sophie?
我愿为汉娜做任何事
I would do anything for Hanna.
就像你妈妈愿为你做任何事一样
Just like your mother would do anything for you.
母爱是无与伦比的
Nobody loves you like a mother.
无与伦比
No one.
所以我求你
So I am asking you,
作为一个犯了错
as a mother who has made mistakes
但是爱着她孩子的母亲
but who loves her child,
帮我拯救她 因为我自己做不到
to please help me save her, because I can't do it on my own.
我只想见到她
And I just want to see her.
我的宝贝女儿 从没伤害过任何人
My little girl, who's never done anything to hurt anyone.
索菲
Sophie.
你知道这么做是正确的
You know it's the right thing to do.
汉娜需要和她家人在一起
Hanna needs to be with her family.
-滚 -什么
- Fuck off. - What?
够了 马上回你房♥间 听到没有
Right, that's enough. Go to your room now. Now, you hear me?
滚 全都滚
Fuck off! Fuck-fuck all of you!
你跟我这么说话
You talk to me like that?
你要做什么 打我吗
What are you gonna do? You gonna hit me?
-索菲 够了 -搞什么
- Sophie, stop! - What the hell?
打我 打我啊 因为至少这样
Hit me. Hit me, because at least, at least
-你不会是一无是处 -让开
- it would be something! - Get out of my way!
你真可悲
You are pathetic.
-滚 滚 -我这就走
- Get out. Get out! - I'm going.
克莱尔 我想你该走了
Clare, listen, I think you should go.
如果索菲说了什么 我们会通知你
If Sophie says anything, we'll let you know.
抱歉 我没时间 我得飞回去
I'm sorry, I don't have time. I have to fly back.
请你离开
Just leave, please.
妈 你还好吗
Mum? You okay?
-我没事 汤姆 拜托 -嗯嗯
- I'm fine. Tom, please? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你妈妈很难过
Actually, your mom is really upset.
她为汉娜的事感到伤心
She's really sad about Hanna.
如果你知道什么
So if there's anything that you know
能让你妈妈好受点
that would help your mommy feel better,
-现在是时候说出来了 -不好意思
- now is the time to say it. - Excuse me.
别打扰我儿子
Get away from my son.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
她很危险 请别告诉她任何事 H
我没有 你在哪 我们能聊聊吗
我在火车站
你 赶紧下楼
You, downstairs, now.
达拉巴尼地图
今日世界地图
我马上过来
火车站对面有个花卉商店 我们在那见面 Sx
罗马尼亚 达拉巴尼
达拉巴尼
后面有家咖啡店
我在窗边等你
你好 汉娜
Hello, Hanna.
别做蠢事
Don't do anything stupid.
就我一个人 没带武器
I'm alone, unarmed.
你想跑的话就跑
You can run if you want to.
但你无处可去
But you have nowhere to go.
然后你会将索菲和她家人置于危险之中
And then you'll place Sophie and her family in grave danger.
而她并不想这样
Which she does not want to be.
埃里克怎么了
What happened to Erik?
埃里克死了
Erik is dead.
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
不是我本人 没有
Not me personally, no.
你知道谁是埃里克吗
Do you know who Erik is?
他不是我父亲
He's not my father.
没错
No, he's not.
-那谁是 -我不知道
- Then who is? - I don't know.
埃里克和我很久以前在一个项目上合作
Erik and I worked together, long ago, on a project.
你是那个项目的一部分
And you were part of that project.
明白吗
Do you understand?
过来坐吧
Why don't you sit down?
我会给你开个条件
I'm gonna offer you a deal.
你跟我走 我就告诉你一切
You come with me, and I'll tell you everything.
我是谁 埃里克是谁
Who I am, who Erik is.
你是谁
Who you are.
你知道你不能待在这儿
You know you can't stay here.
我是说
I mean...
你见过索菲 你见过她朋友
you've seen Sophie, you've seen her friends.
你跟他们不一样
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表