剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
You're leaving tonight on a plane.
走吧 汉娜
Come on, Hanna.
汉娜
Hanna.
我给你做了路上吃的食物
I made some food for you, for the journey.
蔬菜饼和面包
Some Kuku Sabzi and bread.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运 汉娜
Good luck, Hanna.
来跟汉娜道别
她要去哪
汉娜要跟她爸爸回家了
她为什么不能留下
因为她自己有爸爸
汉娜 走吧
Hanna, come on.
他们出发了
你跟鲁迪留在这儿
So you stay here with Rudi.
打电♥话♥ 告诉他们你跟我们一起走
Make the call, tell them you're going with us.
等我们起飞了 他就会放了你
When we're in the air, he'll let you go.
别来追我们
Don't come after us.
就算你到了目的地
Say you get where you're going.
过去会追随你的
The past will follow you.
她会发现的
She'll find out.
孩子们总会发现
Children always do.
我爱汉娜
I love Hanna.
我爱过她母亲
And I loved her mother.
你爱过谁
Who have you ever loved?
等她打了电♥话♥
杀了她
你没事吧
You okay?
很好
Good.
我们走
Let's go.
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们是我的人
They're my people.
长官
Sir.
看
Look at this.
给我查到地点
Get me a location on that.
好 最后一通电♥话♥
Okay, last phone call.
好好打
Make it good.
麦泽
Meisner.
听着 我是威格勒
Listen. This is Wiegler.
我们这就去 听到了吗
We're coming now. Do you hear?
确保机场没别人
Make sure that there is no one at the airport.
只有飞机和飞行员
Only the airplane and the pilot.
我们知道了 我们很明白
We hear you. Loud and clear.
机上给你备了咖啡
Coffee's waiting for you on board.
他们不会碍事吧
They won't get in the way?
你听到了
You heard.
你看到什么人了吗
没有
你听到了吗
You hear that?
只是老鼠
It's just rats.
这地方简直是老鼠酒店
This place is a fucking rodent motel.
你不会放我走的 是吧 鲁迪
You're not gonna let me go, are you, Rudi?
如果你杀我 他们会来找你的
If you kill me, they'll come after you.
他们会找到你
They'll track you down.
你觉得埃里克·海勒能保护你吗
You think Erik Heller's going to protect you?
他只在乎那女孩
All he cares about is the girl.
他在阿富汗救了我两次
Twice in Afghanistan he saved my life.
我欠他一切
I owe him everything.
你不用这么做的
But you don't have to do this.
我可以保证你不会被起诉
This... I can promise you immunity from prosecution.
你想祈祷吗
You want to pray or something?
我能向谁祈祷
Who would I pray to?
好啊
Okay.
好 来吧 你能行的
Okay, here we go. You can do it.
我们一起来
We'll do it together.
但至少看着我的眼睛
But just look me in the eyes at least.
麦泽
Meisner?
嗯 安全了
Yeah, we're clear here.
叫机场的队伍准备好 我们会跟进的
Tell the team at the airfield to stand by. We'll follow.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是杰罗姆·索耶
My name's Jerome Sawyer.
你在尤特拉克斯的朋友派我来的
Your friends from Utrax sent me.
认识你很高兴
Pleasure to meet you.
给
Here.
艾莎
Elsa.
走吧 汉娜
Come, Hanna.
走吧
Come on.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-汉娜 -我不能
- Hanna. - I can't.
什么叫你不能 走啊
What do you mean you can't? Come on now.
我需要知道件事
I need to know something.
你上飞机再问吧
Well, you can ask on the plane.
-我现在就需要知道 -需要知道什么
- I need to know now. - Need to know what?
这是什么
What the hell is this?
汉娜 听我说
Hanna, listen to me.
汉娜 我们不能现在讲这个 好吗
Hanna, we can't-can't do this now, okay?
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们上飞机再说
We'll talk on the plane.
我不知道你是谁
I can't get on that plane
-就不能上飞机 -走吧
- unless I know who you are. - Come on now.
汉娜 快走了
Hanna! Come on now.
-快走 -纸上写的是父亲未知
- Come on. - It says father unknown on the paper,
那是什么意思
what does it mean?
你不是我父亲吗
Aren't you my father?
我当然是
Of course I am.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我听到了
I heard you.
你说我不需要知道你的真实身份
You said I didn't need to know the truth about who you are.
我能解释
I can explain.
不 你不能
No. You can't.
你什么都无法解释
You can't explain anything to me.
-我恨你 -汉娜
- I hate you. I hate you. - Hanna, please.
听我说
L-Listen to me. Listen to me.
汉娜 我们得走了
Hanna, we have to go.
-快走吧 -去哪
- Come on now. - Go where?
我不想跟你去任何地方
I don't want to go anywhere with you.
汉娜 求你 走吧
Hanna, please, come on now.
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
什么
What?
是你杀了我母亲吗
Did you kill my mother?
当然不是
Of course not.
我爱过你母亲
I loved your mother.
我努力去救她的
I tried to save her.
-你撒谎 -我没撒谎
- You're lying! - I'm not lying.
-你撒谎 -汉娜 别
- You're lying! - Hanna, no.
-你说的一切都是谎言 -不 汉娜 求你
- Everything you say is a lie! - No, Hanna, please.
-汉娜 -离我远点
- Hanna. Hanna. - Get away from me.
-汉娜 -离我远点
- Hanna. - Get away from me.
-汉娜 -离我远点
- Hanna. - Get away from me!
离我远远的
Leave me alone!
汉娜 过来
Hanna, come here.
汉娜
Hanna!
鲁迪
Rudi.
鲁迪 有车在开往机场
海勒 我是杰罗麦·索耶
Heller, this is Jerome Sawyer.
结束了
It's over.
趴在地上
该死
Fuck.
调头
迪特尔叫我们来的
Dieter sent us.
好 别出声
Okay. No noise.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表