剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
Help me!
该死
Shit.
老天爷啊
Fuck's sake!
蠢贱♥人♥
Stupid cunt.
不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
你说英语吗 说一点都行
Do you speak any English? Anything?
说英语吗
?Inglés?
别别
No, no, no.
别走 求你
Don't leave. Please. Um...
我迷路了
I'm lost.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我在跟我的傻爸妈度假
I was on holiday with my stupid parents,
我去散步了
and, um, I went for a walk.
现在我迷路了
Now I don't know where I am.
我们去哪
Uh, where are we going?
谢谢
Thanks.
你渴吗
Are you thirsty?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
别都喝了
Don't take it all.
你为什么在这儿
So, um, why are you here?
我喜欢你的裤子
I like your pants.
迷彩服挺酷
Nice camo.
不管了
Fuck it.
一 二 三
我们开始
撞毁
我们跟玛丽莎说英语 好吗
不 我不想
我们在这里
We're in here.
乖乖的 好吗
你们好
Hello.
我想让他说英语
I'm trying to get him to speak English.
没事 我可以说法语
不不 他该学会 来吧
No, no, no. He should learn. Come on.
贝努特 跟玛丽莎打招呼
Benoit, say hello to Marissa.
没关系 他会想通的
It doesn't matter. He'll come around.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
没发生什么特别的事
Nothing special.
好吧
Sure.
我去洗漱一下
I'll freshen up.
要我做饭吗
Do you want me to cook?
那就太好了
That would be great!
夏敦埃行吗
Chardonnay is good?
我从市场上买♥♥了鱼
I bought some fish from the market.
太好了
Perfect!
中止达拉班尼尤特拉克斯基地行动
她走得好快
She walks... so fast.
等等
Wait.
我们为什么要跑
Wh-Why are we running?
我们为什么要跑
Why are we running?!
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
抱歉
Sorry.
你听得到吗
Can you hear it?
听不到
No.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad?! Daddy?!
索菲 快上车
Sophie, get in the van!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-那是谁 -我不知道
- Who's that? - I don't know.
但她救了我一命
But she just saved my life.
就你一个人吗
So you're on your own here?
我父亲必须留在荷兰
My father had to stay in Holland.
工作上的问题
There was a problem at work.
你经常一个人出门吗
Do you often travel alone?
我爸爸鼓励我独♥立♥
I'm encouraged to be independent.
听到了吗 爸爸
You hear that, Dad?
你父亲做什么的
What does your father do?
在阿姆斯特丹做会计
He's an accountant in Amsterdam.
他不该让你自己来的 这不安全
He shouldn't let you come here on your own. It's not safe.
我能照顾好自己
I can look after myself.
那你妈妈呢
What about your mother?
她介意吗
I mean, does she mind?
我母亲死了
My mother is dead.
妈妈
Mom.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没想到会接到你的电♥话♥
Well, that was a call I didn't expect.
欢迎来到欧洲最后允许抽烟的地方
Welcome to the last place in Europe you can smoke.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
戒了
Gave it up.
你倒成了最纯粹的人了
Well, haven't you become the purest of the pure?
我听说你现在有自己的生意
I hear you run a private operation now.
有好几个 怎么了
Yeah, I run several. Why?
埃里克·海勒还活着
Erik Heller's alive.
还不止
And that's not all.
你
Oh, you...
我本来在一间摩洛哥引渡中心审问她
I was interrogating her in a Moroccan rendition center,
但她跑了
and she escaped.
我不能通过正规渠道解决此事
I can't use official channels for this.
所以你就要找我
So you're using me.
汉娜
Hanna,
你自己走真的没事吗
are you sure you're gonna be okay from here?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
那再见了
Bye, then.
再见
Bye.
你怎么想的 我们...
I mean, what were you thinking? We...
你要是死在外面了怎么办
You could have died out there.
索菲 说话啊
Sophie, answer me.
我想回家
I want to go home.
但我们才走了一半的路
But we're only halfway through.
我不管
I don't care.
大家都不开心
No one's getting along.
我没说错 是吧
It's true, isn't it?
太热了
It's too hot.
杰觉得无聊 你俩就一直吵架
And-and Jay's bored, and you two are fighting all the time.
这趟旅行本该帮助我们重新联络感情的
This trip was meant to be a way for us all to reconnect.
不 你不能靠跑到非洲国家
No. You can't solve a marriage by just running away
来拯救你的婚姻 妈妈
to some African country, Mum.
杰
Jay?
你想回家吗
Do you want to go home?
好吧 那我们回家吧
Fine. Okay. Let's just all go home.
再见了 摩洛哥
Farewell, Morocco.
那么
So...
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling.
听着 明年
Listen, next year,
你可以自己找个地方玩去
you can go on your own to some fleapit,
成天去迪斯科 找男孩接吻
spend your time going to discos, trying to kiss boys.
我不想那么做
I don't want to do that.
我只是想我们一起做点有趣的事
I just wanted us to do something exciting together.
仅此而已
That's all.
我就回来
Um, II'll be back in a second.
你怎么跑了
Why'd you run off?
-你没事吧 -没事 谢谢
- You okay? - Yes, thanks.
好吧 你得告诉我到底怎么回事
Okay, you have to tell me what's going on.
你是被拐卖♥♥了吗
Have you been human trafficked?
你是离家出走的吗
Did you run away from home?
还是因为男孩
Was it a boy?
-可能吧 -天呐
- Maybe. - My God.
我就知道 好酷啊
I knew it. Um, that's really cool.
我不会说出去的
I won't tell anyone.
这是我们的秘密了
It'll be our secret.
这副
Those?
-你喜欢这副吗 -嗯
- Do you like these ones? - Yeah.
你看上去很不错
You look really good.
这副我最喜欢了
These are my favorites.
还有
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表